Old 12-17-2019, 12:57 PM #1661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yours Forever - Lisa, - X-Art.com-Video

Yours Forever - Lisa, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: This may be the most beautiful I've ever seen Lisa! She's like a rare, wild flower that just radiates happiness (and AMAZING sexual energy!) Enjoy Lisa's incredible body and her equally incredible orgasm, then be in even more awe of her blowjob skills. Wow. If you can hold out until she climbs on top of her man, you will LOVE the way they fuck...so passionately! Did I mention a delicious finish? Cum witness something spectacular! Yours Forever
Model: Lisa,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_lisa_yours_forever_1080.mp4
File Size : 354.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:27

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_lisa_yours_forever_1080.mp4 - 354.1 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:04 PM #1662
Модератор

Модератор

Default Any And All For You - Caprice, - X-Art.com-Video

Any And All For You - Caprice, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: We love Caprice and Marcello! Just being in the presence of this beautiful couple brings joy and erotic excitement to a room (bedrooms especially!) And what's great about these two is that they are always keeping things exciting, including some back door play once in a while. You will love the way Caprice -- blindfolded and tied up -- lures Marcello in to her sexy web, then captures his undivided attention...and massive boner (uh did I just say that!? oh well it's true though...) The passion is palpable and the energy is HOT!
Model: Caprice,

File Name : x-art_caprice_any_and_all_for_you_1080.mp4
File Size : 409.09 MB
Duration : 00:18:00

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_caprice_any_and_all_for_you_1080.mp4 - 409.1 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:05 PM #1663
Модератор

Модератор

Default Valentines Day - Nikki Peaches, - X-Art.com - Photo

Valentines Day - Nikki Peaches, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Have you asked your partner for a Valentine's strip tease treat yet? Seth asked Nikki for a private strip tease (and not like the movie with Demi Moore, although she was kind of hot with the cool music in that one :-)So Niki, the peach that she is strips down, puts on her favorite tunes and works it until Seth can't resist. Cum inside for 1000's of exclusive 4k videos, unlimited downloads, that never expire. Happy Valentine's Day! Really cool new 4K videos on the way for members. New models, new features. Finally surprises coming! xoxo ~ Colette 
Model: Nikki Peaches,
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1847-lrg.zip - 76.8 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:05 PM #1664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stairway to Heaven - Vinna, | Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

Stairway to Heaven - Vinna, | Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Sybil and Vinna have been living in the same highrise apartment building in Prague for awhile. They have noticed each other from a distance but today they cross paths in the stairway. They lock eyes and both know what the other is thinking. There is an instant sexual desire and Sybil just has to see what can happen between them. She sneaks up to Vinna's window. When Vinna sees her she is instantly excited. She has been waiting for this to happen. They slowly explore each other touching every part of their perfect bodies. It doesn't take long before Vinna is licking Sybil's hot wet pussy and she is lost in ecstasy. Sybil is happy to return the favor. These two will definitely be cumming over more often after this rendevous :-)
Model: Vinna, | Sybil,

UbiqFile:1776-lrg.zip - 73.6 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:07 PM #1665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Introducing Anya - Anya, - X-Art.com - Photo

Introducing Anya - Anya, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:New X-Art Girl Anya Olsen will drive you crazy (in a good way). With her crystal blue eyes and luscious lips, she offers an unforgettable image of female sensuality and explosive erotic sensation. This college coed and part-time model could give anyone quite an education. Anya asked me if she could make love to the camera and that is exactly what she does. Notice how her eyes twinkle and remain firmly fixed on you as she slips out of black lingerie and leather to explore her tight young body. When she spreads her pussy and begins to fuck herself, the result is electric. Want a behind-the-scenes story? The batteries in Anya's vibrator burned out when she applied it to her clit. Too hot to handle? She laughed and said, "I guess that means that I really cum hard!" Cheers, Brigham
Model: Anya,

UbiqFile:1599-lrg.zip - 30.9 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:09 PM #1666
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Summer Rain - Kaylee, - X-Art.com-Video

Hot Summer Rain - Kaylee, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
HD Video: Who doesn't like a wet t-shirt contest? And who doesn't like to watch a hot fashion model dripping from said wet shirt and tight pussy. She pushes her strong fingers in and out until she cums all over herself. Luckily the rain is there to wash all that cum away. She's really wet now. Cum in, she's all yours. P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Love. Colette & Team X-Art
Model: Kaylee,

File Name : x-art_kaylee_hot_summer_rain_1080.mp4
File Size : 200.17 MB
Duration : 00:06:52

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_kaylee_hot_summer_rain_1080.mp4 - 200.2 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:15 PM #1667
Модератор

Модератор

Default Friends with Benefits - Veronika, - X-Art.com - Photo

Friends with Benefits - Veronika, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Veronika and David are good friends and co-workers who love to have sex with each other now and then for fun and stress relief.

When Veronika first met David, she thought he was charming and sweet, but not really her type.

But one afternoon, after the holiday party at their office, they both ended up back at his flat.

These two office buddies always laugh and have a good time together. So, when Veronika casually mentioned that she gives a great blowjob - David smiled and asked her to prove it.

Never one to turn down a dare, Veronika unzipped David's pants. Holding his cock in her beautiful hands, Veronika pulled him closer and brushed her lips against his neck. David's cock grew long and hard in response.

Veronika twirled her tongue around the head of David's cock. The feeling was incredible, so he wanted to return the favor. David pulled her jeans off and started to slowly kiss and lick Veronika's pussy.

"Should we?" he asked, pulling her pussy gently apart. The smile on her face said, "YES!"

Without uttering another word David slid the head of his cock inside his friend's gorgeous pussy. She loved the way it made her feel so full, stretching open.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming" Veronika said, her face flush with excitement. David pushed his cock all the way inside.

It's nice to have friends with benefits! Enjoy!
Model: Veronika,

UbiqFile:629-lrg.zip - 71.2 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:20 PM #1668
Модератор

Модератор

Default She's Not Alone - Silvie, | Naomi, - X-Art.com-Video

She's Not Alone - Silvie, | Naomi, - X-Art.com-Video

Old 12-17-2019, 01:22 PM #1669
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stripshow Sex - Tiffany Tatum, - X-Art.com - Photo

Stripshow Sex - Tiffany Tatum, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Tiffany was getting ready to go out for a romantic dinner. But as she holds dress after dress over her perfect body, she notices her boyfriend watching as she admires her flat belly, long legs and doe eyes. It's like she's making love to herself in the mirror. He quickly notices this and moves in for a pre-dinner appetizer. Let's just say that they may be too tired to go out now. But you won't after you watch one of the hottest sex scenes you've ever had the privilege of laying your eyes on. So voyeuristic, yet so sexy it's way worth it! Love Colette
Model: Tiffany Tatum,

UbiqFile:1763-lrg.zip - 124.5 MB
Old 12-17-2019, 01:28 PM #1670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Welcome To The Jungle - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Welcome To The Jungle - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Welcome to the jungle...it gets hotter here every day! Especially when you have gorgeous, petite stunning Jill (who loves sex and loves to please). This video kind of makes me laugh (before I get turned on). I imagine it's because this is what I see: Little, cute Jill cruising the jungle in my hooded bathrobe. Kind of aimlessly looking for something and carrying a picnic basket like in little Red Riding Hood. Then all of a sudden she sees James, the wolf, and as soon as their eyes lock she is in heat. Like a super power penis seeking missile. She could climb trees or do all kinds of Hunger Games shit to get his giant throbbing cock into her tight and soaking wet pussy. Now this next part might be because my dogs are in heat and I keep having to watch them humping for hours on end, but I see James and Jill going at it with such passion you'd have to turn the hose on them to get his huge dick from the death grip Jills pussy has on it. Finally they both orgasm! Finally! And the fairytale is all over her face. They lay on the soft bed of greens and snuggle through the night. Remember there are animals in the jungle, all kinds. xxoo love, Colette
Model: Jill Kassidy,

UbiqFile:1703-lrg.zip - 54.8 MB