Old 04-25-2019, 08:29 AM #15861
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to kill me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:30 AM #15862
Модератор

Модератор

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:30 AM #15863
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:31 AM #15864
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 22 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:31 AM #15865
Модератор

Модератор

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke. I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: queenlarkinlove

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:32 AM #15866
Модератор

Модератор

I can't get you out of my head.. I know how much you love it when I tell you how to jerk off. So that's what I'm going to do! BUT... I have a surprise ending for you.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:32 AM #15867
Модератор

Модератор

This slow, sensual, mesmerising clip will remind you of every detail of My feminine perfection that you're addicted to. I will whisper into your inferior head, pulling you deeper into your obsession for Me.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:35 AM #15868
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:39 AM #15869
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you want. I know what you need. I know you always fantasize all day about my perfect tits. They're so much more pleasurable to jerk off to than anything else. They're your obsession. You're addiction. That's why this clip is the most pleasurable thing you're going to have in your life for a long time.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 593 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:40 AM #15870
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile