Old 04-25-2019, 05:26 PM #16431
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:29 PM #16432
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:30 PM #16433
Модератор

Модератор

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy! Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!: 10% - PAY MORE 25% - LOSER FEE! 40% - WEBSITES CUT 50% - SMALL PENIS TAX 75% - PAY ALOT 100% - LOVE ANIKA 500% - Intox Fantasy 1000% - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:31 PM #16434
Модератор

Модератор

your grades are less then impressive and your parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:33 PM #16435
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it. Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:35 PM #16436
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD Nothing makes you weaker than full, perky, natural tits. Ever since you first saw mine you knew you had to worship them. Watch me tease and tempt you in this sheer purple lingerie. My tits look too good to resist jerking to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:37 PM #16437
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:38 PM #16438
Модератор

Модератор

soon as you glanced over and saw My tits you knew that you were in trouble . you can't look away...and now the fantasies begin.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:38 PM #16439
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... you love knowing you'll never see my tits. Beg. Grovel. Send me $100. Send me $1,000. Send me $5,000. None of it will convince me you're worthy of seeing my perfect breasts... and you LOVE THAT. You LOVE being a teased and denied beta fuck. You love jerking off to tits you can't have, whimpering and dripping pre-cum with that pathetic expression on your face.
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 05:39 PM #16440
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile