Old 12-16-2019, 06:36 PM #1431
Модератор

Модератор

Default Come To Me Now - Naomi, | The Red Fox, - X-Art.com-Video

Come To Me Now - Naomi, | The Red Fox, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: New favorite X-Art model The Red Fox pairs up with beautiful Naomi to show us just how lesbian lovemaking is done. These two girls are not messing around. They get right to business from the start. Watch their wet pussies beg to be licked and finger-fucked, then enjoy the orgasms together. There's enough pleasure to go around, so come to me now :-)
Model: Naomi, | The Red Fox,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_the_red_fox_naomie_come_to_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 253.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:09

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_the_red_fox_naomie_come_to_me_1080.mp4 - 253.9 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 06:37 PM #1432
Модератор

Модератор

Default Return of the Pussy Cat Burglar - Jillian, - X-Art.com - Photo

Return of the Pussy Cat Burglar - Jillian, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Jillian the Pussy Cat Burglar is back. This time the lithe, gorgeous blonde dazzles her date with her conversation, her come-fuck-me smile, and some skillful lifting of cold cash when he is out of the room. But sexual desire goes both ways this night, and what is Jillian to do when the dough is stashed in her bra? Not to worry. Our Pussy Cat Burglar knows she can suck a guy's cock so good that he will be thinking with his little head, not his brains. Nothing but the best as she takes him inside her young pussy. And Jillian gets to leave with both cum and cash! XOXO, Colette
Model: Jillian,
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1631-lrg.zip - 71.1 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 06:42 PM #1433
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kacey Jordan Does X-Art - Kacey Jordan, - X-Art.com-Video

Kacey Jordan Does X-Art - Kacey Jordan, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: Kacey Jordan is a California girl who loves fashion and fun, so it was easy to see that she would fit right in with X-Art (And Colette has been wanting her to work with X-Art for about five years, so we're thrilled to have her join us!) This little thing reminds me of Posh Spice -- she has a fierce attitude but can be super playful too. Just wait and see when she gets ahold of Alex's big hard cock. Between Kacey's petite, wet pussy and Alex's massive boner, they both are in for a treat. And don't miss the explosive ending. WOW
Model: Kacey Jordan,

File Name : x-art_lm_kacey_alex_kacey_jordan_does_x-art_720.mp4
File Size : 185.46 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:28

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_lm_kacey_alex_kacey_jordan_does_x-art_720.mp4 - 185.5 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 06:48 PM #1434
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot and Wet - Nicole Black, - X-Art.com - Photo

Hot and Wet - Nicole Black, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Nicole is so stunning, you just can't help but stare. Now imagine she's your girlfriend and you get home and she's hot and dripping wet in the bath. What do you do? Of course you get in the bath and lucky you, a long blow job ensues. Then you slide inside her tight pussy while staring at her perfect face and body. The action gets so hot that you two just have to move to the bed. More fucking, sucking and hot, hot sex! Until you can hold back no longer and she begs you to cum on her face. Merry Pre-Christmas! Love, Colette
Old 12-16-2019, 06:52 PM #1435
Модератор

Модератор

Default XXX Threeway Games - Jenna, | Kenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

XXX Threeway Games - Jenna, | Kenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kenna and Jenna had been asking me to put them in a video together for a long time. Let's just say they had some serious girl crushes on each other! But they have one more thing in common... James Deen! Literally. Sexual heaven. And let me just say I don't know how he does it, but he makes every girl multi-orgasmic! Uninhibited sex play is SO great! Lucky for me (and Kenna), Jenna was willing to let the budding romance of James and Kenna keep getting more and more orgasmic!  "By the time Jenna jumped in, I already was on my fifth orgasm, seriously," Kenna told me later. "And then it got even better! With Jenna's hot body and voice taking me higher and higher until my eyes rolled back in my head,  it was like swan-diving from a cliff!" And now James got to switch back and forth between these unforgettable girls as they continued to ravage each other and him as well. Trust me: Kenna, Jenna and James are having a sexual cumfest that you will never forget! I loved watching. And the out-takes you can only imagine are So So hot! Don't you want more? I do! And it's coming..XOXO, Colette P.S. Do not miss this one. Membership gets you 1000's of 4K downloadable videos that are unlimited and never expire, but this one is worth the price alone. So if you're not a member yet, come on in! Love again, Colette ❤️
Model: Jenna, | Kenna,

UbiqFile:1696-lrg.zip - 83.1 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 06:53 PM #1436
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blondes Have More Fun - Scarlett Sage, | Lily Rader, | Elsa Jean, - X-Art.com - Photo

Blondes Have More Fun - Scarlett Sage, | Lily Rader, | Elsa Jean, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Scarlett Sage, Elsa Jean and Lily Rader know how to have fun (in many ways!) Each girl is totally stunning and, now, each has been "inaugurated" in the best way possible. Scarlett was the first to set the mood as she rubbed her tight pussy while watching our site on the PC. Soon, her dreams became real as Elsa Jean and Lily entered the room. Clothes disappeared and some delicious kissing, pussy licking and finger fucking was on. Each model soon agreed that they wanted to do the other two as they laughed, teased and became orgasmic. Finally, someone noticed that my favorite purple toy had been left for them, and the joyful fucking became hard and deep. Honestly, I think they wanted this shoot to continue all night. Blondes have more fun!  XOXO, Colette (Believe me I know). 
Model: Scarlett Sage, | Lily Rader, | Elsa Jean,

UbiqFile:1592-lrg.zip - 88.9 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 06:54 PM #1437
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Orgasm - Scarlet, - X-Art.com-Video

Hot Orgasm - Scarlet, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: Scarlet always has HOT orgasms! (If you've been a member for very long, this is already a known fact to you ;-))! But this one in particular is super special. The beautifully lit night, the beautiful girl, just ahhhhh. Watch her strategically finger herself and make herself cum with the help of a gorgeous glass toy (that sparkles like her blue eyes). Enjoy the treat!
Model: Scarlet,

File Name : x-art_scarlet_hot_orgasm_1080.mp4
File Size : 220.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:49

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_scarlet_hot_orgasm_1080.mp4 - 220.2 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 06:55 PM #1438
Модератор

Модератор

Default LA Dreams in My Bath ~ The Big O - Nancy, - X-Art.com - Photo

LA Dreams in My Bath ~ The Big O - Nancy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:X-Art has subscribers worldwide, and many of them get off the most when we feature European girls. Well, we strive to please, and what could be more pleasurable than watching the Ukraine's spectacularly beautiful Nancy as she slowly gets naked and caresses and arouses her delicious body. This blonde is in no hurry, and by the time she spreads her perfect pussy and feels the erotic sensation of rushing water between her legs, she has your complete attention. Join Nancy as she beautifully fucks herself to "The Big O"! By the way, this stunning fashion model with the mesmerizing blue eyes and classic high cheekbones is a photographer's delight. My bet is that you also will love her gorgeous natural tits and sexy tight ass. Nancy is new to X-Art and is game for more sexual adventures with us. Are you in? XOXO, Colette
Model: Nancy,

UbiqFile:1645-lrg.zip - 33.2 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 06:59 PM #1439
Модератор

Модератор

Default Purely Perfect Pink - Naomi B, - X-Art.com - Photo

Purely Perfect Pink - Naomi B, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Naomi is gazing out her window awaiting her man's arrival. She is feeling sexy and can't wait to see him. He slowly undresses her to see her perky breasts and perfect pink pussy. Samuel just can't get enough. They embark on a hot encounter, enjoying every inch of each other's bodies until both cum in ecstasy. Don't miss this one:-)
Model: Naomi B,

UbiqFile:1782-lrg.zip - 74.8 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 07:01 PM #1440
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Rose, A Kiss, and A Bang! - Nancy, - X-Art.com - Photo

A Rose, A Kiss, and A Bang! - Nancy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:"Hottest model on X-Art" is what one of our subscribers wrote when Nancy made her solo debut. A Ukrainian fashion model with sparkling blue eyes, high cheekbones and a slender, delicious body, Nancy is the total package. Now imagine you are the luckiest man in Europe -- her husband Karl. Do you think that Nancy would rock your world? "Sometimes we make love and sometimes we fuck," this stunning blonde told us. "We like to shake things up and try new things. Getting it on while you guys shoot is such a turn-on for both of us. It's a little rad and the orgasms are spectacular!"
Model: Nancy,

UbiqFile:1662-lrg.zip - 88.8 MB