Old 04-25-2019, 09:28 AM #15921
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the knife unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:28 AM #15922
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that everyone love big tits! I've had these big beautiful boobs my entire life and I've learned exactly how to use them to my advantage to get exactly what I want: bringing men to their knees. I know how much they turn you on how you dream of sticking your cock in between them. Get your fix now buy this video and jerk off to all the naughty things you wanna do to my breasts. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:29 AM #15923
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck your aftercare. My tits are your therapy. Depressed? Sub drop? Feeling guilty, feeling shame, feeling shitty and feeling remorse after a long, hard nasty cum? The only cure for your sadness are my tits. Use your tears as lube and watch my bouncing tits. Tits are scientifically proven to boost pleasure levels in the brain. My big, bouncing tits will give you a pleasurable high. Your mental health will improve as I torment and humiliate you into greater despair. Take your aftercare, and shove it up your ass.
Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:30 AM #15924
Модератор

Модератор

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:30 AM #15925
Модератор

Модератор

How many times have you jerked off to me? Once? Twice? A hundred times? Are you starting to jerk off right now, looking at the preview gif? Is your boner getting excited at the prospect of watching me gyrate my body in front of you? How many times have I given you pleasure? How many times have you given me pleasure? It's time you paid. You'll never be man enough to fuck me, after all. What better way than to give me pleasure than through your wallet? It's as close as you'll get to me...
Models: Worship An Li

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:30 AM #15926
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:32 AM #15927
Модератор

Модератор

You came here for one reason. You want to jerk to My perfect feet. You are obsessed with their shape, size, soles, everything. They truly are perfect, aren't they? Well go ahead, jerk off to them, I know how bad you want to.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:33 AM #15928
Модератор

Модератор

View my soft feet enjoy some flat dangling as you yearn for a glimpse of my perfect purple toenails.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:33 AM #15929
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:33 AM #15930
Модератор

Модератор

My visual treat for true breast fanatics. Only the true conoisseurs of cleavage will deeply appreciate this gem. The color of the daisy complements my colors in a shockingly brilliant fashion, as I pluck its petals one by one and let them fall to the floor. Even as it is helplessly crushed between my engorged breasts, you can see that it beams with life and joy for the privilege of being between them. This video is a warm spring day on a winter's night, and it is sure to become a favorite in your collection.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile