Old 04-20-2019, 03:16 AM #15151
Модератор

Модератор

Titillating Tit worship with Goddess Willow and Mistress Cat.
Models: GoddessWillowxx

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:16 AM #15152
Модератор

Модератор

It's a cruel twist of fate, you have an uncontrollable attraction to Dominant Women with beautiful, feminine curves. You lose control when beautiful woman with a perfectly round and firm bubble butt happens to cross your path or heaven forbid bends over in front of you exposing the most irresistibly beautiful shapely bubble butt. Your male instinct is to aggressively pursue your target by whatever means necessary and procreate to ensure the survival of your genetic line. It's primal, it's natural, it's in essence the one essential function you are put on earth to succeed at before you die. The attraction is there the desire motivates your pursuit but when it cums time to execute your single responsibility in the reproductive cycle, you cum up short of accomplishing the one simple task that defines you as a man every time.....your beta baby dick is just too tiny to overcome those Amazing Alpha Ass Cheeks! Humiliated, emasculated, mortified, The beautiful owner of that Alpha Ass asks jokingly if you can reach the perfect pussy that controls your every move, your voice trembles as you respond, "I'm not big enough to fuck you".....and that quickly, without hesitation the truth of your beta identity is Exposed Fantasy. Pussy Denied...For Life
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:16 AM #15153
Модератор

Модератор

You've been tempted to buy a clip for awhile now but haven't found the trigger to press "Buy". WHAT are you waiting for?? Handing over your hard earned money to a sexy, young, woman with the ultimate "Girl Next Door" appeal and a kinky, seductive dominance is the best experience money can buy and luckily for you, you have plenty to keep this small token going! WEAR HEADPHONES TO MAXIMIZE THE ENVIRONMENT I'VE CREATED FOR US Be A Good Boy And Use: IndirasPiggy - 500% Cumtax - 100% ClitTax - 50% In doubt at checkout? Use "Addicted2indira" and ALWAYS be my GOOD BOY by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:17 AM #15154
Модератор

Модератор

It is not a difficult task to get you to squirt.. a few well-placed insults, a little tease and denial, a quick shoulder shimmy.. any of the above and your little loser dick is ready to lose it. There are many different ways I can get my beta bitch to orgasm, but there's one fool-proof recipe that will always result in success. The recipe for a loser-orgasm is as efficient as it is reliable. It contains only three, simple ingredients and when combined appropriately, as I do in this clip, the result is always the same: an explosive loser-gasm for the inferior loser bitch. Enjoy!
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 752 x 1 338
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:17 AM #15155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:20 AM #15156
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a jerkaholic. I remember back when you didn't want to admit it. When everyone was telling you that you masturbate too often, I was here to encourage you to keep stroking. That's exactly what you're here for, you poor addict! You'll jerk happily for Me, all day, until I finally let you cum. That's very good, you know you'd do anything for your next fix. Take your time and really enjoy it, stroke to My sweet titties and My pretty little ass. What a good addicted jerk junkie you are, work your dick more than once today because you've earned it. I'll count you down when it's time, and you know you'll watch the video again immediately after. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your greedy Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a very long list of kinks ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / edging / cum countdown / orgasm encouragement / cum slave / addiction trainer / jerk junkie
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:20 AM #15157
Модератор

Модератор

You didn't really think that I was dressing this way for you did you ? no honey- I only dress this way for me new sexy boyfriend that I am fucking behind your back. I am tired of keeping it a secret and it's time that you knew that I have been slutting all over town. it is time for me tot ell you how its' going to be. I am gong to being my new boyfriend home and fuck him right in front of you. There will be nothing you can do. He turns me on like you can't even think bout doing anymore. Sit back and listen to how your new lifestyle is going to be!
Models: Bliss

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:22 AM #15158
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think I'm just going to allow you to stroke off for nothing? I think because you're such a pervert staring at me, getting all excited you should be charged per stroke. Besides it's NOT all about you and your needs at all. You really do need to learn some self control so charging you per stroke should be a way of teaching you. I know you love every minute staring away at my hot body and pretty face....you just can't help it, zero control. Spend, spend, spend my horny pathetic loser. Highlights: findom, financial domination, money, cash, spoiled, bratty, cock tease, mind fuck, shiny outfit, big boobs, arrogant
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:23 AM #15159
Модератор

Модератор

All it takes to get your attention is to strip, but what if getting naked did so much more than that? I could use my body to put you in a trance. What if my naked curves, laid fully bare, caused you to spiral into another world altogether? Watch my hips sway, let them lull you into a perfect state of euphoric contentment. Let the world drift away until my body is all that's left. You could feel all of your nerve endings buzzing with gratification from my anodyne seduction. Let go, feel the bewitchment consume you as I become the strongest aphrodisiac you've ever succumbed to. My body will give you a taste of a thrill you can only envision after midnight. Feel the allure, and let yourself savor the daydream as I guide you through the most intense, sexual head trip you've only fantasized about. Feel your senses freed from the bondage of reality as I show you an escape your naughtiest reveries cannot comprehend in a total state of sexual awakening and explicit exploration that will leave you aching for more.
Models: Rose Black's Fetish and Fucks

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 03:24 AM #15160
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile