Old 04-28-2019, 04:32 PM #18101
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:33 PM #18102
Модератор

Модератор

A custom video with the intent to make a mind melting cock throbbing and edging induced popperifc experience. Everything starts out sensually slow, everything revolves around my tits,my see through shirt, Cherry **** & squeezing them as we order you by name /Chris/ to sniff more poppers,controlling and demanding you to follow our instructions on how you stroke your cock,inhale,exhale the twisted little recreationals, when in the end I, Goddess Baltic get caught by surprise when Cherry sneakily puts her hand....lower.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 46 s
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:35 PM #18103
Модератор

Модератор

Warning : You are about to jerk until insanity - Extremely Hot JOI The most erotic and addictive session you will ever experience. This session will drive you insane. This is the greatest jerk off instruction of all time. You are guaranteed to cum for me after a long session of edging and teasing. My body is looking amazing, my desire for you to jerk is stronger than ever, and I'm going to milk you in the greatest way. I'm warning you, this will enhance your addiction in ways you never knew were possible. This is a 10/5 star sessions and if you pass it by, you'll regret it forever. Jerk yourself to insanity and become mine FOREVER. Consists of: JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, DIRTY TALK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE GODDESS, SENSUAL TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, CLEAVAGE, ASS FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM CONTROL,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:40 PM #18104
Модератор

Модератор

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:41 PM #18105
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:42 PM #18106
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition. Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down. Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:45 PM #18107
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip. In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, hyp n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this hyp n0 t!c brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously. 'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some brainwashing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.' 'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:51 PM #18108
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:52 PM #18109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:54 PM #18110
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **You're so addicted to me, but who can blame you? You love my humiliation, you love worshiping me, and you love being denied by me. Enjoy this frustrating edging session to make yourself even more addicted! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta Tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile