Old 11-13-2020, 08:26 PM #17721
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Friend's Hot Mom - Diamond Foxxx

My Friend's Hot Mom - Diamond Foxxx

Description:
Diamond Foxxx - Mrs. Culver showers with and fucks son's friend
Released: June 8, 2019

Mrs. Culver is hanging out at home when her son's friend stops by, her son is out at the moment but his friend really needs to jump in the shower. Mrs. Culver lets her son's friend use the shower and while bringing him a towel she discovers that he has a huge dick! She can't pass up a dick that good so she takes matters into her hands and fucks her son's friend.

Cast: Diamond Foxxx

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5dbe93ead081a

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9fca7b9dab26a
Old 11-13-2020, 08:26 PM #17722
Модератор

Модератор

Default Take Van - Kizzy

Take Van - Kizzy

Description:
Kizzy - Professional Service
Released: August 27, 2018

Another game for a fake photographer, this time with Pablo. We picked up a beautiful girl who enjoyed so much professional photography that she did not dress herself or her underwear. Pablo was looking forward to a beautiful girl with a good butt and nice breasts and his wish was fulfilled. This bitch wanted a professional service, so she got it. She showed her deep art and her a narrow cunt with a large round ass. Her excitement vanished when she found that Pablo was spraying her pussy and our driver has closed the car door and gone away.

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0e5e7e6f3d5ec
Old 11-13-2020, 08:27 PM #17723
Модератор

Модератор

Default Killergram - Lullu Gun

Killergram - Lullu Gun

Description:
Lullu Gun - Fucked On A Photo Shoot
Released: August 11, 2018

We welcome the sexy Lullu Gun to Killergram starring in her first debut scene for us. Jason Steel is the lucky big cocked stud who has the pleasure of sampling this German beauties talents as he offers up his hard fat cock for her to fill her hungry wet holes.

Cast: Lullu Gun

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e85166b2de311
Old 11-13-2020, 08:27 PM #17724
Модератор

Модератор

Default Milf Body - Riley Reyes

Milf Body - Riley Reyes

Description:
Riley Reyes - Working Up A Pussy Sweat
Released: February 6, 2019

When Riley Reyes walks into the gym, everyone stops what their doing and turns to look. That is because she has the long, toned legs of a superstar seductress. Add that to her luscious blonde hair and cute, perky tits, and you have a full blown MILF on your hands. So, when Riley starts to work up a sweat, it is no surprise that our studs cock rises faster than a thermometer in a sauna. She wraps her lips around his veiny shaft and gets it all wet with her tongue before sliding it into her pussy. Once he sticks his stiffy inside her cunt, he rocks her abs from the inside, stuffing her pussy full of his rock hard man meat. With a workout regimen like this, it is no wonder Riley has been able to keep her physique at its peak for all these years!

Cast: Riley Reyes

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/099f130e808ea
Old 11-13-2020, 08:28 PM #17725
Модератор

Модератор

Default ATK Girlfriends - Emily Willis

ATK Girlfriends - Emily Willis

Description:
Emily Willis - Emily is ready to fuck you, and you are too
Released: March 29, 2019

Emily can only think about your cock inside her pussy. She says its been too long. She sucks you off and you have her stroke it with her feet. She cums over and over and even gets a cramp from it. She wants your load on her face and you gladly give it to her.

Cast: Emily Willis

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ac5a11d0d4642
Old 11-13-2020, 08:28 PM #17726
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exploited College Girls - Jade

Exploited College Girls - Jade

Description:
Jade - 21 Years Old
Released: March 28, 2019

To say that Jade, this week's 21-year-old ExCoGi's exploit, is lacking confidence would be an understatement. It's almost like saying this week's new stud Jake has a small cock... NOT! Jake, put that thing away or someone might get hurt! I think Jade is hoping she won't be able to walk strait for a week after today. This girl knows she is sexy, hot and built for sex and her first impression of our man Jake is met with skepticism when I pick both of them up at the airport. She's just not sure weather Jake's up for the job or not? "I've never had a guy give me an orgasm before" she says...

Well let's introduce you to Frankendick, Megacock, or shall we call it Godzilladong! Jake's fucking monster of a cock is going to rip this unsuspecting nursing Student's award winning vagina in half. And trust me she will never judge a book by its cover again. Now I've seen hundreds if not thousands of vaginas and I must say what a beautiful pussy you have. Just listen to how badly this slut begs for Jake's cock as she sucks and deep throats his donkey dick before he gives it to her. Jade just cannot stop saying in amazement how fucking big Jake's cock is and praying to God with ever thrust! This girl's facial expressions are nonstop and priceless as Jake pounds this sex starved whore first in doggy style and then in every position possible. Oh and did I mention Jade squirts... and squirts, and squirts! Trust me... she has O after O with every wave of Jake's magical wand. She even screamed so loud during reverse cowgirl that I thought security would knock on our door. Stripping was never this much fun and why didn't I try fucking on camera sooner is probably what was running through this girls mind during and after this shoot. If you love watching our studs give unsuspecting closet whores the fuck of their lives with more orgasm's then they have ever had before, then this video will be in your top 5. I suspect Jade didn't quite know what to expect when she walked into our hotel room that day but left understanding what a real fuck session is and how good sex can be from a professional when she left.... I guarantee it. If your looking for a new career Jade away from he stripping pole I know you have one being a slutty cum bucket in the jizz biz. I will leave you now to Jack or Jill off with this little medley from the comic Andrew Dice Clay. "Jack and Jade went up on the hill both with a buck and a quarter... Jade came down with $2.50 OOOH!!!...That fucking whore!" Enjoy! Steve

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/746ff903fa58e
Old 11-13-2020, 08:29 PM #17727
Модератор

Модератор

Default Date Slam - Miyuki

Date Slam - Miyuki

Description:
Miyuki - LOOK WHO IS BACK - SUPER SEXY ASIAN LATINA MIX MIYUKI
Released: August 13, 2018

Yeah once these girls get a taste of Date Slam dick, they never want any other!! She came on our second date wearing a sexy denim skirt. Damn she looked so hot with those long skinny legs and tight little ass. We went out to take a few pictures around Barcelona, and I noticed all the other men getting an eyeful. Of course then I wanted to fuck her even more!

Some upskirt panties down fucking in public would have gotten us arrested though, so we hurried back to my hotel room. I wanted this exotic Asian Latina Mix beauty, and I wanted her NOW!! The sex was so steamy I just pulled down her panties, ate her hairy pussy, and then slid right up her. We fucked like that standing up, watching ourselves in the mirror. Man Miyuki looked so HOT, I kept imagining doing this in public, with all those other guys watching us. And that made me so damn horny, fucked her so good she never even got out of her clothes at all. Fucking her from behind while holding on to that skinny ass felt amazing. I shot my load creampied that juicy pussy and it felt so GOOD! What a satisfying end to our second date.

Cast: Miyuki

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d46c94d2fb5ec
Old 11-13-2020, 08:29 PM #17728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Philavise - Caroline De Jaie

Philavise - Caroline De Jaie

Description:
Caroline De Jaie - Budapest Sex Encounter
Released: January 16, 2019

Patrick here, I decided to take a trip to Europe! Well, things got a lil crazy. I met up with super hot milf Caroline Dejaie while in Budapest. Caroline was totally down to fuck. Caroline came back to my place and things started to get a pretty hot. Caroline starts taking off her clothes and shows us...

Cast: Caroline De Jaie

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6eeb5f2c4e042
Old 11-13-2020, 08:30 PM #17729
Модератор

Модератор

Default Helpless Teens - Jessa Blue

Helpless Teens - Jessa Blue

Description:
Jessa Blue - Chased And Chained - E64
Released: November 5, 2018

Cute little teen Jessa Blue is frantically trying to outrun some creep in the woods. Suddenly she spots a white van and begs the driver, Derrick, for help. He agrees to give h...

Cast: Jessa Blue

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d2139dcf0e9f0
Old 11-13-2020, 08:31 PM #17730
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mature NL - Alessandra Amore & Elizabeth Lesbian

Mature NL - Alessandra Amore & Elizabeth Lesbian

Description:
Alessandra Amore & Elizabeth Lesbian - Lesbian
Released: April 19, 2019

Cast: Alessandra Amore, Elizabeth Lesbian