Old 04-23-2020, 01:05 PM #144281
Модератор

Модератор

Default Power Of The Pussy - SpoiledBianca - iwantclips

Power Of The Pussy - SpoiledBianca - iwantclips

I know you've dreamed about the day I'd let you near my pussy with your cock. Keep dreaming loser! The closest you'll get is smelling my sweet scent through my pantyhose!
Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 62.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:05 PM #144282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy PART FIVE - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy PART FIVE - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

WELL IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU BECAME MY Blackmail-Fantasy BITCH....DO YOU HAVE THE OTHER FOUR PARTS OF THIS SERIES..... MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW EVERY STEP BITCH....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 72.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:06 PM #144283
Модератор

Модератор

Default Virgins boot and thigh fucking - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Virgins boot and thigh fucking - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Custom clip: Please wear a similar outfit to "Oh cute, I got PAID". Youre getting ready for your hot date tonight. But as you look stunning you faded me, into the background not noticing me practically drooling over you. Disgusting. So you decide to teach a virgin loser like me that looking at you lustfully without permission is taboo. You cross your legs and Coerce me to stick my dick between your thigh and fuck like the virgin bitch I am. As you squeeze and unsqueeze your crossed legs on my member until it hurts and turns purple. How good it must feel though you coo. Even if I squeeze my thighs and legs together to the point your dick falls off, youll still cum wouldnt you? In fact youre close to cumming right now arent you? Then you uncross your legs, saying I'm not allowed that privilege. Don't worry I'm always kind to my slaves. My virgin slaves especially because they get special treatment. You are going to lose your virginity. Exciting isnt it, only you wont be fucking me. I will be fucking you. you will lose your ass cherry anal virginity to my boot heel bitch! Now spread your cheeks and get ready to be anally violated, because its going in without any lubrication. You push the entire length of your heel in my ass with your legs and laugh as I lost my virginity to a boot heel not a pussy. You continue to fuck my ass teasing me asking if I'm ready for the heel to come out. You then Coerce the heel in my mouth and gag me and Coerce me to thoroughly clean the heel and order me to leave
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:07 PM #144284
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sun-Drenched - Amara Noir - iwantclips

Sun-Drenched - Amara Noir - iwantclips

Hello stink junkies. Good on you for consistently buying up all my sweaty armpit, ass and worn panty-clips. Because of that, I usually think of you all when I get smelly. I've been out here hiking and biking all day long. I've been in this outfit for 2 days cuz my luggage is out on the mainland and I've been having too many fun adventures on the island to go back and pick it up. And there's no way I'm getting a shower until after the beautiful sunset. So lucky you get a brief couple minutes to stop and smell the roses in my sun-drenched swetay pits. Lap up the filth with your eager tongue so I can make due til sund down. Just a super quick treat for you. If you want more upclose focus to taste your filthy pleasure- don't worry longer clips will be on the way. Show me you deserve them.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:07 PM #144285
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naked to Weight Lifting Exercise Wearing Tights, Leotard, and Nike Shox Sneakers Followed by Naked Flexing - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Naked to Weight Lifting Exercise Wearing Tights, Leotard, and Nike Shox Sneakers Followed by Naked Flexing - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn works hard to keep her body tight. She likes to lift weights when she exercises and here she takes you with her on one of her typical workout adventures.
She starts off naked, but then puts on black tights, a black leotard and then her black Nike Shox sneakers. Once she is ready she puts on her workout gloves and grab a set of dumbbell weights.
She goes through a series of workout moves lifting hard as she does. She does exercises like curls, squats, presses, and more. She does this for some time pausing to talk about everything in her classic dirty talk way.
She ends the exercise session be getting naked again and this time shows off her muscles. She does some hot muscle posing and even gets the angle close up so you can see her muscle definition and all her hard muscles perfectly. She is an exercise and workout fiend and she is excited that you came to join her for this round.
Included in this clip: Exercise, Weight Lifting, Muscle Poses, Flexing, Muscle Flexing, Sneaker Fetish, Nike Shox, Leotard, Tights, Blondes, Tight Body, Muscular Woman, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:07 PM #144286
Модератор

Модератор

Default Special JOI for Premature Ejaculators - Keziah - iwantclips

Special JOI for Premature Ejaculators - Keziah - iwantclips

I know you try to be the best loser you can be. Buying up JOI clips, trying your best to follow along and make it through to the end. But there is one problem - you always cum WAY before the countdown! Or you just stare and wait to stroke until I get to what, 3? So pathetic, but at least you're trying! That's why I made a special JOI clip just for you. You should be able to make it through the entire thing, with just quick opportunities to stroke. Think you make it through till end, following along exactly? Let me know how you make out, maybe I can make the next one longer... or maybe I'll have to make an even easier one LOL

Categories: Premature Ejaculation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:07 PM #144287
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecker destroying your marriage in front of your wife 3: Impregnate Me - Goddess Lucy - iwantclips

Homewrecker destroying your marriage in front of your wife 3: Impregnate Me - Goddess Lucy - iwantclips

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:08 PM #144288
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Hanna - iwantclips

- Goddess Hanna - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Hanna