Old 04-09-2020, 09:23 AM #140941
Модератор

Модератор

Default Seductive Cum Eating Addiction Encouragement - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Seductive Cum Eating Addiction Encouragement - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:28 AM #140942
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:30 AM #140943
Модератор

Модератор

Default huge FART - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

huge FART - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

I just ate a fiber bar! My favorite, about 40 second into talking about it and showing off my cute panties I rip a huge fart hehe! How lady like . After that I wince my asshole trying to make more, but failed.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:33 AM #140944
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:36 AM #140945
Модератор

Модератор

Default JANAE & SOLE Lesbian Massage! pt:3 - My Lesbian Bitches - iwantclips

JANAE & SOLE Lesbian Massage! pt:3 - My Lesbian Bitches - iwantclips

sexy chocolate ebony girl JANAE JOLIE starts an oil massage on her girlfriend SOLE DIOR, CAN I OIL YOU! PT:3
Models: My Lesbian Bitches

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 43.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:38 AM #140946
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 768 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:41 AM #140947
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:53 AM #140948
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Sensual CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

The first time is always the hardest. It's difficult to get over that fear of trying something new and so taboo. I promise it's not that hard once you follow all of my instructions and build up to the finale. I will gently guide you without any humiliation and take you somewhere you have never been. It will start with just a little lick and then it will be all gone. How long have you fantasized about what it would be like to taste your own cum? It's time to follow through on it and eat it just for Me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 09:53 AM #140949
Модератор

Модератор

Default Follow Me - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Follow Me - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Get on your knees, slut. It's time to put you through your paces. I'm a very strong believer of knowing your place in and out of the dungeon. You should always address me in the appropriate way. So today I'm going to walk you through all your poses and positions until they're fully engraved in that tiny little brain of yours. If you do a good job, you might even get to worship your Goddess.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 10:36 AM #140950
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile