Old 04-25-2019, 10:13 AM #15981
Модератор

Модератор

You find yourself Lurking & stroking to my pictures almost daily, but youve yet to buy a video or send me a proper tribute you little lurker bitch. But ive tracked your IP address & ive got a sexy message to deliver to you. Buy this Video & dont keep me waiting. This clip is just for you my little lurker. Get ready to stroke extra hard for me today. Im wearing a super hot sexy see thru purple lingerie piece & I want you stroking to me like you normally would
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:14 AM #15982
Модератор

Модератор

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:14 AM #15983
Модератор

Модератор

Its the beginning of the new year and everyone is making new years resolutions. I bet you have a few, don't you? Well here is one to add to your list, and it involves some of your favorite things: Me, masturbating, and swallowing your cum! Let's start the year off right by beginning your task now. Jerk to Me and swallow every single bit of your load. Pay attention, I have some instructions for you to follow all year long. 2019 is going to be great, I can feel it! This clip involves cum eating instructions / encouragement.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:15 AM #15984
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:19 AM #15985
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:21 AM #15986
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the brat girl with of your dreams. Blonde, beautiful, with huge boobs. I know you wish you could be with me but you are loser! Ew! I would never want to be with a dork like you! All you can do is helplessly stare at me and get turned on my amazing hotness.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:24 AM #15987
Модератор

Модератор

Because sometimes you just cannot wait... Are you ready for a quickie? Dying for that release? No BS here, let us just get to the point and start stroking that tiny, pathetic cock of yours! You get the pleasure of looking at my beautiful, princess body while imagining what it would be like to be with a goddess like myself. I mean, do you really last much longer than this "quickie" anyway? Haha! I will even count you down... Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:26 AM #15988
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:27 AM #15989
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 10:27 AM #15990
Модератор

Модератор

With Carmen Levy & Dakota Charms! After working out, Carmen and I stretch in sexy yoga pants. We show off our flexible legs and round asses as we pose and flex. It's naughty to have a camera in this public gym, and we check to make sure that we don't get caught! OTHER KEYWORDS- stretching, exercise, workouts, working out, yoga pants, workout clothes, sneaker fetish, sneakers, ass fetish, PAWG, big butts, white booty, brunettes, strong women, strong woman, @DakotaCharms This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile