Old 04-23-2020, 05:15 PM #144661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy into 6 Month's Contract! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy into 6 Month's Contract! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Now now you've buried yourself in this hole.. Giving up so much valuable information so quickly. Did you really think I wouldn't use it against you? a jerking addict like you can't help himself, you get so turned on you simply quit thinking straight. My Voice is your escape and you follow my ever command .. Thus bringing us here. You have no choice now but to sign this 6 months Slave contract or I will us everything I have on you to ruin you. It won't take long or much on my part to do so either.. You get so lost in your fantasy and the lines between reality and fantasy have blurred over the last couple of days, it must be hard for you to distinguish whats real and whats not. lol Let me re-assure you my New pet this is very real. I am your new owner, you now belong to me and I mean literally. Sign here, here and here. Look on the bright side you will be serving me the Most popular and Superior Goddess around and we your application will be reviewed again in just 6 months ^_^ - ..........your so stupid tho ,looking at me sitting here in my glory is probably making you think of even more ways to burry your self , so I left a little area at the bottom of the contract for you to fuck your self even more. Your Welcome!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:16 PM #144662
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satisfy Me Or Blackmail-Fantasy - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Satisfy Me Or Blackmail-Fantasy - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:17 PM #144663
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Bad Step-Aunt - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

The Bad Step-Aunt - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You've recently discovered some dark secrets about a family member that can be detrimental to both her family and career. She knows you know and first starts out trying to convince you sweetly to keep it to yourself. She even offers you a new video game system with tons of new games. (What you've always wanted) But you want more. She quickly catches on to your perverted ways and agrees to try to convince you to keep it a secret in other ways...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:18 PM #144664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Clean-up for Cuck - madam brandon - iwantclips

Cum Clean-up for Cuck - madam brandon - iwantclips

Enjoy my latest Production in 4k,
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can order your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me Sexxybrandon at G mail . com.
This clip is just wicked and I won't cut any corners about it. I have trimmed a portion of a PERSONAL XXX-Home Movie myself and my favorite "Chad" made. It's a sensual, sexy and HOT blowjob, I enjoy sucking his huge cock I play with my pussy as well, I eventually cum so hard and **** on his cock before he blows his load all over my huge, all natural tits...But you BARELY get to see any of that...You certainly don't get to hear it. No instead you are teased and toyed with as I flaunt my cum covered tits in your face, the scene I've described barely visible in the back ground as my slow-downed words get inside your head, twist things up a bit and remind you why you serve Domme-Mommy, Why you want to eat cum for her, no humiliation is to much to ask of you Cuck-sissy you live for Domme-Mommy's humiliation and training.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 3 min 29 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:18 PM #144665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nina's Sweaty Feet - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Nina's Sweaty Feet - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Nina has returned home after a hard days work to find the house in a state again... Her feet are sore and SWEATY from walking around the office all day! So why are her stinky feet turning you on? It's because you're obsessed with the smell... A superior woman's perfect SCENT! So as your punishment for not cleaning up, Nina has Coerced you to lick the grime from the soles of her feet and is going to mock and humiliate you further for being a completely useless LOSER. Nina also gets you to lick the carpet clean with your tongue... Clean it all up freak, otherwise no more smelling, licking or worshipping her feet.
" I'm going to sort you out right now! Once and for all"
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:18 PM #144666
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just a Little Breath Play JOI - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Just a Little Breath Play JOI - MinaThorne - iwantclips

I'll control your breathing as you try to focus and get through this sexy JOI. As I control your breathing you'll be timing your strokes to my commands. It'll be one of the hotter JOIs you've experienced. Breath when I say, hold it when I say, stroke when and how I say. It'll weaken you and when you finally are allowed to explode you'll be completely addicted.
Good boys always use markup codes:
10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 12 min 10 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:18 PM #144667
Модератор

Модератор

Default 1 Year Blackmail-Fantasy Contract - Supreme Goddess Lacey - iwantclips

1 Year Blackmail-Fantasy Contract - Supreme Goddess Lacey - iwantclips

A lot of Blackmail-Fantasy involves you stupid freaks being fucked forever basically. You get all stupid and horny, next thing you know you have sent off enough information for me to ruin you. Then you are stuck with me forever holding your secret with you having no way out. I have to admit that is actually pretty fucking fun. But I know that is a little too extreme for some of you. 52 payments and you are free now. 1 year of serving me and I will delete all your precious information. I am pretty sure that most of you will just end up sending all that information again and begging for another year. But that is for the future. For now send over all your information and we can start a very fun year of you having absolutely no control.
Models: Supreme Goddess Lacey

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:19 PM #144668
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk To Me Before Bedtime - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Jerk To Me Before Bedtime - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:20 PM #144669
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beautiful Goddess Mesmerize - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Beautiful Goddess Mesmerize - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Take yourself deep into your own mind with your love of My beautiful. It stops you right where you are, your obsession runs deep. Sulk in it. Sulk in your love of My beauty as you stroke your dick for Me. Does it get better than this? you can't even think. This is all about Me. you stroke as if you have no choice, I own your cock. Stroke and worship. Deeper. I want more of you. My perfection demands more of you. use codes IWANTMORE 50% markUP, give2lindsey 100%, Expensive 150%, because 200% and idiot tax for 300% markUP.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 05:20 PM #144670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slave Cock - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Slave Cock - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave's performance as her human sex toy; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand-job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile