Old 04-25-2019, 05:19 PM #16421
Модератор

Модератор

You're back for more I see ... Another task , i decided that wasn't enough of one the first time ... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots . Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles !Guess its time to play again .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:19 PM #16422
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:20 PM #16423
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:20 PM #16424
Модератор

Модератор

This is a mind altering brainwashing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb. Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting hyp n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 89.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:20 PM #16425
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:21 PM #16426
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to need some duct tape and your dick. You are going to stroke for me, get nice and hard for me. This is going to be painful, especially if you have a lot of hair. I want you to be able to cum, you're going to really have to work for this orgasm. I want you to hurt for me, to show me what you are willing to do for me. I want this to be a reality check and realize that this is what you deserve, This is one way of showing me what you are willing to do for me. (Lots of encouragement in this video!)
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:23 PM #16427
Модератор

Модератор

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:24 PM #16428
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:24 PM #16429
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:24 PM #16430
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You're such a tit addict! You spend so much time drooling over them, so desperate to see mine completely Exposed Fantasy. Do you think maybe you've been a good boy long enough and you deserve to see them? Maybe. Guess you'll have to jerk and follow all of my instructions to see if you finally get a glimpse of what you've been fantasizing about for so long! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile