Old 04-30-2019, 08:28 AM #18971
Модератор

Модератор

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can Consumer cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:29 AM #18972
Модератор

Модератор

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:39 AM #18973
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed Mesmerizetic state fully conditioned to serve my needs. Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerizesis, brainwash techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control. I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience. I'll see you soon....slave. Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:51 AM #18974
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 08:54 AM #18975
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction. You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end. Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 09:05 AM #18976
Модератор

Модератор

You love playing with your slutty little butthole for me, don't you? Fingering it, fucking it, feeling your asshole stretch and your prostate explode... But your anal training isn't finished there. It's time to take things to the next level. It's time to get filthy. We'll start out slow, and then get dirtier and dirtier, one step at a time. There will be dildos. There will be ass to mouth. There will be a big prostate orgasm. But that's just the beginning. I have a dirty, twisted, creative mind, and I'm going to use it to turn you into the naughtiest anal slut that you can be. Don't worry about what I'll have you do; just take a deep breath and plunge down into the depths of depravity.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 33 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 09:27 AM #18977
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 09:31 AM #18978
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 09:37 AM #18979
Модератор

Модератор

You always want what you can't have the most badly, huh loser boy? My body is something you have wet dreams over constantly. My existence & body alone makes you want to end your marriage/relationship. I'm just sooo much better than she is. Isn't that right? (; Let's discuss how & why I'm so much better than her, shall we? Let Me remind you why having a Goddess is so much better than being in a relationship/marriage.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 09:40 AM #18980
Модератор

Модератор

You want to stroke to our tits? We know you want to. Two sets of big round tits to stroke to. C'mon you know you want to do. You're getting hard already aren't you? Take that dick out for us. Start stroking it while you watch us play with our tits for you. We want you to stroke to our perfect our tits. Go nice and slow, edge for us. Watch our nice big tits as we bounce and squeeze them for you. Make sure you have a nice big load ready for our tits. It feels good, doesn't it? Stroke it faster, think about sliding your cock right be**** our big tits. Now hands off. You can't cum yet. We know your dick is throbbing and you want to touch it for us so bad. Start stroking that hard cock for our tits. Stroke it fast like our tits our bouncing. When we countdown to one you can cum for us. At the count of one you're going to blow that load for our tits.
Models: Goddess Bella

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile