Old 04-18-2019, 02:06 PM #14111
Модератор

Модератор

This video about humiliating all mankind. Its obvious that men are wankars. You are just one of them. A wanking loser weak to woman. Your hard cock makes you brainless and addicted. So easy to control you by showing off my curves.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:07 PM #14112
Модератор

Модератор

i was just about to get into my luxurious bath since alpha isn't home, why are you here? aw, thats cute. you are craving my pussy juices? well, i don't know what to tell you. you know you will never be good enough to eat from my silver platter! what? you'll pay anything? hmm..thats an enticing offer, you know i get so wet when you send my money. lets see how serious you really are, grab your wallet, i have a bath to indulge in so i'm going to give you your taste but not how you think..want to buy my sweet surprise? you can! pervoutpay.com/goddessindira be a good cuck and use: indiraspiggy - 100% cumtax - 75% clittax - 50% at checkout! in doubt? use "addicted2indira" and always let me fulfill your fantasy by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:08 PM #14113
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to become obsessed with my man. I want you to have wet dreams about him, about us, about what an Alpha couple we are. I want you to wake up with a stiff dick, wanting to stroke it over how hot my man is and how much you want him to own you. I love pushing your cuckold fantasies even further, pushing you where you didn't even know you could go. Obsessed over a man, wanting him to use you. This is your life now, wet dreams and a stiff dick over a hot man!
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:09 PM #14114
Модератор

Модератор

You're so tiny you thought you could get a close look at a hot Giant & Giantess fucking...but you get caught! They decide to punish you by giving you a VERY close look...you're shoved into that huge, hot, wet pussy & pummelled over & over by that giant cock...feeling you squirm & struggle to stay alive in there adds to their pleasure & soon there's a giant eruption & you nearly in all that hot semen before getting pushed out with the cream pie...but now you're a salty snack for a hungry Giantess... (Even if you're not into the fantasy of being a tiny, shrunken man this is a hot fucking vid that cuckolds or fans of creampies would also love.)
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:10 PM #14115
Модератор

Модератор

Just stare into my eyes, as I stare into yours. All I have to do is lick my lips, let my hair fall in my face and call you "Daddy" ... and you lose it in front of me... Let me eye fuck you Daddy..
Models: Jasmine Rose

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:11 PM #14116
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these poppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock. And what's better than sniffing poppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:12 PM #14117
Модератор

Модератор

It is not a difficult task to get you to squirt.. a few well-placed insults, a little tease and denial, a quick shoulder shimmy.. any of the above and your little loser dick is ready to lose it. There are many different ways I can get my beta bitch to orgasm, but there's one fool-proof recipe that will always result in success. The recipe for a loser-orgasm is as efficient as it is reliable. It contains only three, simple ingredients and when combined appropriately, as I do in this clip, the result is always the same: an explosive loser-gasm for the inferior loser bitch. Enjoy!
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 752 x 1 338
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:12 PM #14118
Модератор

Модератор

Part 5 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has the sisters Tia and Nikki bound tight, zipties around their knees, hands behind their backs, ropes around their necks. He holds these leashes as he Coerces them to prance back and forth for him, degrading them as he continues to whip their breasts and backs. The girls beg and cry, desperately telling him that they are saved, but he doesn't believe them and only whips them harder. After a long cruel beating he attaches one nipple clamp to each girl's breast, then leans in close to them… and starts to shake his head again. A new persona emerges and the frightened sisters stare in bewilderment as the childlike Hedwig introduces himself. He wants to play with the pretty girls and they try to charm him into letting them go. He offers them “food” (really stale cum in a dogbowl) which they both dutifully lick up, then he unties them. He brings them the only clothes he can find, a pair of flimsy harem slavegirl outfits and leaves them to get dressed. The girls put on the costumes for him, hoping he'll help them escape, but when he returns it is as Matthew again. He laughs and mocks them for trusting the feebleminded Hedwig, then Coerces one sister to dance for him while the other must suck his cock. Then he makes them trade places, each coerced to watch her sister's degradation while she dances for their tormentor. Finally he makes them both kneel and blow him at the same time. The sisters are horrified but helpless and reluctantly obey. Finally Tia must watch as he cums down Nikki's throat. Then to add to their humiliation he doesn't allow her to swallow but instead Coerces her to spit his cum into her sister's mouth.
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 31 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:13 PM #14119
Модератор

Модератор

This was the first time that I ever used my Huge Dildo in a shower! I'm pretty tiny, so compared to me, my dildo is HUGE! First I have to oil myself and the dildo up. Then I proceeded to slip myself onto the dildo. It was a little difficult for me to maneuver once I mounted the dildo, but I managed. After my orgasm, I rinse myself and my dildo clean. And then, of course, I wiggle and shake my ass up-close for you to see. This was my first time taking a shower in my friend's shower! I feel like it was a successful shower!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 28.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:14 PM #14120
Модератор

Модератор

Your money looks sooo much sexier on me. And laying it at my feet feels so good... In fact, it will be the only thing that makes you happy in life, now that I have reprogrammed your brain so that your only purpose is to... Be my ATM. Yes... Let me brainwash you with my soft voice, sexy accent, long legs and perfect ass... Use the markup code IAMYOURATM to experience a true findom rush!
Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 1 014 MiB
Download From AnzFile