Old 01-21-2020, 06:10 AM #17871
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giant Poop Fun – Parts One and Two - - scatshop

Giant Poop Fun – Parts One and Two - - scatshop

Part One
Check me out in my sexy cut off shorts and my Lolita sunglasses! I love being a naughty little scat girl! Watch me dance around in my sexy little outfit while I tell you all about the massive load of poop I have up my butt!
I can tell that it's going to be a big one but I have no idea just how huge this turd is going to be! When I'm done dancing and posing in my shorts I slowly strip them off for you. It's time to let my little starfish open up so I can let a giant turd out!
I get down on my hands and knees, reach my hand back, and shit out the biggest solid turd I've ever shit out in my life! I shit it out right into my waiting hand!
Oh my god it's so big! Not only is it long but it is so thick too! I need two hands to lift this sucker up! Oh it's so warm and stinky!
Part Two
It's time for part two of my massive turd fun!
Listen to me talk dirty to you. I tell you all about the HUGE turd I just shit out! I love talking about my nasty, sexy adventures! Please listen to me tell you all about how I am going to eat my shit! I can't wait to taste it, lick it, and feel it working its way down into my belly. Then, in a few days, I will shit it out again!
Thinking about eating my shit is turning me on so much! It's time to play with the real thing! I pick up my GIANT turd and smell it! Mmm! It's still warm! It's smells so good! I keep talking dirty as I suck my turd like a cock.
It's time to eat my shit! I pick out a nice little turd and pop it into my mouth! Mmm! It taste so good! Then, I swallow! I gag a little and my eyes tear up but I do it! I swallow my shit!
I love eating my shit! I wish I could bite into my big log and just chew my shit and swallow it down. But for now, I will stick to the cute little turds! I love eating my shit so much I eat another one! Watch me gag a little and then swallow that baby down!
I love being a happy little shit eater!
Scat 123 and 124 – Giant Poop Fun – Parts One and Two
Models:

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 815 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 06:31 AM #17872
Модератор

Модератор

Default New the adventures of two dogs - - scatshop

New the adventures of two dogs - - scatshop

You’ve been waiting for when we will release a new part of a series of videos about dogs , and finally we were able to record a video for you where I am and Carolina as dogs and Alice is our hostess . We entered the room we were wearing mini dresses and leashes , our hostess Alice ordered us to sit on the floor , and took the Carolina dog on the leash and began to drive around the room , wow really that the hostess , she was always small and she wants something unusual . Our hostess leads Caroline on a leash and under dresses from Carolina dogs peeping out ass , mistress Alice puts the Carolina dog at her feet, and she shows her Breasts dog Carolina and starting it on a leash , after walking around the room the hostess picks up mini dress dog Carolina and shows you her big ass and anal , after which she again leads the Carolina room . Then came my turn I am obedient dog , Alice leads me on a leash around the room , bare my Breasts and ass again lead around the room on a leash , then the hostess stops me and lifts her dress and shits on my ass , Oh yeah her lovely hot shit is just super . But this is only the beginning then she has me put cancer on the knees and the dog Carolina ordered to eat the shit from my behind , obedient dog Carolina eats shit yeah she likes it but our host got a taste and now she gives us a dog bowl and ordered to shit and piss we are in a bowl . First I began to be filled with shit and urine iron dog bowl Oh yeah my butt got a big long turd and a lot of urine , after me, the bowl fills dog Carolina and now iron dog bowl full of shit and piss . Mistress Alice picked up the dog bowl and poured the urine on the chest the Carolina dog and shit she dumped on your ass the Carolina dog and made me eat shit with Carolina bare ass , then mistress put the dog first Carolina rubber member in the ass and then me . Yes, we are obedient dogs and can’t say anything against the will of his mistress . In this video still many interesting things . Enjoy your view dear our fans .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 06:34 AM #17873
Модератор

Модератор

Default A really big dump for breakfast - - scatshop

A really big dump for breakfast - - scatshop

I am such a beautiful and sexy Princess, and I can have my slaves do whatever I want when I want it! My slave is admiring me, and this morning I have prepared his breakfast. I have him admire my sexy ass, and I make it clear that he will receive my precious gifts in his mouth, as the toilet he is to me. I can really see no other use for pathetic losers like this. He should actually be grateful that I choose to use him for this honorable task. As he lies beneath me I place a really big pile of shit in his mouth covering both inside and outside.
Well, after all he paid for dinner last night, so this is my contribution for breakfast! I love to watch my slaves having my big dump in their mouth and their face.. I want only dedicated slaves! I have the slave clean his dirty mouth, and when he comes back he have to clean the rest of his breakfast from my asshole, until it is spotlessly clean. But losers like this are simply just nothing but shit eaters and shit cleaners!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 06:41 AM #17874
Модератор

Модератор

Default Delete - - scatshop

Delete - - scatshop

This is the third installment of my 25 load adventure!
I love stuffing shit up my pussy! It feels so dirty and nasty! Luckily I’ve never had any health problems, just pure fun! I love stuffing fresh shit up my pussy, now let’s see if I enjoy stuffing 25 loads of collected poop up my cunt! I give you a nice close of up my horny, shit smeared pussy! You are going to love the details and the sounds! I hope this video turns you on as much as it turned me on when I was making it!
Enjoy!
Scat 229 – 25 Loads All (Cut Short)
Models:

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 06:45 AM #17875
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitty Cock Fucking! - - scatshop

Shitty Cock Fucking! - - scatshop

I’ve just shit out suck a HUGE load of shit! I saved it up for three whole days! And now I get to do dirty nasty things with my giant mountain of poop!
Holding my poop turns me on so much! I think I am going to be very dirty with my dildo! It is so realistic! It looks just like a nice, big, hard cock! I want to get fucked by this cock so bad! I want to fuck my horny pussy until I cum all over the place!
I take the dildo and smear my fresh moist shit all over the tip! Mmm! It looks so good! I lick it and stick the cock in my mouth! Yumm! But this isn’t the hole I want this shitty cock in right now! I want it in my wet, dripping, cock hungry cunt! I take my shitty cock and shove it right up my pussy! Oh my god! It feels AMAZING! I feel like I am going to cum already! I fuck my self good and then I take the cock out to see how shitty it got! Wow! It’s covered in my poop!
I smear more shit on the cock and shove it right back up my cunt! I fuck myself so hard! I give you several views and close ups of me shit fucking my hole! I can’t hold on much longer! I can’t stop myself from cumming! I explode into orgasm! It is a long, amazing orgasm!
This is how I cum the hardest! Being fucked by a shit covered cock!
Scat 144 – Shitty Cock Fucking!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 06:46 AM #17876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Mood - - scatshop

Dirty Mood - - scatshop

Well, well…today i really was in a dirty mood
Old 01-21-2020, 06:54 AM #17877
Модератор

Модератор

Default BBW First Time Pooping Standing Up! - - scatshop

BBW First Time Pooping Standing Up! - - scatshop

Watch me shake my ass and poop standing up for the first time ever!
Old 01-21-2020, 07:11 AM #17878
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nine Hot Loads Of Shit! - - scatshop

Nine Hot Loads Of Shit! - - scatshop

A HUGE HOT NEW EFRO ADVENTURE!
In this amazing new collection video you get to watch my push out NINE huge, sexy, stinky, loads of shit! I shit so close to your face! You get to see every little detail as all that shit pours out of my ass!
You get to watch me shit in so many different positions and you get to see how much shit changes from day to day!
Listen to me grunt as I struggle to push out my shit and then moan in pleasure as I get turned on my feeling my shit stretch my poophole open!
I love shitting for you! And I love share my most private act with you!
Enjoy!
Scat 333 – Nine Hot Loads Of Shit!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 07:16 AM #17879
Модератор

Модератор

Default Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea! - - scatshop

Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea! - - scatshop

I am about to have a huge blast of disgusting wet shit explode out of my ass! It’s so loud and powerful and turns me on so much! The sight of the shit pouring out of my ass! A waterfall of shit bursting out of my pretty little asshole! And the loud disgusting farting noise! It’s the hottest feeling in the world!
I take laxatives sometimes so I can experience that wonderful desperate feeling! I love being completely helpless. I am going to shit and I have no way of preventing it! It’s going to be a loud, disgusting wet explosion! And it’s going to make me feel so good when it comes out!
Watch as I talk dirty to you, explaining how much I love my wet diarrhea shit. Then I turn around and fart out this jet of shit! It keeps coming and coming! So much runny, diarrhea bursts out of my hole! It pools between my legs, a lake of shit. It’s beautiful, but it stinks! Look at this amazing pile of wet splattered poop! Mmm! its so hot!
Enjoy!
Scat 335 – Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 07:16 AM #17880
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yana shits on a rubber cock - - scatshop

Yana shits on a rubber cock - - scatshop

Your favorite model Yana decided to make you a show , she thought a long time to write to you in his recital . Yana came into the room completely naked , her clothes were only stockings , Yana sat on the sofa and picked up the rubber cock , and started to play with it , first Yana caresses a rubber cock with his tongue , then Yana plunges rubber cock in her mouth , and sucks it , and after oral sex Yana introduces himself rezinovy member between his legs . Yana some times changes posture , first Ian lies on his back and Fucks herself with a rubber cock in her pussy , then Yana sits on the rubber cock top and rides it like a rider on a horse , then Yana gets cancer at colney and introduces himself in her pussy rubber dick and Fucks herself again . But this is not enough , Ian is a cancer on the knees and shit on the rubber cock near rubber member is formed of a pile of shit , the rubber member flows shit , then Ian sits on the dirty ass and takes a shit in his hands and smears the shit first rubber member and then her pussy , pussy Yana completely covered with shit in that moment when Ian smears shit on her pussy, she licks the shit from his mouth the rubber cock sucks his lips .
Models:

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile