Old 05-01-2019, 05:28 AM #19681
Модератор

Модератор

late night sucking big cock,choaking and get hard ass fucking hear the slap slap as he pends my ass
Models: angelbella

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:30 AM #19682
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:31 AM #19683
Модератор

Модератор

You've seen the first two installments and now it's time for number three. I'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:31 AM #19684
Модератор

Модератор

"You are my big sister again back from college. It's new years eve and we are hanging out in your room. You are asking what I'm doing tonight while you are getting ready. You are wearing some bikini panties and some tight jeans. You casually start changing into your new years outfit with out even thinking that I would care. You dress down to your bra and panties and start putting on some shiny black pantyhose. You start putting on your dress and notice me intensely looking at you but don't say anything. You are a bit freaked out but not sure if I was actual getting excited watching my sister get dressed. You sit down if front of me and start chatting about school or something. You cross and uncross your legs showing me a bit of upskirt to see if I look. You notice me looking and call me out on it. You disgusted at me first but then you feel a bit sorry for me and decided that you are going to be a nice big sis and give a show. You can tell how much I'm loving how it and tell me to enjoy this but this is the last time cause it's not right. You give me a lot of views of your ass in the tight dress and in pantyhose."
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:32 AM #19685
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:33 AM #19686
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:33 AM #19687
Модератор

Модератор

Day 1- the edging begins. I know you losers have nothing better to do with your lives than jerk your microdicks to my clips. Thats why I made this special batch of videos to keep you on regular jerk-off and pay tribute schedule. Youll watch this video every 4 hours, gawking at me teasing you with my perfect boobs and tight fishnet-laced ass. Youll be so horny watching and thinking about me all day, but not allowed to release until youve paid your tributes everyday. Which means that a devoted slave wont get to see my next video until theyve fulfilled the requirements from day 1, and will have to keep up with the schedule or live forever with blue balls. So, lets begin
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:35 AM #19688
Модератор

Модератор

You don't know me but I know you. How did I get into your office? Well, the two strong guards downstairs was no match for me. I got them both into a head lock and SNAPPED both of their necks. Press the security button under your desk. No one will come. I execute them all. They were so cute trying to get away from my strong legs wrapped around them. Why am I here? Well, my government sent me to get vaital information from you. I know that you are an American spy and I need the name and address of the witness you are trying to protect. You will tell me. Clip includes: Strong Russian accent, bones cracking sounds and other sounds effects.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:35 AM #19689
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, already rock hard. I wouldn't be surprised if your hands aren't already on your dick and you're just pumping away. Did I grant you permission to do that? No. Normally I sit here and I encourage your endless jerking and your endless hand humping, I encourage you to just get hornier and hornier and to just stroke all your worries and fears away, but not today. Today you need a lesson: Submission isn't just about being a horny mess drooling all over yourself getting heavier and heavier balls until you explode. Submission isn't about you. Submission is about me.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 05:36 AM #19690
Модератор

Модератор

My favorite way to make you Consumer own cum is ending where your legs are up and your hard throbbing cock is aimed right at your face. You are such a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess and will do anything to please me. Well today I want to challenge you to jerk the WHOLE time with your legs up and your cock aimed right at your face. I want you to go back and forth from watching me on the screen, and staring at your cock aimed right at you loaded and ready.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile