Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:32 AM #144062
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:34 AM #144063
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy Fantasy: What Happens When You're Mine - Mistress Harley - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy Fantasy: What Happens When You're Mine - Mistress Harley - iwantclips

You've been watching my Blackmail-Fantasy videos and fantasizing about what it would be like if I had all your info. In this video tell you the kinds of things I'll make you do once I have your information. Maybe I'll turn you into my foot slave. Maybe I'll turn you sissy and make you suck a cock just to keep your information from getting out. Or maybe I'll just drain your wallet and make you spoil and pamper me like I deserve. Come on, you know I'd be the most exciting part of your life...
Models: Mistress Harley

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 480 x 800
Size: 51.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:34 AM #144064
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teasing the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Teasing the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:35 AM #144065
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD fucked and cuckold lick the sperm - Nikky Thorne Productions - iwantclips

BANNED WORD fucked and cuckold lick the sperm - Nikky Thorne Productions - iwantclips

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:35 AM #144066
Модератор

Модератор

Default NSFW but watch Me while you Work anyway -1080P - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

NSFW but watch Me while you Work anyway -1080P - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

This is NSFW but I want you to watch me disrobe in 2 1/2 minutes while you watch this video of Me at work anyway. This will give you that ADRENALINE RUSH you've been seeking. Just the thought of getting caught watching sensual images of Me makes your heart race faster. Only buy this if you follow My directions and watch it while you at work. See how I control you? Do it.
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 2 min 35 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:35 AM #144067
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shower Fun. - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

Shower Fun. - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me, submit, want more and buy more.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:35 AM #144068
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stinky Sweat Soaked Boots - SpoiledBianca - iwantclips

Stinky Sweat Soaked Boots - SpoiledBianca - iwantclips

I've been out shopping all day wearing my favorite boots and they are so stinky and sweaty. Once I take them off my whole room REEKS of foot stench, it's so strong it makes me gag! My feet being this nasty is like a dream come true to you! I let you sniff inside my boots, worship my feet, and I make you an offer you won't be able to resist!
Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 94.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:36 AM #144069
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gaming Seat - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

Gaming Seat - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

This clip was a custom. Order yours today.
What better way to enjoy My favourite game than to play it while sitting on someone's face?! Wearing a thong and t-shirt, My hair in a ponytail and My glasses on, I straddle his face while booting up My saved game. I wiggle, getting comfortable before zoning in to what I'm doing, not paying any mind to the lowly seat beneath Me. No talking.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 10:36 AM #144070
Модератор

Модератор

Default Deepen Your Addiction - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

Deepen Your Addiction - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile