Old 11-15-2020, 08:32 AM #18431
Модератор

Модератор

Default Latina Abuse - Yellow New Deal

Latina Abuse - Yellow New Deal

Description:
Latina Abuse - Yellow New Deal - E197
Released: September 23, 2019

A0C took time off from her busy schedule of visiting detention centers on the border. I asked her to explain to me the "Green New Deal" and I heard about 3 seconds worth and put her on her knees in a dog cone and gave her the "Yellow New Deal" right in her mouth. A0C was gargling it like she didn't know what do to with it. Then we face fucked her until she was woozy. We had her mop the floors as she was getting fucked, and then we dunked her head in the mop bucket. We sent her back to DC with cum on her face, mop water in her hair, and a belly full of bladder juice.

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3770febfc6e5f
Old 11-15-2020, 08:32 AM #18432
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Agent - Kinuski

Public Agent - Kinuski

Description:
Kinuski - Give my Friend a blowjob for cash
Released: March 12, 2020

It was my friend Joel's last day in Prague before going home to Spain, and I wanted to send him off properly. We saw beautiful Finnish blonde Kinuski walking, and she was very nice, so we stopped her, and offered 50 euro just to chat. Kinuski was in Prague on vacation and was going to the city center for shopping, so I thought she might like some more money in exchange for showing us her boobs and ass. After she flashed us, I wanted her to give Joel a blowjob, so I offered her more money. She wouldn't let me watch, but she did let Joel take the camera with him. Kinuski sucked his dick and she was very horny, so she asked to fuck him. My friend fucked Kinuski doggystyle, then she rode him on the ground, before he came all over her face!

Cast: Kinuski

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1388106cba2f1

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3796ece1e9be0
Old 11-15-2020, 08:33 AM #18433
Модератор

Модератор

Default Japan HDV - Karen Asakura

Japan HDV - Karen Asakura

Description:
Karen Asakura - Share girl please use freely
Released: November 22, 2019

Cast: Karen Asakura

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/80099692be21f
Old 11-15-2020, 08:34 AM #18434
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDF Busty - Kesha Ortega

DDF Busty - Kesha Ortega

Description:
Kesha Ortega - Hired After Hardcore Fuck
Released: July 21, 2019

Busty bombshell Kesha Ortega shows up at Yanick Shaft's office for a job interview. Since the sexy Latina doesn't speak English, it's hard to find a good position for her, but her vita looks stunning, so boss Yanick Shaft asks her how she got so skilled and hired by countless companies before. The moment she puts her hand on his dick, he knows the answer to that. The top-heavy hottie reveals her epic 36D / 80E boobs to him and leaves him with his jaws dropped down to his balls...

She can't wait to get her big tits fucked hard by her new boss and the Czech stud fulfills his horny secretary's wishes immediately. Watch him lick her tasty hole before she swallows his cock again and again! Kesha Ortega loves deep throat dick sucking and crams her face with his veiny shaft. He bangs her spoon style and plays with her gigantic tits as she rides his monster cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position. What a titty squeezing office fuck marathon!

Cast: Kesha Ortega

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e9bf41a73f278
Old 11-15-2020, 08:34 AM #18435
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foxxed Up - Mrs. Sloppy

Foxxed Up - Mrs. Sloppy

Description:
Mrs. Sloppy - Tongue Fucking Married Babe Mrs. Sloppy!
Released: November 14, 2019

She's married! OMG! I totally get my pussy worked by hot young wife Mrs. Sloppy! Talk about tongue fucking? We slide our tongues into each other's creamy cunts until we both get off! I don't even know what else I can say, except, check this damn video out! :-)

Cast: Jenna Foxx, Mrs. Sloppy

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/42c333c58ceef
Old 11-15-2020, 08:35 AM #18436
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex With Muslims - Blanche Bradburry

Sex With Muslims - Blanche Bradburry

Description:
Blanche Bradburry - Curvaceous muslim goddess shows some skill
Released: October 11, 2019

This sexy woman always wanted to know what it was like to fuck a European man so she made sure her neighbor noticed her...

Cast: Blanche Bradburry

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9efedbf63d516

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9cb3ae417a6d4
Old 11-15-2020, 08:35 AM #18437
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hog Tied - Alexis Tae

Hog Tied - Alexis Tae

Description:
Alexis Tae - Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage
Released: August 1, 2019

Alexis Tae is young and very eager to have The Pope use her. She starts out with a huge grin, and she's so happy to be here that the smile never leaves her face. We begin with Alexis in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her. The Pope enters and inspects his new toy as she helplessly squirms under him. Her smile shows her enthusiasm, but it also conveys her anxiety about what's to com. She is spanked and slapped, and her nipples are tested, to see exactly what makes her squeal...

The flogger turns her flesh a bright red, and the clamps on her nipples makes her grin even more. When The Pope adds more rope to the mix, making her totally helpless, and imposes orgasms on her, her smile starts to fade, replaced by pure excitement and ecstasy. Scene two opens on Alexis and her amazing ass. She is in a single point inverted suspension, designed to accentuate her perfect butt. A full out assault is launched on her ass with spankings and floggings, then she is rotated and her front side gets the same treatment. At this point The Pope is wondering what this beauty looks like with a huge cock in her mouth in this position. Alexis' throat and pussy get fucked mercilessly and the orgasms pour out of her. The final scene begins and our little slut is in a complex ground tie, leaning toward a partial suspension. A few more pieces of rope are added and then the bastinado begins. At this point Alexis is still smiling, but when The Pope introduces her to his needle, we finally see her suffer without a smile. This only makes her pussy wetter. After this excruciating pain, the final orgasms are ripped from her pussy. She's a sweaty mess by the time The Pope has finished with her, but this little slut has suffered beautifully.

Cast: Alexis Tae

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dd6eb3cb6eb1b
Old 11-15-2020, 08:36 AM #18438
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nubiles - Darina

Nubiles - Darina

Description:
Darina - When She Cums
Released: July 23, 2019

Hot and horny in black, Darina presents a hot picture as she starts stripping. Her breasts are like ripe peaches that you'll want to take a bit out of and her landing strip pussy is dripping with sweet nectar that will sit like drops of creamy honey on your tongue.

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0134a3c26f916
Old 11-15-2020, 08:36 AM #18439
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jules Jordan - Gianna Dior & Jill Kassidy

Jules Jordan - Gianna Dior & Jill Kassidy

Description:
Gianna Dior & Jill Kassidy - Jill Kassidy & Jules Jordan Have Gianna Dior All Tied Up
Released: July 17, 2019

With Gianna Dior bound to the bed, Jill Kassidy and Jules have their way with her and make her the perfect slave. As the scene starts, Gianna is naked and bound to the bed with only a pink bondage belt and pink blindfold on her. Gianna tries to wiggle free but her efforts fall short leaving this beauty in quite the predicament...

Jules uses a feather tickler to tease her body before bringing in Jill to help him take advantage of Gianna. Jill's wearing a one piece body stocking, black high heels, and a pink collar as she enters the room with a riding crop and starts teasing Gianna with it. Jill ditches the riding crop and starts sucking on Gianna's nipples then makes out with her before making her way down to taste her sweet pussy. Jules jumps in on the action and pulls out a toy that he rubs all over Gianna's body before having Jill spit on it and finally rubbing it against Gianna's clit. Gianna's primed and ready so Jules pulls out his cock and after Jill gets a taste of it he shoves it down Gianna's horny throat. The girls take turn sucking on that massive member then Jill takes off her clothes and starts grinding her pussy against Gianna's. Jules gets behind Jill and starts pounding her hard as she's on top of Gianna making out with her then Jill gets off of Gianna so Jules can have his way with her pussy too. The girls take turns getting pounded in every which way you can imagine and then Jules finishes them off with a gooey load across both of their faces. This is a MUST WATCH, thank me later.

Cast: Gianna Dior, Jill Kassidy

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b06bea736c207
Old 11-15-2020, 08:36 AM #18440
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sinful XXX - Sienna Day

Sinful XXX - Sienna Day

Description:
Sienna Day - Our Summer Of Love 2
Released: March 30, 2020

Cast: Sienna Day