Old 04-14-2020, 01:32 PM #142701
Модератор

Модератор

Default NUDE Asshole Winking and Pussy JOI - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

NUDE Asshole Winking and Pussy JOI - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the NUDE ass winking inside this clip and my pussy hole . I bet your dick is already rising while you're reading this huh? Anyway, we already know you've been feening to see me ass wink just for you. Nothing is going to make your dick throb harder then seeing me face down, ass up while I close and open my asshole, pulling my panties to the side Exposing-Fantasy my asshole, begging for you to anally fuck me. Can you handle the slow and agonizing cum countdown within this clip? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:32 PM #142702
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mean Girl's Truth - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Mean Girl's Truth - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

How much of this do you think you can even take? It's pretty fucked up. By now, it doesn't even hurt you much. All it does is turn you on. you're such a sick fucking FREAK. you'll never have any woman because no one wants you. do you get that? you're a repulsive REJECT. you don't even understand how lucky you are to have these clips. Can you imagine how lost you would be without clips? A lost, lonely and horny fucking loser.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:33 PM #142703
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yoga Pants // Ass Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

Yoga Pants // Ass Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

Yoga pants make you weak. Just me mentioning them is enough to make your dick twitch. And while you're already pretty obsessed, I want you to be even more addicted! You get to stare and stroke to my ass in these cute yoga pants, and who knows, maybe you'll even get a happy ending

Categories: Yoga Pants, Ass Worship, Humiliation, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:34 PM #142704
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intro To Coerced Orgasms - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Intro To Coerced Orgasms - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip, or maybe you've done this many times before. Either way, you're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You'll be stroking continuously for me, but I'll also be taking my time with you. There's no rush today, just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion, but don't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say, and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:36 PM #142705
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:37 PM #142706
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extremely Cruel Strip TEASE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Extremely Cruel Strip TEASE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You see the preview: I remove the articles of clothing that cover up what your eyes have always been denied of. You crave to see what lies behind the pixels, but you are unsure if such cravings will be satisfied in this clip.

You know the probability of such a thing occurring. Yet, you should hold onto hope - because you'll never know.

Either way, you will thank Me for the tease, and if what you get is denial, you would be grateful for that as well.

You don't know if you'll even get to cum, whether you are granted the sight of My naked body or not. You want to hold onto the hope of being able to enjoy your orgasm to such a glorious view, because the pain of the (highly likely) disappointment will be that much sweeter.

So, keep this in mind:

Will you see My naked body? Maybe. Will you get to cum? Maybe. Will you get to enjoy an explosive, body shaking orgasm? Perhaps. Will you have to ruin your orgasm if I do permit you to have one? Possibly.

And will you be denied of all of the above? Who knows?

You want to play anyway.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:37 PM #142707
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:38 PM #142708
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Tax - June 2019 - StellaSol - iwantclips

Tit Tax - June 2019 - StellaSol - iwantclips

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:40 PM #142709
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tattooed blond asian - Bra, Panty and Shoe tease - Asian - iwantclips

Tattooed blond asian - Bra, Panty and Shoe tease - Asian - iwantclips

You don't know where you have to watch first.... to her hard body? To her great tattoos, her bra and panties or eve to her shoes she presenting sexy for you. This girl is a real men dream. Filmed as always in Full HD 1080P, so you will not miss any single detail.
Models: Asian

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:43 PM #142710
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile