Old 04-23-2020, 03:39 PM #144521
Модератор

Модератор

Default How To Get The BEST Orgasm - Goddess Datura DiVine - iwantclips

How To Get The BEST Orgasm - Goddess Datura DiVine - iwantclips

Looking for the best, biggest, HOTTEST orgasm? Of course you are. Anyone so dedicated to the loser-art of chronic wanking is, and as I always say, anything worth doing is worth doing ORGASMICALLY well! Let My smooth, arrogant voice and hot body tease and teach as I tell you just how I'll whip you into the hottest, drippiest, weak-willed frenzy that will lead to bigger, hotter, ADDICTIVE orgasms! Caution, only certain men have this ability!
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:39 PM #144522
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Worship India - iwantclips

- Worship India - iwantclips

Models: Worship India

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:41 PM #144523
Модератор

Модератор

Default Interactive Blackmail-Fantasy - No Choice - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Interactive Blackmail-Fantasy - No Choice - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

You've really got NO CHOICE when it comes to Blackmail-Fantasy today, you're caught by the balls, I've got you where I want you. You've already given Me some of your info haven't you, remember the time you emailed Me!? Maybe you thought it was just a game, maybe that you could trust me, maybe just living out your 'fantasy', whatever your reason you did it, you sent Me that info and I kept it! I love to Blackmail-Fantasy boys like you to give Me power and control, so here's the deal, I want 2 things from you today and if you don't give Me them you're in trouble, you wanted Blackmailed-Fantasy, well it's happening, I'll demand and I'll take, you know what I'll take from you, I'll take your fucking life away from you if you don't do as I say! Don't think I wont or can't you have been warned!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:41 PM #144524
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:42 PM #144525
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ultimate pantyhose tease - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Ultimate pantyhose tease - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Hey pantyhose pet, you had better get perched on your knees right now for me. Its going to be a very hot, steamy... humiliating, arousing, worship today. Im going to TEASE YOU with my body. In the sexy glistening, pantyhose. UNTIL IT HURTS.. and then some! You'll even thank me at the end, like a good loser.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:42 PM #144526
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:44 PM #144527
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Bailiff - Auntie Trisha - iwantclips

The Bailiff - Auntie Trisha - iwantclips

I had opened up a Happy Endings Massage Parlour as part of Trisha's Franchise chain but I had not been doing that well and the landlord had been chasing me for the rent and sent a bailiff round from the James company to seize my assets. The Bailiff soon realised I didn't have much in the way of saleable assets so we did a bit of negotiation and he was happy to receive a massage as payment, so I got him stripped off and on the bed and I got to work on his assets. I gently rubbed oil into his back and thighs and his Pert Little Bottom before turning him over and getting to work on his very stiff and very large cock, I massaged the oil into his balls and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed oil into his bell end. He was getting very excited indeed and soon had loosened my dress and was fondling my big juicy tits which I made good use of by giving him a Tit Wank but I just couldn't wait any longer I just had to take his throbbing knob into my mouth and deep in my Throat. I sucked his cock until it was ready for me ride, so I slipped off my knickers and climbed on board and started to fuck him reverse cowgirl and there was no way I was getting off in a hurry and when I briefly did it was just to turn round so he could fondle and suck my breasts while thrusting his cock deep inside me. Time to fuck me doggy so I bend over ready, my wet Cunt still dripping from the fucking I had already received and then I am entered from behind and fucked wildly as I yelp and beg for more, then I am laid on my back and fucked in the missionary position until at last he is ready to cum and I lick and wank his cock until he shoots his load all over my face and neck. Savana xxx
Models: Auntie Trisha

Duration: 31 min 6 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:44 PM #144528
Модератор

Модератор

Default Reprogrammed For Cock & Cum - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

Reprogrammed For Cock & Cum - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

This is what I've been training you for, what you're brain has been reprogrammed to enjoy. Cock. I've decided one of my other slaves with give me every drop of his cum, only so I may Coerce feed it down your throat. Don't think I'll be doing all the work however, because it's your mouth and twirling tongue that's going to get him there. I'm going to test the limits of your throat, see just how much of his length I can shove down there. He then will jerk himself dry, as no slave deserves the pleasure of my hand to bring him to climax, and once his balls are emptied I'll spoon feed each of the goopy strands into your mouth. So open wide, because it's time to serve your purpose; my little cock whore.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:45 PM #144529
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shrunken Losers Part 2 - Anabelle Pync & Angel Lee WMV - Angel Lee - iwantclips

Shrunken Losers Part 2 - Anabelle Pync & Angel Lee WMV - Angel Lee - iwantclips

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 03:46 PM #144530
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Assignment - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Sissy Assignment - CearaLynch - iwantclips

"This is a very specific assignment. It might be to buy a particular type sissy outfit - being as specific as possible, to include all clothes, and make up, and then once I have bought it, to dress for you, and then to listen as you humiliate me for being such a sissy faggot. I adore the kind of assignment that requires me to be in public, but in secret. So wearing full lingerie under me clothes to buy the outfit, or to be dressed in lingerie, then go to a toilet in a mall, put a butt plug in and then walk home. Anything humiliating and degrading, and as specific as possible. Perhaps you could do a series of assignments - I would buy them all! (on a twist on number 1 above, it might be to take some food with me to a park, or other relatively public, although secluded spot, and fill my pants with food there, before returning to eat it...) "
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 66.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile