Old 04-14-2020, 11:25 AM #142601
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obey and Pay - Goddess Mei - iwantclips

Obey and Pay - Goddess Mei - iwantclips

You'll do anything to make me happy and to have me call you a good boy. Obey your Princess.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:27 AM #142602
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:27 AM #142603
Модератор

Модератор

Default MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:29 AM #142604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hold Your Breath and Jerk To The Beat - London Lix - iwantclips

Hold Your Breath and Jerk To The Beat - London Lix - iwantclips

You're going to hear a metronome dictating your jerking speed as you hold your breath for me. If at any time you gasp for air when you're not allowed to breathe, you have to restart the clip...and you know it will only get harder and harder. You may ONLY cum when I count you down to release, and if you start to spill too soon, you'll ruin your orgasm for me. I'm going to make this really difficult for you, as I striptease out of my dress, revealing sexy heels, thigh high stockings and garters, and beautiful see through lingerie. Are my nipples distracting? Can you stop from gasping as you stare into my deep cleavage? The breath holding commands are random & you don't know how long they'll last, which will make this extra sexy (and difficult for you). But don't worry...I'll be sensually guiding you through the torment, with lots of "good boys" and sexy encouragement. Are you up to the challenge?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:29 AM #142605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Small Reward for Tit Obsessed Losers - Keziah - iwantclips

Small Reward for Tit Obsessed Losers - Keziah - iwantclips

You're clearly obsessed with my tits. Even right now, staring at my cleavage, your cock is twitching. But I want you more desperate. And even though you don't deserve to see my tits completely naked, maybe you've earned yourself a treat

Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:31 AM #142606
Модератор

Модератор

Default Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES:
10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY
25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER
50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA
100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:31 AM #142607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecker- My Boobs are Hotter than Hers - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

Homewrecker- My Boobs are Hotter than Hers - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:32 AM #142608
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:33 AM #142609
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 11:33 AM #142610
Модератор

Модератор

Default Man Slime Munching Sluts HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Man Slime Munching Sluts HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

You've been so close to swallowing your man slime so many times haven't you ? Curiosity of what a loser tastes like keeps trying to get the better of you , today is the day you finally SUBMIT to the dirty cum slut you truly are.
I WILL make you swallow this I will tease you , make you jerk off in your face and hold your mouth shut . What next !? Another man in your mouth :!? Haha ... obviously.
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile