Old 04-18-2019, 03:11 PM #14181
Модератор

Модератор

...because you should be. A stunning woman who knows She's beautiful is a dangerous thing. It's going to feel so good when My perfect, manicured fingers slip deep into your wallet, tickle it, tease it, and leave you desperate to give Me more. I like to edge My cocks and My wallets. Slowly building up the pressure, almost imperceptively, until you're caught in My gentle but firm grip and unsure of how you got there. But you can't pull away. There's something you can't quite describe, invading your brain and mind-melting you into a kind of submission you've never known before. The control and the sacrifices become something you crave. I cultivate your addiction. I plant seeds that quietly grow around your foundation and squeeze your entire existence. I'll make sure you can't quit Me. I will steal your heart, chew it up, and spit it out. And you will be happy to masturbate to the juices of your own weakness. I'm going to guide each of your orgasms, and you will pay penance for each and every one. Whatever and whenever I decide that may be. It's going to feel so good, to feel Me edging your mind, teasing your urges, and seducing your possessions. How long will it take you to bend...to succumb...to break?
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:11 PM #14182
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: I Would Like Your Hair To Be In A Pony. I Would Love If You Wear Those White Spandex and The White Top. Black Background. Sexy High Heals. Sooo Your in The Chair next To Desk That Holds laptop to Play Music. I want camera As Close as Possible. I Don't Have To See ALL Of Your Body At All Times. You Light Up....and Push " Play". The Song and Time Will Move Very Quickly....Ok... You Do Your Thing...With The Grove Of The Music. You use The Chair as Your Stage ....Working It...Maybe March and Swank Back And Forth Once ...And At Some Point You Lean On Chair And Show Us Your Beautiful Backside. Smoke From A Side View. With Your Beautiful Hands caressing Your outrageously Beautiful Leg With Cig In Hand.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:12 PM #14183
Модератор

Модератор

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:13 PM #14184
Модератор

Модератор

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT FINANCIAL DOMINATION....THE THOUGHT OF HANDING OVER ca$h TO A HOT GIRL GETS YOU HARD.... AND HERE IS THE FIRST STEP ....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:14 PM #14185
Модератор

Модератор

I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT WAY TO CONTROL YOU... USING MY HOT PUSSY ... IT MAKES YOU SO WEAK.... I KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOU SO SUBMISSIVE FOR ME.. USING MY PUSSY TO CONTROL YOU....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 3 min 55 s
Size: 98.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:14 PM #14186
Модератор

Модератор

Today one of my helpless addicted Alexaholics did a session with Me, where I twisted him around my pretty little finger and got a whopping $1600! Lucky for you, i recorded me teasing him, mindfucking him, and getting his $$$ he sent $550 just 2 days ago, but I wanted more, i ALWAYS get what I want.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:17 PM #14187
Модератор

Модератор

There is nothing in this world that is sexier than you spending your money on me. Its a feeling unlike anything else, paying for an expensive tease from a stunning woman. It leaves you feeling powerless and fully submissive and turns you on more than anything else in this world. Use a markup! 25%- payingnova 50%- loserfornova 100%- morenova
Models: Miss Nova Knight

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:18 PM #14188
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:18 PM #14189
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip request "This clip was great! It is one of my all time favorites for sure. Hehe I love this idea of being made to cum in my pants.. so humiliating The only thing I was hoping for is that you would ask me who owns me, how weak I am, how much I love it, like you did in the last clip. I am realizing that I get very turned on by that.. being humiliated and made to say it out loud. Very hot. I should probably take a break.. but I crave so badly for another clip... I sent you another gift card. I was thinking maybe in the next clip you could show up to collect your regular paycheck, but I try to tell you that it is enough and I won't be paying you anymore. You laugh and pretend to be shocked at my sudden change of heart, all while teasing me with your sexy legs as usual. You start to dominate and humiliate me until I cum in my pants again and you laugh and tell me that I can't escape, and you will be back again for your paycheck next time. What do you think of this?"
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 03:19 PM #14190
Модератор

Модератор

Nipple fetish Large Nipples Long Nipples
Models: BDSM_Switches

Duration: 2 min 49 s