Old 01-11-2020, 08:00 AM #15821
Модератор

Модератор

Default Puke Bath - - scatshop

Puke Bath - - scatshop

A nice hot bath always needs a little extra to help u get nice and “clean” !! I tried taking a piss in my bath water but it just wasn’t enough for me. so after a little thought I decided to play a little game called “empty the contents of Alicia’s stomach” of course I knew it was gonna be tacos but I repeatedly gag myself and puke until there is nothing left. then I enjoy myself a nice hot chunky bath. I just recorded all the good parts just for you!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:02 AM #15822
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carolina pissing 2 videos - - scatshop

Carolina pissing 2 videos - - scatshop

Hello my dear fans who love me. Today I am alone on the video. You will see how I write on myself, lying on the couch and how I write in my colored nylon tights. In this video I’m naked, I lay down in a pose of a leg up and write on my body, chest, face. In the second, I also wear only my nylon tights, posing in front of you, showing my body and my long legs))) Then I write in tights right on the floor. Thank you, then you have me.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:05 AM #15823
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning - - scatshop

Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning - - scatshop

Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning
Models:

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:10 AM #15824
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good morning, Mistresses! - - scatshop

Good morning, Mistresses! - - scatshop

Good morning, Mistresses! Lisa, Amina and Christina had a very good time last night. They danced in a nightclub, sat in a cafe. Good dinner, delicious food, liquor… After that they decided to spend the night in Lisa’s apartment. They knew that after abundant meal, they will want to use the toilet in the morning. They will need service, so they invited a slave. The slave spent the night in the toilet room and waited for the girls to wake up.
At first, the girls gave the slave to sniff their asses, and then used him as a toilet. Slave was very difficult. The girls gave a very large volume of shit. It was especially hard to eat Amina’s crap. Her huge piece of shit did not fit in the mouth of the toilet slave. But he could to do it. He ate shit of each of the three girls. After all, the greatest pleasure for him is to serve the girls, to be their toilet.
Models:

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:15 AM #15825
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yana eat our shit with spoons - - scatshop

Yana eat our shit with spoons - - scatshop

Carolina and Alice decided to experiment with me . We argued with my friends that I would eat a whole glass Cup of shit , my friends didn’t believe it and we decided to check it out . The first went to a glass dish Caroline removed her panties and filled a glass plate liquid diarrhea and urine , after Caroline had filled a plate of shit and urine Caroline vitera ass from shit panties put back on his ass . Next to the glass plate came Alice , she also removed her panties and filled a glass bowl of shit and urine , then Alice is also not vitera her ass wearing panties back in the dirty ass . Then I walked over to a glass dish and filled the bowl with shit and urine , after that I wore panties and took a glass plate in hand , and sat beside the girls , Alice and Caroline took up the spoon and began to feed me by shit and piss from the glass plates . A lot of shit and urine I consumed food . I completely emptied the plate from the shit and urine . I like to eat shit and drink urine .
Models:

Duration: 20 min 21 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:24 AM #15826
Модератор

Модератор

Default Farting and Sharting in the University Bathroom - - scatshop

Farting and Sharting in the University Bathroom - - scatshop

As soon as I got to school this morning I regretted going. I was sooooo gassy and I had to hold all my farts in. There are only about 7 other students in my class so I couldn't even sneak the farts out; someone would have known it was me. My stomach was hurting really bad and I ended up sneaking away to the bathroom before our designated break time. Let's just say I'm glad I finally went to the bathroom instead of farting in class because I would have ended up ruining my jeans.
*There is no visible poop in this video, only the sounds of farts and sharts
Models:

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:25 AM #15827
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chimaki Going Out - - scatshop

Chimaki Going Out - - scatshop

Needing to run errands but first needing to poop!
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:44 AM #15828
Модератор

Модератор

Default Venus’ “She got it in my Face!” - - scatshop

Venus’ “She got it in my Face!” - - scatshop

Venus had some SERIOUS backdraft in this one!!! Her boyfriend was super excited to send me these clips claiming they were the two most explosive she has done so far!! In the first scene, my guy who loves to get nice and up close to get those great POV shots was a little too close . Venus begins getting right to business from the second she sits down with a desperate heavy streaming piss. Suddenly the heavy stream “Changed colors and exits” if you catch my drift!! Instead of peeing, it almost seemed like she was peeing out her booty!! Just like a Slurpee Machine or a beer tap when it’s almost out, her rear pipe started back drafting!! Her diarrhea squirts get all over her man and even the camera lense!! It even got in his eyes! lol When she gets up to reveal her latest bowl destruction the images don’t do it justice!! Dayum this girl explodes!! The second scene is another great explosion, with even more gas than the first. She was just a farting and blasting!! These are by far two of the most explosive diarrhea clips yet from the most explosive shitter I have ever seen!! Another Amazing exhibition!!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:46 AM #15829
Модератор

Модератор

Default 16 mins…….DOUBLE FEATURE – TWO Prolapse Videos - - scatshop

16 mins…….DOUBLE FEATURE – TWO Prolapse Videos - - scatshop

BOTH OF MY PROLAPSE VIDEOS!!! ONE PRICE!! A $15.00 Savings!!!!!!!
FIRST VIDEO is HUGE Pulsing PROLAPSE Full Rosebud!!! YUMMY! – Over 5 minutes long!! I poo little hard turds even though it’s felt like I had to poo soooo badly! I am laying in the birthing position and pushing and pushing and have a HUGE PULSING PROLAPSED beautiful rosebud!
I hadn’t been feeling well and hadn’t been eating much but I felt like I needed to take the biggest poop!! My belly felt really full so I got in the birthing position and push and push and my entire rosebud shows herself and pulses in and out for you.
It’s so amazing! I even finger my own butthole trying to stimulate more poop to come out.
It was the next day though that all the poop finally came out. And boy was it rushing out! It’s my
Clip called “LOAD FROM HELL!” And that poop really snuck up on me and I almost pooped my pants on the way in the door! It’s a nice big huge load! And oh did it feel so good to release!
SECOND VIDEO is WHAT’S BIGGER????? My Load or My Prolapse!!!!!! – My Biggest Longest Prolapse Full Rosebud Yet Everyone!!! The SNEAK PEAK is NOTHING COMPARED TO WHATS ON THE VIDEO Promise!
I had held my shit for 2 days and had been out dancing that evening and had a hard time holding it all night but managed somehow!! After I got home I decided to have some fun and while still in my leather dress I get on the counter, squatting and drop a HUUGGEEEE Load onto the plate on the floor below….Splat!!! And then even more after pushing and grunting it out.
I get down off the counter and then the fun starts! I smell my yummy shit and feel it in my hands and dissect parts that are darker and lighter….. feeling the texture of it. I then take my dildo and dip it in and tray and shove my shit back where it came from. I easily slide my huge dildo up my ass with no lube and fuck my ass with it. I shit my dildo out and out comes another log even more knobbly.
I take the knobbly log and taste it and suck on it and then I try and shove that back where it came from with my hands. I grab more of my yummy shit and try and shove that back up my asshole too! I really start prolapsing and playing with my HUGE rosebud!
I play with my asshole and my prolapsed rosebud and suck it back in and out and really push her out and enjoy the feel of how far she is stuck out for anyone to suck on and touch. I finger myself and squirt while I’m still prolapsed and feeling so good!!
I fuck my ass with my dildo even more and smear my delicious shit on myself. This is the best video I have done yet and I really loved making it for you!!! ENJOY!!!!!
Models:

Duration: 16 min 35 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 09:05 AM #15830
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kinky Lisa Shits and Pukes Again - - scatshop

Kinky Lisa Shits and Pukes Again - - scatshop

After some foot worship Kinky Lisa climb up a table and orders the slave to lay down under her ass. Then she shits a huge susage in slaves mouth. She gives him also some puke as a desart.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile