Old 04-18-2019, 08:47 PM #14521
Модератор

Модератор

You talk a big game about how big your dick is and how hard you would pound My pussy if given the chance. Well let Me see it then! I need a good laugh. Ah don't want to show it?! Haha You have a total dinky ass dick. Completely useless, that's why you talk a big game about how "big" you are when in reality it's a tiny dinky "dick".
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:48 PM #14522
Модератор

Модератор

You think you deserve to see my tits? Never even in your dreams. A bratty hottie chick like me wont ever show something so precious like tits to a loser like you. Wake up to reality, loser! I dont give a damn about you and clearly am not interested in showing you my tits ever. Not even if you keep on begging to me constantly. You are better off being denied by my bratty young tits forever
Models: Mean Brat Next Door

Duration: 4 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 72.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:50 PM #14523
Модератор

Модератор

You've come to the right place to fight this pantyhose addiction of yours. None of this is what you were expecting, but it's what's needed. You'll be given a couple of items to wear in the office and you'll be taking it all home with you. Soon, you'll no longer lust after the women in your office. Your eyes will no longer be drawn to their pantyhose legs in short skirts. Your mouth will water for something else. You'll become an entirely different person with my guidance.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 16 min 12 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:51 PM #14524
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) Camera focused on your face and tits slighty looking up at me POV i guess. Tits naked Exposed Fantasy no bra or shirt Red or blue bra, talk as much **** to me till it's time for my countdown. -- You so desperately want to see my like this. You can't handle how hot I look in this. Jerk while I degrade you like the bitch you are until you're ready for your count down. My bitch, for my tits.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:52 PM #14525
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing a long night shirt and panties I walk up to you as you sit on the bed, in the most innocent way possible. I am committed to keeping my virginity and I don't want to **** with you. I do want to have some fun tonight however, even though your not getting in these panties I want to see what your working with. So I will allow you to masturbate and cum for me as long as you follow my instructions the entire time.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 836 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:53 PM #14526
Модератор

Модератор

You and your girlfriend have been dating long distance for a few months now and she finally feels comfortable enough to tell you her secret... Shes a witch! and she wants to cast a spell on your cock so you can feel her mouth on you even though its really on her dildo! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:53 PM #14527
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:54 PM #14528
Модератор

Модератор

your grades are less then impressive and your parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:58 PM #14529
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:58 PM #14530
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck your aftercare. My tits are your therapy. Depressed? Sub drop? Feeling guilty, feeling shame, feeling shitty and feeling remorse after a long, hard nasty cum? The only cure for your sadness are my tits. Use your tears as lube and watch my bouncing tits. Tits are scientifically proven to boost pleasure levels in the brain. My big, bouncing tits will give you a pleasurable high. Your mental health will improve as I torment and humiliate you into greater despair. Take your aftercare, and shove it up your ass.
Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile