Old 04-18-2019, 02:16 PM #14121
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her mom and It's not long after her mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:18 PM #14122
Модератор

Модератор

It appears that Ceara's new slave, April, doesn't have any limits to what she'll do for her Domme Goddess. While April is worshipping her wet pussy, she asks her master if she should lick her asshole too. She Coerces April to slide her tongue between her cheeks and under he thong. Ceara spreads her cheeks wide so April can make sure to lick and clean every inch of skin. She sits on April's face to feed her ass and to her devoted slave. April is in absolute heaven having had the opportunity to worship the divine Goddess Ceara.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 585 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:19 PM #14123
Модератор

Модератор

I decided to give my new slave girl a special gift this year. She gets to lick my asshole, LOL! Oh and I take a minute to show off her ass in this body stocking too! She is learning to be more and more submissive with every sadistic episode! Goddess Harley Categories: Femdom, Female Domination, Lesbian Domination, Mind Fuck, Humiliation, Ass Fetish Ass Worship, Ass Eating.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:21 PM #14124
Модератор

Модератор

Part 5 of 7 from a Custom Video - Now it's time for Jessica to repay me for all the hard work I've done on her. She eagerly unzips my pants and gives me one amazingly enthusiastic bondage-blowjob. She sucks and licks and caresses and worships my cock, but she knows what she really needs and before I can shoot my load on her pretty tongue she BEGS me to fuck her first! What's a Villain to do???
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:22 PM #14125
Модератор

Модератор

I know, you love My boobs. You love to worship them, stare at them and jerk off to them.. But, you also hate them, you hate how they make you feel and do things you don't want to do and feel.. You love lusting for them but hate yourself a little bit more each time you stroke. Sucks being you, being Me however - is eqsy. I don't care if you love Me or hate Me, either way I get what I want from you - every single stroke is a mindfuck, a pathway to addiction.
Models: Goddess Amber Mae

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 893 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:22 PM #14126
Модератор

Модератор

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:23 PM #14127
Модератор

Модератор

Weak for a peak of cleavage in your face while I bend to look down on you? This clip is for you. Superiors Goddess looks down on you- impotent make beta. I feed you thick gooey strings of my spit and know that you get even more turned on catching a glimpse of my little natural tits. Simpleton. SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, CLEAVAGE, TITS, SMALL TITS, UPSKIRT, PANTY FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:23 PM #14128
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:24 PM #14129
Модератор

Модератор

You funded my vacation next week because you were so eager to cum. I know your erection is pressing you for more attention the moment you see me. Supple curves under my sweater and fishnets bid you to obey. You imagine what it would feel like to have your unworthy hands running down my body, tracing every inch and worshipping. There's only one way you could ever do that and it's in your wallet. Open up and let me describe exactly what it would be like.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:27 PM #14130
Модератор

Модератор

I don't care if you're at work, in bed with your wife or driving your car. Go find a bathroom stall, get out of bed and go the the guest room, pull over on the side of the road. I want you to buy and WATCH this clip right now, no excuses. If I throw you a bone, you pounce on it. What's important here is that you stop and obey me no matter what is going on in your life, I'm going to make you jerk out a quick load and then you're going to go back to your life and spend the rest of the day obsessing over me. You'll probably rush home to your computer to see if I'm on cam the second you walk through the door. You're welcome camwithjessica.com
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile