Old 05-13-2020, 07:27 PM #141
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick-Erin Jakal

Fakehub.com- Perfect Blonde Knows How To Take A Thick Dick-Erin Jakal

Description:
If you are a lover of blondes_then you are going to love this scene I made with Erin. A stunning Russian blonde who had no problem fucking in the bushes.
Model:
Erin Jakal
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1474.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:16
Video : AVC, 6 662 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 07:28 PM #142
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Curvy Brunette Puts Her Tits To The Test-James*, Cassidy Oconnor

Fakehub.com- Curvy Brunette Puts Her Tits To The Test-James*, Cassidy Oconnor

Description:
Klaudia (41 mins) Klaudia has got massive natural breasts that are just crying out to be sucked. She_s also very cute which makes her a very appealing girl for me to do a casting with. It didn_t take me long to convine her it was a good idea for her to have sex with me because she_d already seen me in action with Ivett. Her attitude was great she was very eager to please which it ideal. As I mention above her body was out of this world. I knew I had to get a tit wank off her beautiful tits. I got her to pleasure herself on the couch then once she was all horny I joined in and we got it on. Even though I_d just fucked Ivett there was no problem getting hard again for the voluptuous Klaudia. Her pussy was so tight I came twice_oh yes. You could say I was having a good day!
Model:
James*, Cassidy Oconnor
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1629.51 MB
Duration : 00:41:45
Video : AVC, 5 311 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 07:43 PM #143
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette Takes A Hot Cumshot In Front Of Her Boyfriend-James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts

Fakehub.com- Brunette Takes A Hot Cumshot In Front Of Her Boyfriend-James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts

Description:
Zienab _amp; Devi (41 mins) I was a little bit confused when these two walked through my door_I thought maybe I bit off more than I can chew. I received an email from them asking if they could work as a couple in the adult industry. The guy didn_t understand much English so he was just sitting there wondering what we were talking about. To be honest I didn_t know how this one was going to pan out because I thought that Zienab_s boyfriend would be jealous of me fucking his girlfriend in front of him... It turns out though_that he likes watching his girlfriend getting fucked by other men. He gets off on it. So I asked them to do a bit of sensual kissing and oral sex before I came in and started fucking her in front of her boyfriend. It felt a bit weird at first having him sitting so close to us watching me pound his girlfriend harder than he ever could. I did feel like I was stealing something from him so I thought I_d pour the guy a beer... He was loving it and he even had his cock out wanking over us. I soon forgot all about him and when I felt my spunk rising jizzed all over his girlfriends pretty face... It was a casting to remember that_s for sure.
Model:
James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1492.33 MB
Duration : 00:41:11
Video : AVC, 4 921 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 07:53 PM #144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent s Fantasies Reality-James*

Fakehub.com- Dreamy Blonde Makes Agent_s Fantasies Reality-James*

Description:
Jennifer (64 mins) Oh what a beautiful day_I can_t believe my luck. This has got to be the best looking girl I_ve had on my couch to date. She_s absolutely amazing_and bears a striking resemblance to Anna Kournikova... All I could think about was getting balls deep inside her_and venturing inside her tight moist pussy. Her best mate came along to help her because she didn_t speak much English_so naturally I tried to get her to partake in the casting too but she deflected my advances. I think I might have made her feel a bit uncomfortable_but hey it was worth a shot right? It didn_t bother me that much because the real prize was sitting on the sofa_let_s face it she_s the one I wanted to do naughty things too. I asked her about her interests and she said that she enjoyed singing and dancing_I told her about my karaoke set up in my house and offered her to come and sing with me. This girl could go anywhere she wanted with her looks_a couple of times I had to pinch myself to believe that she was actually sitting on my sofa. Jennifer seemed very impressed when I told her about how much money she could make. She was definitely the full package. Her pussy was so tight I nearly jizzed prematurely on a few occasions_but I managed to withhold the off load until the last glorious moment when I sprayed all inside her mouth... What a day for Jimmy Junior_I_ll have to promote him after this.
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1972.24 MB
Duration : 01:04:22
Video : AVC, 4 137 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 07:58 PM #145
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde Makes A Hard Dick Part With It s Creamy Cum-James*

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde Makes A Hard Dick Part With It_s Creamy Cum-James*

Description:
Natalie (41 mins) Look out_we have a natural blonde with humongous titties on my couch... happy days. Natalie was turning me on so much with her eyes_I could tell she was thinking dirty thoughts. Nonetheless_it still took a lot of convincing for us to get her to take her clothes off and open her pussy. Thankfully I had my beautiful assistant working with me helping to break her down. The problem was that Natalie didn_t want to work with guys_she just wanted to do lesbian scenes_which_as you can tell_is no good for me. However_after a bit of sweet talking from me and my assistant she agreed to do the photo shoot and see how she was feeling after that. I got her to use the dildo and get all horny_then I started to strum my cock in front of her. After that_it didn_t take long for things to escalate into a full blown sex session. Strangely enough_I blew my load after about 5 minutes. It was as if the girl had some sort of magical pussy which I was powerless to resist. Luckily she let me go back for seconds so I could redeem myself to some extent. Here_s a little message to any guys who work with Natalie - be careful this girl has a dangerous pussy_and in future I_m sure she_ll make many men spunk prematurely!
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1437.96 MB
Duration : 00:41:25
Video : AVC, 4 707 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 07:59 PM #146
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Expensive Bill Means Gorgeous Brunette Has To Fuck And Suck-

Fakehub.com- Expensive Bill Means Gorgeous Brunette Has To Fuck And Suck-

Description:
Kristine got he shock of her life when I gave her the bill for a short journey home on my taxi. Sure_it was a little expensive_but as I explained to her_my prices are clearly visible. When she told me that she could not pay_I told her that I would take her to the police station. That_s when she agreed to pay me in a way only a women can.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1242.39 MB
Duration : 00:28:56
Video : AVC, 5 855 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 07:59 PM #147
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Tiny Brunette Has A Big Craving For Cum-James*, Karry Danger

Fakehub.com- Tiny Brunette Has A Big Craving For Cum-James*, Karry Danger

Description:
Vivi (53 mins) This was one interesting day for me. In walks this tiny brunette with an attitude. All feisty and could stand up giving me a blowjob she was so short. But to get that blowjob took some doing. She wanted to be a fashion model but I soon gave her a reality check about her height and said adult work was the way to go. She seemed ok with that and got naked. Her body was so pert and petite and her pussy was wet and inviting. Initially though it seemed like that invite wasn_t for me when I tried to touch her tits. She quickly put her clothes back on and stormed out all offended. I was ready to call it a day when just twenty minutes later she calls back. Like everyone she needed the money_or at least the promise of it. So when she came back up I got straight down to business and made her suck my cock. It became very obvious that this was one dirty little princess_especially when I started to fuck her in doggy and she slipped her fingers in her tiny ass hole. What started out as an offended tit touch turned into a hardcore anal session where I pounded her sexy little rump until pulling out and covering it with my jizz. She didn_t go home with any money but she certainly went home with a sore_cum soaked bum.
Model:
James*, Karry Danger
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1718.27 MB
Duration : 00:53:15
Video : AVC, 4 365 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 08:03 PM #148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Terra-

Fakehub.com- Terra-

Description:
Terra was just out for a walk along the river when I offered her money to see her tits. I didn_t stop there. She was soon bent over in my car taking my huge cock.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1926.09 MB
Duration : 00:34:14
Video : AVC, 7 718 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 08:04 PM #149
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cute Brunette Drains The Cum From Agent s Balls-James*, Anett Barron

Fakehub.com- Cute Brunette Drains The Cum From Agent_s Balls-James*, Anett Barron

Description:
Anett (45 mins) Wow_Alice is a real foxy black haired temptress who_s ready to embrace her sexual desires. The way she was looking at me was making my cock twitch uncontrollably in my pants. I had to get myself together and conduct the interview professionally so she_d go along with my plans. She was taking in everything I was saying and it didn_t take long before I god her to take her clothes off for some naked pictures. Her body was amazing_so tight and smooth I couldn_t wait to start pounding her shaved pussy. After she_d masturbated on the couch I came over and presented her with my johnson_and she knew what she had to do. We had great sex on the couch and to finish off I spunked in her juicy mouth. Alice you were awesome!
Model:
James*, Anett Barron
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1618.66 MB
Duration : 00:45:04
Video : AVC, 4 874 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 05-13-2020, 08:07 PM #150
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Blonde Wins a Prize And A Thick Hard Cock-

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Blonde Wins a Prize And A Thick Hard Cock-

Description:
Today I_m pretending to give away iPads in a fake competition. I told Cat that she has won an iPad. She was more than willing to collect her prize_plus a bonus.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Size : 1308.32 MB
Duration : 00:30:17
Video : AVC, 5 894 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB