Old 04-14-2020, 09:48 PM #143071
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheerleader - I'm NOT showing you my tits! - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Cheerleader - I'm NOT showing you my tits! - TemptressLux - iwantclips

You finally get up the courage to ask the popular cheerleader to show you her tits and at first she's shocked! Are you that titty obsessed? She decides to make you a deal. She'll take her shirt off if you stop staring so much at her tits, all while repeating "I'm NOT showing you my tits!" You are completely controlled and mesmerized by tits
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 09:48 PM #143072
Модератор

Модератор

Default Take Your Medicine - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

Take Your Medicine - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 09:52 PM #143073
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Addicted Freak - Carlie - iwantclips

Tit Addicted Freak - Carlie - iwantclips

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 09:58 PM #143074
Модератор

Модератор

Default Submit to (t)It - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Submit to (t)It - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

You told yourself this wouldn't happen again. And yet here you are, a failed attempted to resist tit.

You've caved, surrendered to me. Always submi'tit'ing to your weakness. Tell me, doesn'tit feel so good surrendering to my powerful tools of torment, the ones aimed right at you? So weak and powerless, you cannot res'tit' me.

You stroke and always enjoy tit... but do you cum to tit?

Good boys use markup codes.
MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 10:06 PM #143075
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beautiful Soles - Dani Dare - iwantclips

Beautiful Soles - Dani Dare - iwantclips

Ok!! This one was way back to my first exposure to the foot fetish scene in the DMV area and what better way to lure in those sole crazed fans than to have Dirk rub his hard cock all over my favorite red mary janes!! I love the feeling of a hard dick being rubbed on my body, especially on the arches of my little footsies!! As I slowly learned about my power of "mon pieds", I wanted to feel the results of a well deserved milking all through my toes and feet, and of course a little blowjob action to set the mood never hurts!
Models: Dani Dare

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 10:09 PM #143076
Модератор

Модератор

Default Titty Boy - DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Titty Boy - DariasKingDom - iwantclips

you worship tits... you admire tits.... you need them so badly, my little titty boy. getting so dumb and addicted while I tease you with my firm boobs. would you ever say no to your addiction?
Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 10:11 PM #143077
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 10:21 PM #143078
Модератор

Модератор

Default Greedy Bratty Tits - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Greedy Bratty Tits - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I'll make this simple: pay my tits. Pay them often. Give them everything. Give them more. My greedy tits simply aren't satisfied with your current offerings, so step it the fuck up!

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
40% Markup: CoverTheCut
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 10:26 PM #143079
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tits Get Me in Line - STANDARD DEF - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Tits Get Me in Line - STANDARD DEF - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy Tools of Torment of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 10:34 PM #143080
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile