Old 04-14-2020, 03:31 PM #142801
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:33 PM #142802
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Tits Have All The Power - Lara Kane - iwantclips

My Tits Have All The Power - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you.
This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:34 PM #142803
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty POV Tit Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Bratty POV Tit Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:35 PM #142804
Модератор

Модератор

Default bratty BANNED WORD bimbo is only happy with your cash - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

bratty BANNED WORD bimbo is only happy with your cash - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

You've always loved the look of hot bimbo bodies, extreme hourglass figures.. but this brunette Barbie is only pleased one way. Watching her 32DDD breasts jiggle when she laughs at you makes your little mind melt like butter on a hot Weapon of Torment. You're so addicted, you'll do anything to please Goddess Fiona...And that includes going into debt. Whatever makes her smile.
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:36 PM #142805
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alpha Cock for Alpha Goddess ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Alpha Cock for Alpha Goddess ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

A Goddess like me Deserve Big DICK !
No some punny little shrimp dick like yours, put that little thing away or jerk it into your mouth & swallow hahaha
Bitch I'm to much for you to handle !
Your dick is embarrassing , it should be locked up in chastity cage !
Hot Girls hate tiny Dicks ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:37 PM #142806
Модератор

Модератор

Default Perfect Tits Ripoff!!! - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Perfect Tits Ripoff!!! - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Since every single one of my bitches begs to see my beautiful boobs without a bra, they're going to have to pay the price.
What a small sacrifice for such astonishing breasts.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 43 s 446 ms
Size: 17.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:37 PM #142807
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Tits For The Virgin - cecilialion - iwantclips

No Tits For The Virgin - cecilialion - iwantclips

Your favorite pair of titties..are internet titties! Pursuing women in the REAL LIFE?! NO. WAY. You're so afraid of getting rejected in person. Girls laughing in your face, calling you a Loser..which you are. You're far too weak to handle that in person! Good thing Goddess is going to toughen up the virgin, bitch boy.
Models: cecilialion

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:40 PM #142808
Модератор

Модератор

Default Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:41 PM #142809
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:44 PM #142810
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naked to Weight Lifting Exercise Wearing Tights, Leotard, and Nike Shox Sneakers Followed by Naked Flexing - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Naked to Weight Lifting Exercise Wearing Tights, Leotard, and Nike Shox Sneakers Followed by Naked Flexing - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn works hard to keep her body tight. She likes to lift weights when she exercises and here she takes you with her on one of her typical workout adventures.
She starts off naked, but then puts on black tights, a black leotard and then her black Nike Shox sneakers. Once she is ready she puts on her workout gloves and grab a set of dumbbell weights.
She goes through a series of workout moves lifting hard as she does. She does exercises like curls, squats, presses, and more. She does this for some time pausing to talk about everything in her classic dirty talk way.
She ends the exercise session be getting naked again and this time shows off her muscles. She does some hot muscle posing and even gets the angle close up so you can see her muscle definition and all her hard muscles perfectly. She is an exercise and workout fiend and she is excited that you came to join her for this round.
Included in this clip: Exercise, Weight Lifting, Muscle Poses, Flexing, Muscle Flexing, Sneaker Fetish, Nike Shox, Leotard, Tights, Blondes, Tight Body, Muscular Woman, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile