Old 05-01-2019, 04:21 AM #19581
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't like seeing a hot brunette fuck her pussy with a dildo till she climaxes hard? Legs up for a perfect view.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:21 AM #19582
Модератор

Модератор

I just ate a fiber bar! My favorite, about 40 second into talking about it and showing off my cute panties I rip a huge fart hehe! How lady like . After that I wince my asshole trying to make more, but failed.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:22 AM #19583
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip. In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, hyp n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this hyp n0 t!c brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously. 'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some brainwashing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.' 'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:23 AM #19584
Модератор

Модератор

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands. They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind. You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:23 AM #19585
Модератор

Модератор

I guarantee you've never experienced cum eating like this before. Not for two hot strong Latina dominatrixes fucking you balls deep, stroking your mind at the same time. This video is perfect for first timers and experienced sluts & I expect it to be a top 50 favorite in a matter of hours. BUY up & Watch right away! Re direct all Traffic via all Social media to buy this video as a thank you . FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ BANNED WORD**** CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS, CUM COUNTDOWN , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:24 AM #19586
Модератор

Модератор

LOL, you're fucked now! my tits are just enough to make you bend over and take a spanking from me. I'll **** that wallet and milk you for all you got, loser! Look at these perfect tits, don't you wanna see more? guess you'll find out if you get to or not....I love to tease!
Models: Kruel Kylie

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:24 AM #19587
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:25 AM #19588
Модератор

Модератор

you don't want to resist this. you want to give Me more. it feels way too good to be right here in front of Me. Giving to Me. you know you want too. you want to do it. you love to look at My beautiful face, My long legs, everything about Me...just makes you so weak...and slowly drains you. I take you somewhere else, nothing else exists, but us.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 863 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:25 AM #19589
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a long, stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it, you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft, perky breasts, long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it, but SHOW you! Bent over, on back, on knees.. Whatever I do, you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:26 AM #19590
Модератор

Модератор

Your the sexiest super-villianess in the world and your power comes from your pantyhose. You talk to me like I'm a superhero tied up in your lair. You say your going to use your sexy powers to turn me to your side, and make me your slave. After awhile I tell you that I give in to you and I want to do something to show my loyalty to you. I tell you that I want to give you a foot massage. But this was my idea all along because I know your one weakness is extreme temperature to your pantyhose. I've coated my hands with a super hot lotion that causes your pantyhose and you to slowly melt. INCLUDES: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION - FOOT FETISH - SUPER VILLAIN - MELTING FETISH - ROLE PLAY - FANTASIES
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile