Old 04-26-2019, 03:11 PM #16951
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my pantyhose leg, feet, and ass. I've caught you staring at me. I wore this just to see if you would be so obvious to almost drool over me! I wonder if I could make you get down in front of me and worship my feet and legs? I bet you like me so much you would do it! Even if it were a little humiliating. Come over here, I want to try. It's just me and you. No one will find out. Will you get on your knees for me?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:11 PM #16952
Модератор

Модератор

I know how hard you get when I tease you with My sexy body. But I also know that you get super hard when I tease you with Alpha's body FAG! You're such as pathetic faggot loser. I know how hot you get when you're thinking of Alpha's abs, chest, and cock. You want to live out your fag dreams of licking him all over? NO WAY! Paying Us for this video is the closest a cuck fag like you will ever get to Our perfection. So stroke your faggot dick because once I count you down, your orgasm will only be another step closer to being totally owned by Us. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:14 PM #16953
Модератор

Модератор

Sucia Loves is disgusted with you and doesn't find you worthy of licking her beautiful pussy or tasting her fine ass. All you deserve is her spit in your face! She thinks you are a loser. You're so pathetic that anything that comes out of her body makes you happy. Lots of POV spitting action!
Models: RAWRgirls

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 131 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:15 PM #16954
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:18 PM #16955
Модератор

Модератор

After lunch we decided to look through a few magazines about the interior. But Vika was so attractive that I began to pester her. She fucked me up. And she finished me in a pussy. this is Love)
Models: VicaTS

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:18 PM #16956
Модератор

Модератор

You finally get up the courage to ask the popular cheerleader to show you her tits and at first she's shocked! Are you that titty obsessed? She decides to make you a deal. She'll take her shirt off if you stop staring so much at her tits, all while repeating "I'm NOT showing you my tits!" You are completely controlled and mesmerized by tits Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:21 PM #16957
Модератор

Модератор

I am washing the dishes when I get a phone call from my scientist husband. The dish soap spills all over my blouse and onto my chest. I feel a searing pain! I don't want to be a bad wife so I get through washing the dishes.... I turn around to see my boobs have grown triple in size!! I remember him saying that it wasn't dish soap that I spilled on myself once I calm down.... My boobs are absolutely massive now! I have to call my husband and let him know that I think
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:27 PM #16958
Модератор

Модератор

Being the true sadist that I am, I am overly fond of the whip. Canes are nice, floggers are okay, but I get real joy from laying in a set of lines into the back of one of my slaves. If a slave can take my lashes with joy, then I know he is a true worshiper. My slave thanks me with every crack of the whip. He knows how much joy I get from leaving those beautiful red lines all down his back. He can't even see me, only feel the whip as it carves angry red lines into his flesh. Submitting to my sadism with joy is the mark of a true slave.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:28 PM #16959
Модератор

Модератор

Hottest compilation ever of my Hottest Big Beautiful tits to Intox Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double DD tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:29 PM #16960
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom, no name] Following School Jock or Sissy Slut? I felt a little bad about how hard I humiliated you, so I thought I'd give you another chance to date me. But then I asked around the girls and I found out that, not only do you have a clit dick, but you're a premature ejaculator too! This is your one big shot to fuck me, but if you can't pass my little challenge without busting too soon, then you're gonna end up in a very humiliating position, covered in cum and destined to be my sissy slave forever.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile