Old 04-23-2020, 11:12 AM #144121
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double Spittoon with Goddess Tangent - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Double Spittoon with Goddess Tangent - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

You are such a thirsty slave and today is your lucky day because you will get all the liquid you need to survive. Goddess Tangent and I have been saving up spit all day because slaves like you don't deserve water. We are going to fill you up like our spittoon. I love playing with my spit and teasing you. We want you to beg before giving you a generous mouthful of it. But even with your mouthful you are not allowed to swallow because first it is Goddess Tangent's turn. By the end of this there will be a puddle of our divine spittle at the back of your throat and you will be overflowing with it. You are so lucky to have this privilege and watch after gobs of spit flow out of our sexy mouth and rain down all over you. You will need to keep your mouth open and accepting for as long as we like. We want you to beg for our spit and gargle it like the messy spittoon you have become. You better not miss a drop or lose any because our spit is precious and who knows the next time you will get this opportunity. Stay thirsty our slaves.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:12 AM #144122
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worshipping my hot leggings, - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

Worshipping my hot leggings, - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

I love leggings the way they make my ass look! So tight and almost see through. You know when you see girls in leggings you always get weak. I cant deny even I love a sexy girl in leggings. Its better than a short skirt or dress. Its sexy as hell and mesmerizing to see a girl tease you so close to seeing it bare but that thin layer of fabric is keeping you from your dream. You'll earn it my pet just like everything else. Watch every second of this clip enjoying the tease because in the end you'll be rewarded for your patience.
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:12 AM #144123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dangling CEI for My Toilet Bitches - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Dangling CEI for My Toilet Bitches - Empress Mika - iwantclips

It really is so perfect that I know ALL of your fetishes... but your girlfriend does not. You really do have to lie for any woman to actually want to be with you. But! Regardless, I have some very special, disgusting tasks for you to completely alongside jerking off your pathetic dick. I will be using your fetishes against you, of course... Panty hose, ballet flats, dangling My flats, among so much else you simply cannot resist. I mean, come on, you are even a toilet slave for Me... the things I have you do in this clip should not be THAT big of a deal, right?Indulge in your submission: EmpressMika.comBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:12 AM #144124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amadahy and Sasha - Slave Edged while Balls Stretched (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Amadahy and Sasha - Slave Edged while Balls Stretched (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Amadahy has her devoted slave bolted into a very intense ball stretching device. Amadahy wants to see how far she can stretch the slave's balls. She turns the screw, while Sasha edges the trapped cock. With every turn, the slave's balls are pulled away from its body. The balls deepen to purple as the cock grows harder. Amadahy and Sasha open the device to its limit, and the balls are stretched as much as they could possibly be. It wouldn't take much to castrate the slave in this vulnerable position. They toy with the idea of making a gelding. Generously, the girls decide to leave the slave intact but instead satisfy their sadistic whims by leading it away to put out a few lit cigarettes on the skin of its tightly stretched balls. (13:54 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Sasha Foxxx, Edging, Female Domination, Ball Stretching, CBT
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 783 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:13 AM #144125
Модератор

Модератор

Default Friendly Neighbours - scottwill - iwantclips

Friendly Neighbours - scottwill - iwantclips

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!VORE - INSERTION - NIPPLES
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:14 AM #144126
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giantess Step-Mom and Her Speck Sized Son - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Giantess Step-Mom and Her Speck Sized Son - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:14 AM #144127
Модератор

Модератор

Default Talked into Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Talked into Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

You have bought up all my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) clips, even messaged me for the forms. You have filled them out and at the last minute deleted them. Let me push you over the edge to the point where you can't resist and MUST send the Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) application.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 35.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:14 AM #144128
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teasing You with My Lower Leg Pattern Sheer Barely Black Tights - Headmistress Mackenzie - iwantclips

Teasing You with My Lower Leg Pattern Sheer Barely Black Tights - Headmistress Mackenzie - iwantclips

I love slightly unusual tights so I bought these especially to tease you with! They are a barely black, grey colour and a sheer 20 denier. The pattern finishes just above the knee with a cute bow, but goes right down past my ankle onto my cute feet. As I dangle my heels you can see the detailing around my ankle and as I slip the heels off altogether you will see me pretty soles through these sheer tights. There is also lots of leg crossing and uncrossing where you can hear that delightful sound of the nylons rubbing together. Beautiful full length views where you can see the full glory of my long sexy legs covered in these patterned nylons, as well as the cute detailing across my bottom. I can't resist slipping my hands down my tights and stretching them, and if you are lucky you will catch a glimpse of the sexy reinforced gusset too! F0211
Models: Headmistress Mackenzie

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 106 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:15 AM #144129
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweaty summer armpit worship - Goddess Canna - iwantclips

Sweaty summer armpit worship - Goddess Canna - iwantclips

I have a special treat for all my loyal armpit worshipers, now that it's summer my armpits are so sweaty! I just got done filming a few clips and I'm so hot and covered in sweat. You can see the stains in my dress as I show you my wet, hot pits. Want a sniff, a lick, want me to wipe it all over you? I take off my dress and pose in just my bra so you can get an even better look at my dripping, perfect armpits.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 11:15 AM #144130
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Feeder Boyfriend - Mistress Bijoux - iwantclips

My Feeder Boyfriend - Mistress Bijoux - iwantclips

Aw, chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day? Babe, I looove those... but are you sure it's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I've always wanted to be fed.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile