Old 04-26-2019, 06:54 PM #17041
Модератор

Модератор

A classic BUKKAKE session with CUM QUEEN JADE. As ALWAYS, she give a MASTER CLASS, shes an ARTIST in the CUM FACIALS ART and she performs it like no other. A great addition to any true bukkake collector and enthusiast collection of clips.-
Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 06:58 PM #17042
Модератор

Модератор

Alexa has a challenge for her roommate. If she wrestles him on her bed and wins, then he has to do pay for her new semester tuition. She knows how hot she looks in her tiny top that barely covered her big tits and how her ass jiggles in the little shorts she was wearing. Her roommate acted cocky and took the challenge but Alexa distracted him with her big ass and won the first round easily. Alexas big ass and legs put so much weight down onto his face she knew she would win the next two rounds of wrestling her cocky roommate
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 06:59 PM #17043
Модератор

Модератор

I corner you in a bedroom at our fam reunion. You've ignored me all day, but I know better. I know you miss me and my familiar body. After all, we were each other's firsts in every way. We wouldn't have stopped if we hadn't been made to. I've missed you so very much ever since I moved away for work. You have a fiance now, but I know you truly want me instead. Prove me wrong. I know you can't. You wouldn't let me kiss you like this if you didn't want it. You wouldn't let me touch your dick if you wanted her instead of me. You know you love me as much as I love you. Let's run away together... Move in with me so we can start a fam! I want us to climax together. Get me pregnant! Tonight, I want you to try and impregnate me. No one will ever love you as your little stepsister does, so let's be together forever. We were each other's firsts, now let's be each other's lasts. Let's create our own fam. I love you so much... Stay the night with me.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 20 min 0 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:02 PM #17044
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to unleash your inner masochist. What will that entail? There's only one way to find out...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:06 PM #17045
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love fapping to me and now you finally have instructions from your own Goddess on how to stroke right . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 50.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:07 PM #17046
Модератор

Модератор

You think you've tried it all when it comes to CEI, don't you? You think some have made you eat your come in every single way and you really need a change. You need an 8 day challenge to test your obedience and you weakness for CEI. This clip is day 1-7 and day 8 is a 22 minute EXTREME challenge that you must complete to be rewarded by your one and only queen. This is interactive in a very special way that will make you pay for the the full experience. The best part, the choice is yours on how interactive and tormenting this can truly be for you. Either way.every day you will cum for me and eat is my way only. Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI Games, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Mental Domination, Sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Sub training, slave training, week long tasks, week long training, cum games, cum slave, cum eater, Masturbation encouragement, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, tit worship, sensual domination, fishnet, tease goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:10 PM #17047
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command ...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:13 PM #17048
Модератор

Модератор

No pussy for you, beta boy! You watch all my clips so closely hoping you'll see a nip slip, or that you'll even see my thong slide to the side for a moment and get a glimpse of my pink parts... nope! All you get is one loooong tormenting tease, watching as I pour milk over myself and even lick it off my huge boobs... something you'll never get to do. All you can do is watch... and you can't bring yourself to stop.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:19 PM #17049
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail Fantasy. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:23 PM #17050
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER. We will be playing a game all month long, this is an exercise to grow our relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder: you will be growing weaker, and more desperate for me. You will emerge the end of November that much closer to your mistress.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile