Old 01-09-2020, 04:15 PM #15461
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitty Revenge & Solo Scat - - scatshop

Shitty Revenge & Solo Scat - - scatshop

Ready for your punishment I ask as I lower my ass right onto his nose without giving any chance of an answer. It isn’t optional. He thought he was hilarious.. Farting in public, following me while he took me shopping. Blaming his nasty gas on me. Thinking he could actually humiliate me but only sinking himself deeper and deeper. Now he finds himself with his nose up against my ass, bound tightly at my mercy. Is it funny now bitch?! How does that smell? Who’s ass is it now?! I keep him breathless, struggling under my ass while I just sit and enjoy myself. Forgetting hes even under there until I have to fart.. lifting up just enough to let him struggle for fresh air but only to get a lung full of ass air. Hahaha.. now this is hilarious. How humiliating this must be for you. You thought you could humiliate me huh? Who’s humiliated now?! PFFFRRAPP.. Oops.. I think I just shat a little.. I think I’m going to have to sht soon.. Removing my panties and flashing them to the camera just to show his torment.. Lucky for him my next one is spoken for.. so I step away and complete that little order, bringing the camera with me for a SOLO POV SHIT.. and sit right back on his nose. MMMMMFFFMM he struggles and moans while his nose slips right into my crack, and he begins to realize that I didn’t bother to wipe. Oops, smell that? .. I let another one rip.. and another one.. letting out the hottest burning gas straight into his nose.. sometimes a little more.. Who’s farts are they now bitch?! Suffer.
Models:

Duration: 22 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:23 PM #15462
Модератор

Модератор

Default A large pile of SHIT and eat and VOMIT eat again - - scatshop

A large pile of SHIT and eat and VOMIT eat again - - scatshop

Very kinky scat show in great detail. Big bunch of crap, I’ll swallow shit, then I vomit again and swallow everything.
Models:

Duration: 14 min 23 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:50 PM #15463
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tasty Shit! Can't Resist This Emerging - - scatshop

Tasty Shit! Can't Resist This Emerging - - scatshop

Rubbing my clit while enjoying my naughty butt plug, I tease about how much you love the feeling of being you filled up from my ass, how much you love everything to do with my vaginal and anal play. I fart a bit while playing with my butt toy dick, I like the smell. then taste dirty dick. You like the taste of my ass, too ? And there is nothing terrible…
You are not just feeling full because of my butt, baby. you know I can take way more than that in my ass ? But the feeling of playing with a toy when my ass is already filled with shit? Oops, that's such a divine feeling! I shit a nice thick, tasty shit. This is relly BIG! I can’t stop this burning. Open mouth and taste it rather warm… ? Mmm… Such a beauty, babe…
Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:51 PM #15464
Модератор

Модератор

Default Italian Shitbag - - scatshop

Italian Shitbag - - scatshop

So this cocky little 20 something from Italy with zero experience in scat thought he has what it takes to be my toilet. He’s been writing to me for 2 years, begging to be my scat film slave. I’ve always said no, because I could tell from his emails that he didn’t have a clue what he was getting himself into. Finally, to shut him up, I agreed to use him as my toilet. And here he is, all keen. Bless him.
I start him off nicely, allowing him to eat my spat out food. Then I piss in his mouth, and already he is gagging. At this point, I know for sure he won’t be able to handle my shit. So I shit on his chest. Luckily for him, it’s not one of my megashits, but rather a normal person’s poo. So I start rubbing this shit all over him, and then I think, let’s show him… let’s teach him a lesson. I turn round on my knees and make him lick my ass clean. Again, he gags. In fact, this time he nearly pukes. It’s hilarious!!!
I almost take pity on him. Poor soul, with his Italian machismo, thought it would be easy. But now he’s starting to realise. So I make him jerk off and cum all over himself, mixing his jizz in with my shit. I want him to sexuality the REALITY of shit. Not the fantasy. One day, he’ll be back begging for more. Once he gets over his trauma that is! XD
OMG I’m soooo mean! HAHAHAHA
Models:

Duration: 21 min 16 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:55 PM #15465
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chika's Fetid Yellow ANACONDA! - - scatshop

Chika's Fetid Yellow ANACONDA! - - scatshop

Chika has a thing for waiting for the last minute before rushing to the toilet to do her business. I watch her hurry from the outside, barely able to get her soiled panties down (she's shit on them again) and positioning her round butt over my face. I love her heart-shaped butt, but the true prize is in the center: her crowning glory of an anus. A man's fist could fit in there and it could easily eject a turd the size of a puppy. Chika likes giving birth to turd puppies. But today, the massive head of her turd shows that she's about to give birth to a yellow ANACONDA, a foul-smelling thing that smells like fetid yogurt and bad meats. Her fart covers the entire toilet, and I taste the air for its perfection. She squirms before pushing out the large, yellow shit from her bowels. The shit squelches as it is pinched, before rolling stickily down my my face and into my mouth.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 87.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:10 PM #15466
Модератор

Модератор

Default Swallow my shit - - scatshop

Swallow my shit - - scatshop

I just woke up and my horny pussy was wet.It is the right time to taste the morning shit.After light acrobatics adopt a position on all fours…Glass bowl waiting for my fragrant shit.I push a lot, my ass is opened and climbs pretty tough shit.I’m pushing on again and another shit again.Now I’m going to pee in a glass of wine ….I’ll shit in my mouth and I chew and swallow shit.I’ll give a shit into my cunt and I masturbate.My body is covered whole shit and I feel an orgasm is coming….
Models:

Duration: 16 min 27 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:11 PM #15467
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scat Sexy BBW - - scatshop

Scat Sexy BBW - - scatshop

Watch we shitting a giant load of thick shit directly into the open mouth of toilet slave. First I cover his face with my shit, because it is too much for his mouth. Due to the fact, that he is can not catch all I forbid him to jerk off. Second Lady Laura continues to crap in his mouth. He is perfect toilet slave! Shit is everything a slave can expect from us.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 695 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:39 PM #15468
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Will be a Toilet for Girls - - scatshop

You Will be a Toilet for Girls - - scatshop

Lola and Natalya – You Will be a Toilet for the Girls in This House (1080 HD)
1080 HD Lola and Natalya are sharing a household toilet slave. Lola comes in to use the bathroom. She spits in the human toilet a few times, then stands to pee using a handy device. The mouth of male toilet slave is Her urinal. Lola leaves the stand-to-pee device on the bathroom counter. She and Natalya are having girlfriends over this weekend, and she wants to make the stand-to-pee device available to all their guests. Lola exits. The toilet slave remains on the bathroom floor. Natalya enters to use the bathroom. She notices the pee device that Lola has left on the bathroom counter for community use, but Natalya has already brought her own preferred device. She empties Her bladder into the human toilet using Her preferred device. Then, Natalya lines her pee device up on the bathroom counter alongside Lola's, offering hers up for community use as well. Now every girl in the household can share not just the human toilet. They can also try out different pee devices and pick which ones they like best! (7:15 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Natalya, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Stand to Pee, Spitting, Pee, Human Toilet
Models:

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:42 PM #15469
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Looser P2 - - scatshop

The Looser P2 - - scatshop

Lady Missy gives the command to the slave to swallow their shit. As he is still doing, Mistress Michelle comes and pee and shit into the mouth of the slave. The toilet slave begins to chew the pile which is slightly larger while Mistress Michelle is bringing a new pile from the toilet bowl and stuffs the crap without mercy into his slaves mouth.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:49 PM #15470
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola – Edges a Toilet in Training Part 2 - - scatshop

Lola – Edges a Toilet in Training Part 2 - - scatshop

MP4 Lola decides to edge Andy until she has to pee again. She removes the fucking machine and edges Andy while she drinks more water. Andy is edged for a very long time while Lola's bladder fills. Andy starts to get fussy. He is very frustrated that he has been edged so long. Lola stuffs Andy's mouth with a tampon gag. The tampon gag always shuts him right up. Then, she goes back to edging. Lola pees into the jug a second time. It's less that the first time, but still enough to use for training purposes. Lola reinserts the tube down Andy's throat. She edges him while pouring her pee down into Andy. Andy is very erect and right on the verge of sexual climax while he swallows the pee. Lola ensures Andy's right on the edge again before withdrawing sensation and returning Andy to chastity for the night. Andy did a good job, but he still doesn't get to have an orgasm. He doesn't need to have a full orgasm to learn to sexualize being a toilet. It's not about what he wants. It's about him learning to serve a whole household of women as their fully functioning human toilet. (15:11 long)
Models:

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile