Old 01-10-2020, 06:16 AM #15571
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public outdoor shit and piss with girlfriend! - - scatshop

Public outdoor shit and piss with girlfriend! - - scatshop

When I was at a lake with my sweet girlfriend Mara-Martinez, naked, for sunbathing and swimming, the men have watched us there! That made us so horny that we wanted to have sperm and piss there. Since we realized that we had to shit and piss. So we have nice, public, pissing and shitting. What we have done there at the lake, still horny, you will soon see in other videos, from this kinky bathing day, from Mara and me!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 799 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:27 AM #15572
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goodness Grace’s Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo!!! - - scatshop

Goodness Grace’s Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo!!! - - scatshop

This Month Marks my 3rd May on Scatshop!! If you must know, yours truly (meaning me the proprietor of this here juke joint!) ONLY liked natural toilet action when I started Ladies Keeping It Funky Four years ago elsewhere on the net. If you look at my original clips very few even showed poop coming out, let alone anywhere other than the toilet!!! But what I learned is I am not the only one that loves the ACT OF POOPING, NOT POOP ITSELF!!! I knew there was a fanbase that was just like me. There are TONS of scat lovers just like me that don’t personally enjoy seeing women do something that isn’t their natural everyday toilet routine. Sorry Pooping upside down and on all fours and plates ain’t for everybody. Myself included. Even the owner of Scatshop and I used to argue about what content would and wouldn’t sell. I was right. I have consistently been in the top 10 pretty much all of the last two years. My content maybe a tad “boring” in comparison to the other top 10 stores, but definitely representing for folks that like ladies that look like my ladies taking a shit the way we all do normally every day.
As I have evolved on this site, so has the content. The EFRO content has increased trememendously. I will admit I got some offers I couldn’t refuse that helped change my tastes and opinions. I went from not liking the site of poop until before the flush to having to see it come out in every clip. Then I got a few “out the box” requests – or should I say off the bowl, lol. I realized I fucking LOVE these clips. It helps as I got bigger and better – the quality of the content also coincided with increase in the quality of the TALENT – I came from humble beginnings!! It didn’t hurt that demand from other customers helped spark my interest. If you buy it I will see if they will make it! Some models can oblige, some can’t. But every now and then you get lucky and meet one that covers ALL bases!!
Grace is out to show she covers all bases!! After proving herself to be one of the queens of EFRO in my opinion ( I mean on Scatshop PERIOD – not Just Ladies Keeping It Funky!) she is out to catch the attention of my original base. Enjoy a nice set of natural toilet clips as she sits on the bowl and gives that old fashioned GPS action – that’s grunting, plopping, and straining!! She even gets that sexy ass Georgia Peach of hers to moving in several scenes. But the focus here is enjoying a sexy woman in the ACT OF pooping, not the shit itself!! While she does show the end results, there is no scat shown coming out in any of these clips save a turtlehead in one scene. This is for my Natural and less hardcore toilet fetish folks. But there is no better model to show the evolution of LKIF than our hottest sensation!!! She truly covers all bases!! Enjoy the sites and sounds of her on the pot as she poops, poots, pees, and plays with her feet. Then enjoy as she puts that sexy ass of hers in motion as well!! In one month she has encapsulated everything this store has to offer – while also giving a glimpse into the future! With even a little extra for you feet lovers!! lol
Models:

Duration: 14 min 18 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:30 AM #15573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Shit, Sniff Farts Straight From My Ass - - scatshop

Eat Shit, Sniff Farts Straight From My Ass - - scatshop

I wear white crop top and strappy panty on. You’re wondering why are you here today don’t you? Well your dream come true today by me. I have a good news and bad one. The good news is you can eat my shit directly from my ass the bad one which isn’t that bad maybe you’re not ready eat all of it yet or even don’t want it but you should eat and taste my shit today. I show off my ass my magic ass cause yummy food coming out from this hole. When I need to shit you’ll take it all. I wanna feed you well so that wouldn’t be a question you wanna eat or not my poo. I tease you and make ready my ass for you. I knee on doggy and insert a dildo to butt hole and really feel my big poo in. Gaping and stretching it straight to your face and hopefully you’ll getting ready yourself to take all my shit. You know where you should go under me lay down. But be patient because I love playing with my ass and if you leave me giving pleasure your tasty shit coming soon. Did you understand me? Good boy. So I’m ready to feed you ope wide your mouth. Oh wow. I poo a big one for you. Sweet and delicious poo to your mouth.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:36 AM #15574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alina pooping in mouth of a toilet slave with shit and diarrhea with a fart - - scatshop

Alina pooping in mouth of a toilet slave with shit and diarrhea with a fart - - scatshop

Alina pooping in mouth of a toilet slave with shit and diarrhea with a fart. Alina’s toilet slave wanted to swallow her shit, but Alina unexpectedly gave out a portion of diarrhea and the slave could not swallow it, since there was a strong unpleasant smell and sharp taste.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:36 AM #15575
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pooping and Pooting - - scatshop

Pooping and Pooting - - scatshop

You know how I get after I shit! Sometimes after pooping I get extremely gassy. Maybe because I have a lot of shit stuck in me it makes it more difficult to pass gas.
In this video I'm pushing out a big, soft shit and you won't even realize how much booboo I pushed out until the end.
The remainder of the video is me letting out some gross, shitty farts. Shitty farts always feel amazing when they come out. The smell was pretty gross as always & as always I loved it.
My favorite scenes- the way my asshole looks right before I poop & all the farts.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Resolution: 666 x 1 278
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:38 AM #15576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sparkle’s Sexxxy Shittin’ and Shakin’!!! - - scatshop

Sparkle’s Sexxxy Shittin’ and Shakin’!!! - - scatshop

Sparkle’s back with Three Great new clips. Enjoy as she starts out with two ploptastic clips at work. She puts that lovely ass on full display as she shakes it and even presents it for inspection before and after dropping her loads. In the Final clip she takes a sexy fully nude dump before hopping in the shower at home. Three great action packes clips filled with peeing, grunts, plops, strains, shaking, and twerking!!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:38 AM #15577
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kiyo Soft Serve Coil - - scatshop

Kiyo Soft Serve Coil - - scatshop

A smooth poop that you will think belongs in a wafer cone!
Extreme close-up. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:39 AM #15578
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress’ Filthy Little Gift – JOI - - scatshop

Mistress’ Filthy Little Gift – JOI - - scatshop

I am fond of instructing My toilets on how they should enjoy My videos. This one, is a special about one of the items that goes everyday where you wish you could live; between My huge ass cheeks!
Watch as I show you how dirty My panties are with pussy juice stain, sweat and piss. I slip them off long enough to take a huge dump and piss a ton then slip them back on without wiping. Making sure they get even dirtier as I instruct you on how to suck them clean while touching your rock hard cock!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 517 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:40 AM #15579
Модератор

Модератор

Default MissBNasty golden shower - - scatshop

MissBNasty golden shower - - scatshop

MissBNasty graces you with a golden shower
Models:

Duration: 24 s 916 ms
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 15.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:41 AM #15580
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with secretions - - scatshop

Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with secretions - - scatshop

Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with secretions. Alina spits on the shit and smeared on her ass, periodically ordering the slave to lick the shit. Alina smears the mouth and tongue of the toilet slave, spits into her mouth. The slave’s mouth contains spitting natural female excretions of Alina, as well as her spits and shit.
Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile