Old 01-18-2020, 02:19 PM #17471
Модератор

Модератор

Default Face down ass up shitting/ Amber Chocolate Collection - - scatshop

Face down ass up shitting/ Amber Chocolate Collection - - scatshop

Face Down Down Ass Up shitting.. this video clip is strait to the point. I on all fours with my ads in the air shitting and pissing. I do a slow motion of the action and there is a great shot of my pussy.
Very soft load. Cognac color. Decent side payload.
I had gotten a request for my poop. I call it my Amber chocolate. Someone wanted to taste it . So I filmed my very first Amber chocolate Collection process. Very solid chocolate color. Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 02:20 PM #17472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting With A Blood Dripping Cunt! - - scatshop

Shitting With A Blood Dripping Cunt! - - scatshop

My cunt is so bloody! It makes me unbelievably horny! My pussy is soaking wet all the time with my blood and cunt juices mixing together! And now I need to shit! I always get so turned on with an ass full of poop!
Watch me play with my bloody cunt and show you how my fingers get covered in blood. I spread my hole open so you can see how nasty and bloody my gash is! I need to shit bad now! I spread my ass cheeks apart and start to push! You can see the blood gushing out of my pussy as my asshole opens up and a nasty load of shit slides out! My ass is crackling and making those nasty pooping noises and my pussy is dripping blood! I love talking dirty to you and telling all the nasty things my holes are doing!
I love shitting when my pussy is dripping blood! Check out this nasty, sexy, bloody pussy shit!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 02:23 PM #17473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slave in doggystyle, pooping, in his mouth - - scatshop

Slave in doggystyle, pooping, in his mouth - - scatshop

Slave in doggy style in his mouth, farting, shitting and pissing!
Here I had the next toilet slave to visit. I had not shit for more than 3 days, so that he also got a proper portion, of my divine shit, to eat. I perched myself in doggy style with my asshole over his mouth and first farted him in his mouth and face. Hear my horny stinking farts, which I furted into his face. Then I shit him a killer-shit sausage into his mouth. Then I turned and pissed him a huge load of piss in his, with shit, stuffed mouth. My shit was so big that the slave had problems to eat them completely and a part, landed on the ground. And because it lasted for so long, the slave had to turn around and I pressed his head, with my foot, on which I was wearing HighHeels, with his face in the shit and piss on the floor. So that he had to eat further in order not to stifle. The horny scenes you see from 3 camera perspectives! Slaves wanted!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 02:38 PM #17474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chained to the Shitter - - scatshop

Chained to the Shitter - - scatshop

I’m so excited to have finally caught you! You’re MY toilet slave now! You’re completely helpless chained to my toilet and I will be using your mouth from now on for my piss, farts, and of course my shit! This video contains: Humiliation, Objectification, Toilet slavery fantasy, Explicit Shit play
Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 02:39 PM #17475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat My Shit And Lick The Plate Clean - - scatshop

Eat My Shit And Lick The Plate Clean - - scatshop

Mistress Lisa uses her toilet box to shit a large load onto a paper plate. She has her slave lick her asshole clean then kneel in front of her and hold the plate of shit. She has some fun bitch slapping him repeatedly and spitting into his mouth, reminding him that he’s a toilet. Next, feeding time! She spoon feeds him and instructs him to chew 20 times for each mouthful. When he is too slow she slaps him in the face to speed him up. Once he’s almost done she scoops the remaining shit onto a toothbrush and brushes his teeth with it and has him lick the plate clean. None of her shit goes to waste. What a lucky toilet-boy!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 03:03 PM #17476
Модератор

Модератор

Default By popular request, another frontal view poop video - - scatshop

By popular request, another frontal view poop video - - scatshop

I got a lot of good feedback on my last full frontal video… so here is another for you guys! Enjoy
Old 01-18-2020, 03:13 PM #17477
Модератор

Модератор

Default the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed - - scatshop

the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed - - scatshop

You know when you’ve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didn’t quite agree with you, and you thought it’s such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so I’ll just walk it even though it’ll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldn’t be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didn’t shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldn’t lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat… I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
The release! It was orgasmic! on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year! And it was so messy! Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
Now that is dedication to the art!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 03:15 PM #17478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bloated & Gassy Latin Ass - - scatshop

Bloated & Gassy Latin Ass - - scatshop

Lots of Doggie Position – Belly Hanging, Pushing accelarating All NATURAL GAS / FART Release!
Enjoy Guys!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 03:20 PM #17479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Next slave filled with shit and snot! - - scatshop

Next slave filled with shit and snot! - - scatshop

Here I had prepared, for my girlfriend Lady Luciana, a new toilet slave who had to eat their shit for the first time. Luciana fastened first, clinging to the nipples, from the slave. Then she sat down, a total of 3 times, with her hot ass and asshole on the face and mouth of the slave! This one had to lick her asshole! While he licked Luciana’s asshole, Luciana shit three times, the Slave in the Mouth! The slave struggle and almost had to puke, but that did not interest us and he had to eat all her shit. In between, we spit, Both, the slave in his mouth and humiliated him verbally!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 03:29 PM #17480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Alina eating hamburger and big pooping - - scatshop

Young Alina eating hamburger and big pooping - - scatshop

Young Alina eating hamburger and big pooping