Old 04-29-2019, 12:49 AM #18251
Модератор

Модератор

I know your type. Pathetic, lonely and always thinking about ass. You get hard just seeing the word ass, so I couldn't imagine what you'd do if you had one right in front of you and in your face. Well, let's find out, loser.
Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:56 AM #18252
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom video and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Start off wearing sexy panties. Talk about how horny you are and you need to be fucked. Start rubbing your body. Focus on your neck and nipples. Tell me to play with my cock for you. Start rubbing your pussy and continue to tell me to stroke my dick/cock for you Play with pussy and use vibrator on clit while you moan. Talk about how you need my dick and we should finish together POV simulate me fucking you. Continue simulated sex. Describe how you are going to cum. Tell me when and where to cum for you." Looking for your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 20 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:57 AM #18253
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:58 AM #18254
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name s used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Your whole sorority is coming over to watch me masturbate, but you're horny & want an early preview. The girls love my sissy masturbation shows, watching me wank w/Hitachi magic wand, prostate toys, & slutty lingerie while I slurp my frozen loads. It's a turn-on to greet them in my "sperm slurping outfit" of fishnets, miniskirt, pearls & I Love Cum bib. A puffy nipple & too-small top contest encourages me as I slurp with every new top, & you have plenty of tops! The winner will spoon-feed me my fresh ejaculation. A first-ever cummy surprise, all twenty girls are bringing fresh/frozen loads from their boyfriends - a sissy sperm buffet! Yummy! I like playful & fun kinky cum eating encouragement. Please video w/close-up of your beautiful smile & eyes w/glasses, and always-fondled boobs+tops. Always use the word "penis" instead of "cock", especially "[email*protected] beautiful penis!","r u stroking your big hard penis?","your penis is our favorite!" Frequently call me your "sperm slurping sissy"

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 882 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:59 AM #18255
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the names Ben & Becca are used throughout. I am dressed up as a young British School Girl telling the viewer how he is being neglected by his girlfriend, how I am going to take advantage of that and become pregnant after I seduce him. Cumulates with a countdown. Visit watchbrooke**** to learn more on how to receive your very own custom video.

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 752 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:00 AM #18256
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:00 AM #18257
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video with pretty manicured nails and all around pretty, festive look with pretty earrings and pretty manicured hands... Pretty manicure is a requirement massaging the Plumbus, it's part of the protocol of massaging the Plumbus to acquire Plumbus juice...Will it be successful, will the Plumbus juice be extracted [spoiler alert: less than 2 minutes in the video lol]Everybody wants Plumbus juice, everybody NEEDS Plumbus juice.But if the extraction was so successful what happens afterwards... Gratuitous views of butthole and face...
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 60.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:02 AM #18258
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can pee to as she had too many drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can pee in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper ****es in the men's room and finises off with a nice big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:04 AM #18259
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I Smoke Up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it! Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4. You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:05 AM #18260
Модератор

Модератор

I am the counselor of an all male college and have a proven track record of straightening out "problem" students. I specialize in obedience training and your results have shown to produce model students that work hard and are now getting good grades. What some of the parents and other staff DON'T know is that I use your obedience training to turn the students into your financial slaves. They are in college and working jobs or asking their parents for money is a common occurence. I take "extra care" of the young handsome ones by turning them into MY boy toys. Being an older and more mature woman with a ****er figure helps I to play on their psyche and before they know it you have them under my spell. Actual Scenario: (The President of the School) come into MY office one day to confront ME about some of the recent allegation that come from some of the students. I am sitting at my desk with MY hair up and a blouse/dress/jacket that exposes MY deep cleavage. I come towards the president and tell him that you have heard some of the allegations and want to assure him that they are false. I notice that his eyes are fixated on MY cleavage. I state that all I do is help the students relax and clear their minds of trivial things. They need something to help them focus. something to help them and keep them motivated to do the right thing and stay obedient. I use MY cleavage and my pendant that's sitting nicely on my cleavage to mesmerize the prez. I tell him that there may be some truth to the allegations that I use your feminine wiles to enslave men and also program the students to get jobs and pay you. However he is already in MY sway and can't do anything about it... Well maybe he can. He then tells him that he will give ME a raise and will also pay ME and contribute to MY increasingly greedy life style. I will also continue the program and he will meet with the board/press and inform them that the allegations were all false. I then humiliate him by triggering him to be your obedient puppy. I snap your fingers and have him get on all fours. I then have him fetch his wallet and hand it over to ME. I then have him jerk himself off until he passes out. I then take a picture of it and then wake him from his slumber not remembering wanking himself in front of ME but will remember that he is MY obedient puppy. HE will pay ME with his own money, give ME a raise, and will report that the allegations are false.
Models: Mistress Samantha Paris

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile