Old 01-26-2020, 06:23 PM #18221
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brown gold served icecold! - - scatshop

Brown gold served icecold! - - scatshop

For your pig Peter, Mistress Carter has come up with something very special!
Since the emptying of your divine intestinal contents into the mouth of your novice has now become routine, today there is a very special toilet education in 3 acts!
In the first act, the mistress kicks your Klomaul a thick brown greenish branch in his mouth wide open! Followed by Mistress Carter’s request not to swallow your brown gold yet, as she has far more perverted things to do with her novice!
In the second alto follows a transformation and Peter becomes Sissy Petra!
And in the third and final act, Peter’s biggest challenge so far has come! Ice cold shit from Mistress Carter, straight from the freezer into his slave mouth. The novice has to fight with his nausea and even the mistress is surprised by the kind of fierce smell of her caviar that she even needs to wear a breathing mask during the session! Will Peter pass this exam?
Für Ihr Schweinchen Peter hat sich Mistress Carter, etwas ganz besonderes ausgedacht!
Da die Entleerung Ihres göttlichen Darminhalts, in das Maul Ihres Novizen mittlerweile zur Routine geworden ist, gibt es heute eine ganz besondere Toilettenerziehung in 3 Akten!
Im ersten Akt, kackt die Herrin Ihrem Klomaul einen dicken braun grünlichen Ast in sein weitgeöffneten Mund! Gefolgt von Mistress Carter's Aufforderung, Ihr braunes Gold noch nicht schlucken zu dürfen, da Sie weit aus perversere Dinge mit Ihrem Novizen vor hat!
Im 2. Alt folgt eine Transformation und aus Peter wird Sissy Petra!
Und im dritten und finalen Akt, erfolgt für Schweinchen Peter seine bisher grösste Herausforderung! Eiskalte Scheisse von Herrin Carter, direkt aus dem Gefrierfach in sein Sklavenmaul. Der Novize muss mit seiner Übelkeit kämpfen und selbst die Herrin ist überrascht, über den der Art heftigen Geruch Ihres Kaviar's, das Sie sogar eine Atemmaske während der Session tragen muss! Wird auch Peter diese Prüfung bestehen?
Models:

Duration: 35 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 06:45 PM #18222
Модератор

Модератор

Default poop on jacket - - scatshop

poop on jacket - - scatshop

*Custom clip*
I would absolutely love it if either one or both of you would consider making a video in which you poop on a winter coat or jacket, particularly if you have something like a nice shiny puffa jacket or maybe just a leather jacket.
I've enclosed a photo of the type of jackets I'd love to see getting pooped on.
Many many thanks!
Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 06:52 PM #18223
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alice has two obedient dogs. - - scatshop

Alice has two obedient dogs. - - scatshop

Hello dear ours and beloved fans) In this video you will see Mrs. Alisa who has two obedient dogs Olga and Yana. Alice takes them on a leash, she first leads Jan on a leash around the room, shows you her ass, how she moves, how she moves her breasts Then Alice takes Olga for a leash and also leads her around the room, shows her big and round ass, how she moves while walking around the room, how she can shake her hips. Then the lady takes the dog bowl and shreds there. Alice makes her eat shit from a bowl, first Jan, and then Olga. Then Alice makes a shit to bowl to the bowl and her dogs, Yana and Olga. And Olga and Yana again eat from the bowl. What is left Alice pours on Yana, but shit is thick and it falls to the floor. Then Alice makes Olga and Yana eat from the floor and they do it. This is the kind of work and video we did this time
Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 07:05 PM #18224
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – Scat dog bowl slut - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Scat dog bowl slut - - scatshop

I have my scat slut in my dungeon for a couple of hours. He’s going to experience some of my delightful pleasures. I have him on a leash just to make sure he obeys me. I begin with him licking my shoes, it’s a good discipline for any slave. There are two dog bowls, one for my piss and the other for my shit. This slut is going to drink, and eat, until both bowls are licked nice and clean. I’m also going to use my strapon on him. Making sure his ass is opened nice and wide for me. I do enjoy those squeals as I go all the way in. I get him to sit on the strapon, buttplug style. It’s amusing to see him suffer. Then I feed him my shit, making sure he chews and swallows it. I allow him to masturbate with his cum over my shit in the bowl, and instruct him to eat all of it. What a lucky SLUT…

ITALIAN
La mia sgualdrina mi fara’compagnia nel mio dungoen per un paio d’ore.
Provera’ alcune tra le pratiche che amo di piu’.
Lo tengo al guinzaglio , in modo che capisca bene chi comanda, che capisce che dipende solo dai miei voleri.
Gli ordino di leccarmi le scarpe, sempre un buon inizio per insegnare la disciplina a qualsiasi schiavo.
Sul pavimento ,due ciotole per cani, una per la mia pipì e l’altra per la mia merda.
Questa troia e’ pronta per bere il mio nettare e mangiare la mia deliziosa merda , e da mio ordine ,dovra’ lasciare le ciotole completamente linde e pinte .
Mi divertiro’ anche anche ad incularlo con il mio strapon . Gli sfondo ‘ il culo come piace a me.
Amo e godo nel sentire i mugolii ed i gemiti dello schiavo, mentre lo scopo con tutta la mia foga.
Lo obbligo a sedersi su un particolare strap, un butt plug .E lo nutro della mia merda .
Gli ordino di masturbarsi
Gli faccio sedere sullo strapon, stile butt plug. È divertente vederlo soffrire. Poi gli do da mangiare la merda, assicurandomi che mastica e la ingoia. Gli permetto di masturbarsi con il suo sperma sulla mia merda nella ciotola, e di istruirlo a mangiare tutto. Che bella TROIA …
Models:

Duration: 20 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 07:06 PM #18225
Модератор

Модератор

Default Always Eat and Swallow My Shit - - scatshop

Always Eat and Swallow My Shit - - scatshop

I’m use once again a slave who is regarded as an experienced human toilet. He’s been lying many times under different toilet seats so that many ladies can sit down completely relaxed on it, shit and piss without a huge mess. I’m use him carelessly, shits on it and the Toilet swallows everything as fast as he can.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 07:12 PM #18226
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nice Fat Poo - - scatshop

Nice Fat Poo - - scatshop

My pretty butt doing what it does best…..
Models:

Duration: 28 s 677 ms
Size: 36.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 07:21 PM #18227
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – My shit for you - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – My shit for you - - scatshop

I do not admit delays! When a slave makes me wait, I know well how to punish him. In this case, instead of enjoying my shit warm and soft just out of my ass, the toilet slave will have to settle my shit cold and hard, even more smelly, locked in a container. Be warned: arrive when you want, my shit is here waiting for you!

ITALIAN
Non ammetto ritardi! Quando uno schiavo mi fa aspettare, so come punirlo. In questo caso invece di fargli mangiare la mia merda calda e soffice, dovra’ aspettare che diventi dura e fredda, ancor piu’ puzzolente, dentro un contenitore. Puoi arrivare quando vuoi, la mia merda e’ li che ti aspetta!!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Format: DivX
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 07:31 PM #18228
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – You are a beast - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – You are a beast - - scatshop

By now my slave has become a beast, locked in a cage, at the mercy of my will. Download this video POV and you will get the feeling of living the condition of inferior beings, make him eat my shit and to drink my divine nectar to survive: they will not have other, neither they will get out of the cage if they do not have eaten everything and drank all!

ITALIAN
Ormai il mio schiavo e’ diventato una chiuso in una gabbia, in balia della mia volonta’. Scaricate questo video POV e avrete la sensazione di vivere la condizione di esseri inferiori, costretti a mangiare la mia merda e a bere il mio nettare divino per sopravvivere: non avranno altro, non potranno uscire dalla gabbia, se non avranno mangiato e bevuto tutto!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Format: DivX
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 07:38 PM #18229
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – Directly from the producer - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Directly from the producer - - scatshop

While I finish eating my meal, after having my slave smell my ass, I shit in the mouth of this human toilet. From producer to consumer! This video is the representation of the natural law of domination and submission: some are born to rule, others to be dominated, some are born to eat well and others to eat shit!

ITALIAN
Mentre finisco di mangiare il mio pasto, dopo avergli fatto annusare bene il culo, cago in bocca a questo cesso umano. Dal produttore al consumatore! Questo video è la rappresentazione della legge naturale della dominazione e della sottomissione: c’è chi è nato per dominare, e chi per essere dominato, chi è nato per mangire bene e chi per mangiare la merda!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 08:05 PM #18230
Модератор

Модератор

Default 4 Shit’s bombs are falling into mouth - - scatshop

4 Shit’s bombs are falling into mouth - - scatshop

4 Shit’s bombs are falling into mouth. A favorite way for girls to use a toilet is to use the fixed head of a toilet slave with opened mouth. This time I had to fully experience this method on myself. I was completely immobilized, I could not stand against. My head was under the toilet seat. I was alone in the room, and I waited with excitement for someone to enter the room, sit on the toilet chair, and I will have seen Mistress's ass above me. Girls began to enter the room one by one to use the toilet. Four portions of shit hit me in the mouth. “Good boy!” – Mrs. Karina told me, which was the last. And I was left alone again with a taste of shit and urine in my mouth.
Models:

Duration: 23 min 30 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile