Old 01-07-2020, 05:53 PM #14841
Модератор

Модератор

Default The farmer’s barn - - scatshop

The farmer’s barn - - scatshop

While a walk through nature I really had to poop and pee hard. Thank god that I found a barn where I left a present for the farmer
Old 01-07-2020, 06:01 PM #14842
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat My Shit! :) Instructions - - scatshop

Eat My Shit! Instructions - - scatshop

This toilet slave vid is different from most of mine–it’s very teasing and sweet, very flirtacious
Old 01-07-2020, 06:10 PM #14843
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pooping Anal Beads - - scatshop

Pooping Anal Beads - - scatshop

I’m so excited! Last time I managed to fit 15 beads inside my cute little ass… let’s break my record with 20, and see how dirty they call come out after
Old 01-07-2020, 06:10 PM #14844
Модератор

Модератор

Default Anal Prolasping and Accidental Farts and Pee - - scatshop

Anal Prolasping and Accidental Farts and Pee - - scatshop

I have come here to tease you and please you with my asshole. I bend over some pillows and tease you with my tight fishnet dress stretched over my little black lace panties… teasing you with my ass in the air. As I move around, I begin to queefe and fart; my holes are being very loud and naughty. I slowly wiggle my butt and lift up my dress, and I pull down my panties to reveal my tight asshole. I remain face down and ass up for the entire duration, having to reach all the way back to spread my butt cheeks apart and finger fuck my little hole. I push my asshole in and out and slowly stretch it using my fingers on both hands. I begin to prolapse a little bit before I grab my transparent dildo and stick it inside myself. I ride and grind my rubber cock, taking it out of me several times. Every time I take the dildo out of my asshole and push out, I either fart or piss on my bed, or both. I actually have to pause and grab a towel to pee on so I don’t make a huge mess. Once I am finished fucking my ass with the dildo, I bring myself closer to you, and really start making myself prolapse. I struggle because I am trying to make my asshole prolapse using mostly just my muscles, and my fingers a little. I fart even more, and I really wet the bed as I push my asshole out in your face. I am now kneeling in my own piss as I spread my ass apart and keep pushing. I am whining and moaning and sweating… I finally turn over and look at how much of a mess I have made wetting the bed. I sit down in my piss and give you a couple more good pushes so you can really appreciate my naughty, stretched out rosebud
Models:

Duration: 30 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 06:36 PM #14845
Модератор

Модератор

Default Broccoli Gives Me GAS! - - scatshop

Broccoli Gives Me GAS! - - scatshop

I bet you’re all wondering what types of food I eat that give me such bad gas!
Old 01-07-2020, 06:42 PM #14846
Модератор

Модератор

Default SUCK My FARTS - - scatshop

SUCK My FARTS - - scatshop

Look at you, just salivating over this thick, juicy ass…gulping down my noxious gas. You must have been waiting all day for a breath of fresh air, haven’t you? ? Well live it up baby, huff all my farts, suck them right out of my ass! Can you still smell the stench on my leggings even after I’ve farted? Does it sting your eyes, now that the air is filled with them? Hahaha, that’s right, keep you face right there, do you feel the ring of my stinker on your nose? Keep it there, while I fart right into your skull! Oooh, I have a few… “messy” farts, too… clean me up, boy. Use that tongue. Clean me. If you’re good, I’ll even let you fuck this ass as well ?
Models:

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 06:54 PM #14847
Модератор

Модератор

Default Surprise in leggings and a closet - - scatshop

Surprise in leggings and a closet - - scatshop

Olga came into the room and opened the wardrobe and began looking for his pants , she wanted to change clothes and go to the store , Olga got the first one pants , no , not that, then the other , again not then , and several times she had taken from the wardrobe of pants , eventually Olga made their choice and wore a white shirt . When Olga wore leggings and shoes from the wardrobe appeared Yana , as Yana then tell Olga she was sitting in the closet and waited in a room change will come Olga . Yana was wearing black leather pants , Yana and Olga began to fill with crap your leggings and leather pants at a time . At first it did and then Olga and Yana . Yana Olga show you her beautiful ass , taking pants and leather jeans , and wearing them again . At the end of the video Yana has climbed in the closet and began again to wait for Olga .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 07:12 PM #14848
Модератор

Модератор

Default What I Love About Poop! - - scatshop

What I Love About Poop! - - scatshop

I can feel the need to poop–I wink my butthole at you again and again, then suddenly, I can’t contain it anymore, before I know it my turd is already forcing its way out of me! I poop my load onto a plate, and present it to you
Old 01-07-2020, 07:20 PM #14849
Модератор

Модератор

Default sucker for a good fart - - scatshop

sucker for a good fart - - scatshop

farting on and fucking a tasty sucker! love being a nasty little slut. I love tasting my ass and smelling these stinky farts coming out of my asshole. it feels so good and tastes so damn good!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 07:33 PM #14850
Модератор

Модератор

Default Forced Shit Desperation - - scatshop

Forced Shit Desperation - - scatshop

I am fully naked, buttplugged and stuck in this room for days, nipples clamped, crawling around on my hands and feet like a dog and a rope tied around my neck. My ass is full and I’m still not allowed to poop until I confess to cheating on you. You say you’ll only let me go once I confess to something I swore I never did! I never cheated on you hun, I’m begging you to let me go. I start to cry, beg and moan in pain, I really need to shit and I can’t hold it any longer! I am finally forced to take a giant shit against my will, crying and humiliated, finally admitting that yes, I did it, I’m just a stupid awful slut, and I’ll never do it again… but you still won’t let me go. I’m a bad girl, and I really need to be punished. You threaten me, and I’m forced to bend over a plate full of shit, gagging as I’m made to eat it all…
**(This is my first custom vid of me playing a humilated slave, hope any of you sadists out there enjoy it! Quick disclaimer, I don’t actually eat my shit in this vid, it’s suggested with camera angle to feed the fantasy. I have the price low cuz it’s my very first time doing this role and because I wish the rope I had was thicker