Old 01-09-2020, 08:49 AM #15391
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stinky Sexy Lingerie Farts - - scatshop

Stinky Sexy Lingerie Farts - - scatshop

Blasting loud and dirty farts out my blowhole couldn’t feel more senuous than when I’m wearing my new set of crotchless lingerie <3 I fart up a gas cloud for you to choke on, perv, as I laugh and enjoy myself, waving all my stinky farts your way. It's what you deserve for feeding me Chinese beef and broccoli! Why don't you just sit there coughing on my farts and jerking off through your gas-tears as you huff up my fumes, and take care of my little SHARTS on their way out, too? When I'm finally done with you, I'm leaving you in here to suffocate on my girly methane, and to play with my little poo nuggets too, if you happen to be so desperate for extra stink!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:50 AM #15392
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge Shit JOI - - scatshop

Huge Shit JOI - - scatshop

Watch me Tell you to get your cock out, Before i spread my legs and push out a giant shit im desparate to go
I then piss for you while you stroke to me.
I bend over and instruct you how to lick and clean my arse before holding my giant poo in two hands and get you to cum all over my pretty face
Models:

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:56 AM #15393
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in Bowl For Darren - - scatshop

Shit in Bowl For Darren - - scatshop

This is one of my oldest Videos i now shoot in HD
I shit in a bowl for Darren then play with my Pussy and finger my arse
Models:

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:57 AM #15394
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI & Cum To My Wet Stinky Shit - - scatshop

JOI & Cum To My Wet Stinky Shit - - scatshop

So you like watching girls poop, huh? That your ultimate, depraved fantasy? Or are you even nastier–do you wish you could taste it on your tongue as you cum? I bet you’re the type who even spies on girls on the toilet, aren’t you? Either way, you’re quite pathetic for being so into this–but who am I to not entertain you? Touch your uncut cock through your jeans for me–feel yourself getting hard as I tell you to think about the taste of girl shit, watch me touch myself along with you–and follow my instruction, loser, you’re only allowed to free your cock from your pants and cum to the sight and smell of me tasting my nasty wet shit for you–your pleasure and your orgasm belong to ME.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:58 AM #15395
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cori’s “From the Penthouse, To the Outhouse!!” - - scatshop

Cori’s “From the Penthouse, To the Outhouse!!” - - scatshop

Cori is back with a great FUNKY set!! She went camping for two weeks during the summer and recorded a bunch of her Outhouse experiences over the summer while on the camp site. Some of these toilets were already filled with other campers scat even!! Enjoy as she shows the loads already unleashed in some porta potty’s, before adding a new pile of her own to the mix!!! Some Great POV and rearview angles as well as she was cranking out some delicious piles of her own!!! These were some filthy FUNKY outhouses and porta-potty’s, but Cori added her on special FUNKY loads to the mix!!! I can only imagine all that that FUNK all mixed up!!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:03 AM #15396
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cumming in my Shitty Stockings - - scatshop

Cumming in my Shitty Stockings - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I start off my show rubbing oil over my ass and thighs while wearing my sexy white stockings so I’m all shiny for you as I get down on the floor and shit out a thick load, mmm <3 I take one of my turds and stick it between my ass cheeks, pretending it's a lil hot dog trapped between my buns for fun, before I put on my naughty white lacy thong and proceed to dirty my sweet nothings with my shit. I mash up some shit chunks into a shit cock and show it to you before rubbing myself off with it, giving myself a clitoral orgasm with my shit. You can see my plump pussy throb in tandem with my fluttering butthole as my pussy juice leaks down my flesh, mmm~ I came SO good! Glad you got to see
Old 01-09-2020, 09:07 AM #15397
Модератор

Модератор

Default 7 Days of Beans 7 Shits - - scatshop

7 Days of Beans 7 Shits - - scatshop

I ate beans for at least one meal for 7 days straight and then I show you my shits! I had all kinds of bean dishes– burritos, black bean burgers, chili, baked beans.
Day 1- I came home from work and had to shit so bad I almost crapped my pants trying to get my camera set up lol. I said what the hell and just pooped in my panties. Geez what a mess
Day 2- I’m laying on my side with a close up of my ass. I was already prairie dogging before I turned the camera on. Beautiful close up of a huge turd coming out of me.
Day 3- Another day where I’m home from work and first thing I need to do is dump. I squat on my bathtub with the camera underneath me so you can see my incredibly large ass as I shit. I then show you a close up of my poop
Day 4- I’m siting in front of the camera with my legs spread and slowly push out a big turd right in front of the camera. Mmmmm carrots!
Day 5- I’m wearing sexy ass pink shorts and poop in them. OMG what a huge fucking shit maybe I should contact Guinness World Records? I still cant believe how big that shit was!
Day 6- Pooping on my balcony in a dress and high heels
Day 7- Panty poop! I take off my panties and show you the mess squished between my butt cheeks
Models:

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:15 AM #15398
Модератор

Модератор

Default POO FOOT CRUSH - - scatshop

POO FOOT CRUSH - - scatshop

I do a super hot strip tease, dancing and shaking my ass while I take off my nude satin panties and black push up bra. I take a suppository and pop it into my butt and I shake and twerk my ass a bit more. I spread my cheeks, push out my rosebud and out comes a huge and soft light brown colored poop onto the floor. All of a sudden I get the strong urge to crush my turds so I step onto the pile of turds and I begin to crush my big load of poop beneath the soles of my cute, size 6 feet. You can hear my poop crackling and popping as I apply my weight. Poo squishes itself between every last one of my cute little toys. I begin to slide around on the slick bathroom tiles, and by now my pussy is dripping wet so I squat in front of the camera and play with my cream filled pussy and tease my clit as I rub my dirty poopy feet together.
Models:

Duration: 19 min 41 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:15 AM #15399
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Solo - - scatshop

Sexy Solo - - scatshop

It’s Sunday afternoon. I just got home for a sexy lingerie trip from My slave. While trying My new purchases on, I feel the urge to go but My slave had already left. So, I thought I’ll treat you to the perfect view of delivery and save the meal for him. – Panties Available For Sale
Models:

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:21 AM #15400
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bodystocking shit - - scatshop

Bodystocking shit - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in wearing a sexy black bodystocking and apologise for not shitting in front of you for so long. I know how much it turns you on. Why don't you take your cock out and jerk off while I shit for you? You see this nice big hole in the ass of my bodystocking? I'm going to shit right through it. I get into the doggystyle position and push out quite a big load of slightly wetter than usual, soft shit. Then I show you my dirty ass and the big pile I made on the floor. I promise I won't leave it so long before I shit in front of you again!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile