Old 12-17-2019, 12:21 PM #1651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Everybody Plays - Threeway - Rebecca, | AJ, - X-Art.com - Photo

Everybody Plays - Threeway - Rebecca, | AJ, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:AJ is new to X-Art. She was born in the USSR but loves her London based life. Rebecca is Romanian and we know how these Eastern European girls can either be completely kinky or just the opposite. Lucky for you these two are willing to make your day or night for a small price to supplement their school tuitions. Lean back and let them work their magic. Maybe meet up in Budapest (like we did) and let your wildest dreams cum true. You are invited to meet AJ and Rebecca in a history filled city that will cause you wet dreams whenever someone mentions they are "Hungary". Have fun with the girls! Love, xx Colette ❤️
Model: Rebecca, | AJ,
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1759-lrg.zip - 100.3 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:25 PM #1652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pure Aubrey - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Pure Aubrey - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: Watch this 19 year-old fashion model masturbate until she's slippery & wet. Aubrey is exclusive to X-Art and showing off her best assets (beautiful, mysterious eyes, perky breasts and pink pussy included). I can't imagine anyone who can say no to her.. Offering 100% pure Aubrey right here, right now xoxo Colette :-)
Model: Aubrey,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_aubrey_pure_aubrey_1080.mp4
File Size : 202.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:05

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_aubrey_pure_aubrey_1080.mp4 - 202.7 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:28 PM #1653
Модератор

Модератор

Default Three is NOT a crowd - Nikki Peaches, | Charity, - X-Art.com - Photo

Three is NOT a crowd - Nikki Peaches, | Charity, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Seth is busy working. And Nikki is feeling REALLY horny. She tries to excite him with her perfect body and sexy lingerie, but it's no use. Can you believe it? Lucky Nikki forgot she invited her HOT friend Charity over. She quickly gets Charity to agree to a threesome and strips her down to her panties.Now Seth decides to take notice. I mean isn't a threesome what every guy wants? And who could resist two of the hottest 22 year olds on the planet!So Seth goes from work, to working it. The girls climb on top and suck his cock. Then they take charge and take turns riding him. Finally he is hot and decides to participate. A LOT of steamy sex later and he cums all over them.Mission accomplished for Nikki. When in doubt, bring a friend. Remember that girls and guys. XOXO Colette
Model: Nikki Peaches, | Charity,

UbiqFile:1837-lrg.zip - 33.9 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:29 PM #1654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fashion Model Bikini Lesbians - Nella Jones, | Sophie Sparks, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fashion Model Bikini Lesbians - Nella Jones, | Sophie Sparks, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Everyone knows most girls are bisexual (they do right?). Sophie really loves the softer sex and Nella, a stunning fashion model has only just had her first experience . So Sophie shows her how awesome an orgasm from another woman can be; each other s cumming HARD, multiple times! This was after she had about 15 orgasms with Kenna James in the threesome video (look it up and watch it under Nella's profile) Guys, if you want to learn just how to make a beautiful girl cum? Look no further, watch and learn my loves. Your ladies won't be dissappointed, no matter if you are man or woman or anyone in between! #pride , sex and love ~ Colette XOXO xxx See you on the flip sidePS. Please join to support our work, we are getting ready to upload a whole bunch of new videos, after the Malibu fires relocated us! xx Colette & Nella & Brig 
Model: Nella Jones, | Sophie Sparks,

UbiqFile:1832-lrg.zip - 85.6 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:31 PM #1655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tease Me, Please Me - Jessica, - X-Art.com-Video

Tease Me, Please Me - Jessica, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: Jessica loves to be teased. And you may not know this but a little rope play makes this ballerina 50 shades of pink and wet. She'll be all tied up with her head back and legs open waiting for a cock. Sound enticing? Well it is, and even more so when you can watch every inch of her tight pussy filled with her lover's huge cock. If this model couple doesn't get you off I'm not sure what will (well I take that back), I have another idea...xoxo Colette  
Model: Jessica,

File Name : x-art_jessica_calvin_tease_me_please_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 379.69 MB
Duration : 00:17:36

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_jessica_calvin_tease_me_please_me_1080.mp4 - 379.7 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:33 PM #1656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Is Sexy - Naomi Woods, - X-Art.com - Photo

Love Is Sexy - Naomi Woods, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:X-Art Girl Naomi Woods looks achingly delicious in her first twosome shoot for us with a guy. Our petite young lady chose pink lingerie to complement her blonde hair and those glorious green eyes. Of course, she looks even more spectacular as she slowly reveals the gloriously naked body of an athlete and former figure skater. Olympic orgasms, anyone? The camera lens loves Naomi, and here you can almost taste her wet pussy and feel those full lips wrap around her man's big cock. She can be so tender and romantic, but make no mistake: Naomi loves to fuck. Knowing that you can see her every move in bed just makes her want it more! XOXO, Colette
Model: Naomi Woods,

UbiqFile:1608-lrg.zip - 52.2 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:39 PM #1657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Classic Erotic Beauty - Elsa Jean, - X-Art.com - Photo

Classic Erotic Beauty - Elsa Jean, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:The joy of erotic photography is that you can shoot a beautiful young woman in black-and-white or in color, and her sensuality and unique sexual qualities are revealed in different ways. Elsa Jean loves this shoot and so do I. Notice how her fresh, young, delicate features are celebrated in black-and-white. And when EJ bursts into color, her lovely skin tones are so enticing. Naturally, Elsa Jean is turned on by the intimacy of it all, and she decided to fuck herself to a fabulous orgasm. The look of delight on her face as she cums says it all. Enjoy! Cheers, Brigham
Model: Elsa Jean,

UbiqFile:1595-lrg.zip - 28.5 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:41 PM #1658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Valentine's Day on Christmas - Lena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Valentine's Day on Christmas - Lena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Lena still is only 18, but her statuesque figure and those long, gorgeous legs made her an instant fashion model. Lucky for you, she started to explore her sexuality this year at X-Art as well. All of Lena's appearances have been fabulously erotic and full of youthful, teasing enthusiasm. But I know what you want for Christmas: this American girl's first shoot with a guy! Jean has a soft touch as he gently unwraps this perfect Christmas present. The lovely arch of her back; her absolutely stunning ass; those full lips. Lena is the complete package, and sex with this valentine should not be rushed. Thus, a sensual massage increases the erotic tension. Our Lena's pussy is soaking wet and the anticipation is almost unbearable by the time Jean's cock penetrates her flower-like lips. A nice slow fuck feels so good. Then the action increases as Lena gets on top.  Turns out that she loves taking it as deep as possible as she surrenders to orgasms over and over. I love the blend of passion, intimacy and joyful fucking that Lena provides us throughout. Thanks to her, Christmas is cumming! XOXO, Colette and Brig
Model: Lena,

UbiqFile:1652-lrg.zip - 100.0 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:42 PM #1659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lovers Way - Julie, - X-Art.com-Video

Lovers Way - Julie, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: Julie and George are ready to blow your mind in the ultra HOT lovemaking scene. One glance at Julie's body and you will want to crawl in bed with them. This pair has incredible chemistry and certainly knows how to let go (in the best way possible). You'll enjoy Julie's beautiful body -- including her bouncing breasts and perfect ass as she moves so perfectly on George's hard cock. Mmm...it's oh so good. Right this way to Lovers Way! 
Model: Julie,

File Name : x-art_julie_lovers_way_1080.mp4
File Size : 249.9 MB
Duration : 00:15:14

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_julie_lovers_way_1080.mp4 - 249.9 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 12:46 PM #1660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Miu Sexy Striptease Orgasm - Miu, - X-Art.com - Photo

Miu Sexy Striptease Orgasm - Miu, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Miu has woken up from a hot dream and walks downstairs thinking about breakfast. Instead she takes one look outside and starts to think about the events of her dream which really turned her on. She begins touching herself in exactly the way she knows how to feel her sexiest, and cum in her favorite way. Miu is looking sexier than ever and we just can't get enough of her perfect little body! Cum see:-)
Model: Miu,

UbiqFile:1798-lrg.zip - 48.4 MB