Old 04-23-2020, 02:14 AM #143891
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you!
* Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:22 AM #143892
Модератор

Модератор

Default 10 minutes of ass! - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

10 minutes of ass! - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

You wanted more ass, you always do, you always vote for it! So here we go... a good ten minutes for you lucky lot! Enjoy .
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:23 AM #143893
Модератор

Модератор

Default MEAN PVC NURSE MILKS AND FUCKS ASS - feliciafisher - iwantclips

MEAN PVC NURSE MILKS AND FUCKS ASS - feliciafisher - iwantclips

Thank you for coming in today! I see on your chart that you're here because you've been playing with your ass a lot lately and need an exam? Is that so? Oh, I don't know who wrote that but it's okay, you're in good hands here! Let me just put on these gloves and lube them up- sticking them in my wet mouth, getting them nice and slick. What, spit is lube too! I have you bend over and I show you with my gloved hands one finger penetrating my tight grip (your asshole), then another finger, probing and prodding for your prostate- hows that now? Oh wow, you've gotten kind of hard! ~ A switch flips and I go from sensual to firm, letting you know I know just your type, and you're in good hands because I'm going to split open your boy pussy with my big fat cock! I fuck and fuck and berate you with dirty talk until you cum
Models: feliciafisher

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 893 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:28 AM #143894
Модератор

Модератор

Default Unleashing The Cum Guzzler - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Unleashing The Cum Guzzler - Madam Violet - iwantclips

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth!
Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum.
It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!*
Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy!
Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:29 AM #143895
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coerce you to wear school girl outfit and find out you are a slut bitch - MaryanRed - iwantclips

Coerce you to wear school girl outfit and find out you are a slut bitch - MaryanRed - iwantclips

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:31 AM #143896
Модератор

Модератор

Default BDSM Domination for Tied Up Brat - RoxyCox - iwantclips

BDSM Domination for Tied Up Brat - RoxyCox - iwantclips

This girl girl video is Part 2 of https://iwantclips.com/store/41496/R...16762/Facefuck where I dominated Kelly. Although you don't need need Part 1 to follow the story line, but if you want to see Kelly gets her revenge on me, then you'll certainly enjoy this video. Kelly has got a firm hold on Roxy pulling her by the hair, stripping her out of her clothes till she's fully naked and slapping her about. Kelly wants to get her revenge for how Roxy humiliated her before and she decides she's going to tie her up and make her cum till she can't take anymore. Roxy protests the entire time, calling her a crazy bitch & to let her go but Kelly is going to make her pay. Kelly ties Roxy's hands behind her back and ties her legs to her chair making her sit naked and spread wide. Roxy struggles and tells Kelly
to let her go or she'll be sorry. But Kelly is enjoying watching her all helpless and struggling to get free, she even flaunts herself in front of her, showing off her hot body in her sexy leather outfit and shoves her tits and ass in Roxy's face. Kelly claims that Roxy's boyfriend loves her body much better than hers and that she is going to have him to herself. Roxy becomes more and more infuriated by her ramblings, yelling at her to let her go. Kelly decides to gag her to shut her up and spanks her tits, inner thighs and pussy with a paddle while Roxy grunts and moans. Kelly wants to punish her nasty brat and uses a Hitachi at highest power to make her squirm and beg to cum while she continues to paddle her. Kelly pulls her gag out when Roxy is nodding to cum and is close to orgasm and lets her yelp!
But Kelly isn't finishes with her yet, she wants to bend Roxy over the table and fuck her with her gag on and make her take her strap on. Gripping her hands tied behind her back, Kelly pushes deep inside her wet pussy and fucks her hard. Pushing Roxy back onto her strap on so she can feel it balls deep inside her tight cunt. Kelly leans over to Roxy and shouts in her ear that her boyfriend is hers now.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 861 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:37 AM #143897
Модератор

Модератор

Default Close up anal play deep fingering - cuteblonde666 - iwantclips

Close up anal play deep fingering - cuteblonde666 - iwantclips

extreme close up anal play , deep fingering and opening .HD
Models: cuteblonde666

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:46 AM #143898
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dildo Fucking For Step-Daddy - MadelynMonroe - iwantclips

Dildo Fucking For Step-Daddy - MadelynMonroe - iwantclips

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:46 AM #143899
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 02:46 AM #143900
Модератор

Модератор

Default Turning You Into a Slut (Pt 2) - MistressAlana - iwantclips

Turning You Into a Slut (Pt 2) - MistressAlana - iwantclips

Part 1 is called Turning you into a girl and is in my store.
So you accepted my revenge plan. Now it's time to put the plan into action. By the end of this you will be wondering what my intentions truly are, and you probably should...
Add at check out!
TIP20 - +20%
MISSALANATAX +50%
SLAVETOMISSALANA +100%
ALANASREALPIGGY +300%
Like me but interested in something different? Order a custom!
https://iwantclips.com//custom_clip_orders/order/712538
*Make sure you become a fan to receive exclusive discount codes!*
Twitter : @mfcalana
Instagram : @MistresssAlana (yes, 3 "s")
Models: MistressAlana

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile