Old 01-16-2020, 10:03 PM #17121
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60 Loads! Pussy Shit Stuffing! - - scatshop

60 Loads! Pussy Shit Stuffing! - - scatshop

Look at all this shit! I’ve covered my body and I still have tons left over! What am I going to do with all this poop!?
I guess I could stuff some up my dirty, horny cunt! I love to stuff my hole with shit! I can’t think of anything filthier that picking up a handful of shit and fisting it into my pussy! It takes a bit of work to pack my shit deep up my cunt but it feels so good to stretch my hole open with my poop! Once it’s completely packed I push and push until my shit pops out of my cunt! Out comes a perfect mold of my cunt made out of poop! It looks like a wet shit dick! I admire it for a moment and them grab some more poop and start packing and shit fisting my cunt again!
This is the hottest pussy packing video I’ve ever made! And you get two views all for the price of one! A nice close up and a wide angle view too!
Scat 258 – 60 Loads All 2 (Cut Short)
Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 013 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:05 PM #17122
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Shitty Mess - - scatshop

Hot Shitty Mess - - scatshop

I just got fucked hard by a stud but, I am still so horny. I started masturbating and within minutes I cum twice… But all the anal I just did have me wanting to release too.
Once I finished shitting, I coerce you into cleaning up my shitty hole while touching your cock. Then I give you a countdown. You will cum for my dirty asshole, shittymouth!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:06 PM #17123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit Facial - - scatshop

Shit Facial - - scatshop

So I am addicted to the smell and taste of my shit. Today, I lay several turds and let them fall to the ground. Then I get down on my hands and knees and worship the load I just delivered. The smell is just so delicious and I start to salivate. It’s so comforting when I stick my face into the warm and soft shit. I lick at it tenderly, then begin to put more and more into my mouth to really savor it. It’s a pleasure to share this with you.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:07 PM #17124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Olga a slave a mouth full of diarrhea - - scatshop

Olga a slave a mouth full of diarrhea - - scatshop

I woke up this morning and thought today I want to play with Olga just Olga to be my slave . I didn’t go to the toilet and Olga said to Olga also did not go to the toilet . We cleaned up and turned on the video camera . Olga wore on clothes, but only stockings and I was wearing heels, a mini skirt and stockings , Olga and I first kissed and then I told Olga to sit on my lap and open your mouth , she opened her mouth , and I turned to her ass and gave a big load of liquid diarrhea into the mouth of Olga , fucking Olga techii diarrhea and her mouth is full of liquid diarrhea , Olga glataet my diarrhea I attached to the floor of the rubber cock which she sucked at the beginning of the video I ordered slut to sit on a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the pussy , obedient Olga did . She Fucks herself and her body flows like diarrhea . It’s enough for me , and I order the whore to turn to the camera ass and fuck first in the pussy then in the ass , Olga performs it . She gets up with a rubber member and starts to shit on the rubber cock , rubber cock dripping shit , and Olga sits down on his cunt , She’s completely shit , and continues to fuck me , I ordered the slut Olga sucking dirty shit on the dick and she is Smoking a cigarette and watching Olga . Here I got a lot of pleasure from what I did with slave Olga .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:07 PM #17125
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lolita toilet for Olga and Yana - - scatshop

Lolita toilet for Olga and Yana - - scatshop

In this video, Lolita, Yana and Olga. We decided to use Lolita as a toilet. We exposed her breasts and laid her on the kitchen table. Then, in turn, shit Llite in the mouth. Olga was the first, Lolita opened her mouth wide and Olga gave a shit in her mouth. But there were a lot of poop, of course, everything did not fit in the mouth and the shit that was left outside, Olga and I ate small portions, too. We licked warm shit, bit off in small portions, chewed and swallowed shit. When we ate all of Olga's shit, I also shit in Lolita's mouth and Olga and I continued our meal. We ate again in small portions of already shit Yana. So we enjoyed both the warm shit and its smell and could kiss each other. So we ate everything. Yana even licked the shit off Lolita’s face with her tongue.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 995 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:20 PM #17126
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stroke It To My Gas - - scatshop

Stroke It To My Gas - - scatshop

1980×1080 *HD*
I am at it again! I have been eating a ton of fast food. It’s my favorite type of food to eat but my stomach does not agree with it. My stomach instantly gets bubbly and I know that I can let out some loud farts. I know how much you love my smelly ass in your face, picturing my blasts right in your face. I start out in lingerie – teasing you, putting my ass real close to the camera and then letting out loud farts. Shaking my ass in your face and teasing you. I know how hard you get listening to my ass sounds. I keep farting and eventually strip to being naked- blasting the farts in your face. I know how much you love to jerk off to my smelly ass, my farting makes you want to blow a huge load. I know if I keep farting I can make you cum
Models:

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:35 PM #17127
Модератор

Модератор

Default bbw farts on your cock - - scatshop

bbw farts on your cock - - scatshop

Lay down and take your cock out I have some big smelly farts that I want to blow on your cock! I place my big butt right on your cock and let out the nastiest farts! Covering your dick in my stench and filth! You can feel the hot pungent air hitting your dick before it elevates up to your nose and you inhale it! Then I remove my skirt and spread my ass wide for you! I want you to really feel them rippling off the head of your dick! You want to cum so bad feeling my disgusting long farts vibrating all over your cock! The site of such a gorgeous ass and my lengthy windy farting will have you cumming all over yourself.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:50 PM #17128
Модератор

Модератор

Default Load In My Panty - - scatshop

Load In My Panty - - scatshop

Per request from one of my fans, I soil a perfectly white pair of panties with my brown poop. Watch it get full with the brown stains. After I lay my hot load, I take of my panties and begin to inhale the aroma. It’s so enticing and perfect and I begin to lick and suck on my shit. I just love the feeling against my cheeks and lips. Panties still in my face I finish off masturbating with my fingers in my asshole. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:59 PM #17129
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yana and Olga shit near the window - - scatshop

Yana and Olga shit near the window - - scatshop

Yana suggested Olga to show passers-by how they shit their bodies , from the street to our apartment in the window, very well seen and passers-by often pay attention to our Windows . Yana and Olga undressed and began to show passers-by their bodies and then Yana said that let’s show them how we shit , Olga agreed to this experiment . Teens take turns released from their Asses a large amount of the dermis , the fuck soon videos will be even hotter and hotter than now .
Models:

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:07 PM #17130
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smelly shit 101 - - scatshop

Smelly shit 101 - - scatshop

Lots of shit!!! If you love a fat black ass full of shit purchase this video now !!!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile