Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:25 PM #141232
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:27 PM #141233
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:28 PM #141234
Модератор

Модератор

Default Man Slime Munching Sluts HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Man Slime Munching Sluts HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

You've been so close to swallowing your man slime so many times haven't you ? Curiosity of what a loser tastes like keeps trying to get the better of you , today is the day you finally SUBMIT to the dirty cum slut you truly are.
I WILL make you swallow this I will tease you , make you jerk off in your face and hold your mouth shut . What next !? Another man in your mouth :!? Haha ... obviously.
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:31 PM #141235
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:33 PM #141236
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giantess Wife Shrinks Homewrecking Secretary Talking About How She Will Eat Her Then Fuck Herself - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Giantess Wife Shrinks Homewrecking Secretary Talking About How She Will Eat Her Then Fuck Herself - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:48 PM #141237
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ther.apy for Your Fantasies: The First Test 1080p - Lady Fyre - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Ther.apy for Your Fantasies: The First Test 1080p - Lady Fyre - LadyFyre - iwantclips

You're back in my office today because despite our ther.apy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth.</br> You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. </br> What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own test by ordering a custom clip.</br>See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...042</br>
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:49 PM #141238
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Feet For Dirty Boys - Goddess Cassandra POV - iwantclips

Dirty Feet For Dirty Boys - Goddess Cassandra POV - iwantclips

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship
dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and
meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a
patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start
worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get
greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them
only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping.
Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself.
Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick
between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:50 PM #141239
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 09:55 PM #141240
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Gay Boi CEI Double Jizz - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Sissy Gay Boi CEI Double Jizz - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

*Custom clip the name Andy is used in this video* The price is high due to the fact I look hot as fuck! I know you are capable of climaxing back to back. My naked body, with hands covering my sexy parts is going to drive your loser faggot cock absolutely nuts! Before you know it your sissy ass is gonna be nutting in your hand and gobbling your faggot food up! It's not gonna stop there, I'm gonna make you immediately jerk it after your mouth is filled with your loser jizz. Come on sissy fag, I know you have it in ya! Bust it twice loser ass fag! This clip contains elements of coerced gay, cum eating instructions, faggot, fag, sissy, sissy humiliation, loser abuse, masturbation humiliation, verbal humiliation, humiliation, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile