Old 05-01-2019, 09:05 PM #19991
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:17 PM #19992
Модератор

Модератор

Suffering in pain for Me is so special and sexy. It really shows your dedication to Me. I like seeing you whimper and cry as I laugh at your pain. You deserve to be in pain and it feels good doing it for Mistress Riley Reyes. The smile it puts on My face makes you eager to please. Rubber bands, clothes pins, spanks and smacks...lets see how much pain tolerance you have bitch!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:19 PM #19993
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you d**** me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:23 PM #19994
Модератор

Модератор

BIRD BOX ROLEPLAY: Hello, a evil presence seduce and enchant men making them give up of their lives. She is dangerous and fatale, you can look at her or you will lost your life, but how could you resist? she will surround you, whisper erotic and sensual words in your ears, how could you resist?? lust, desire, seduction, you cant run away, there is no escape, all you have to do is take off your blindfold and give in. You cant resist the temptation of the evil. listem to me, you dont need just imagine , you can see....take of your blindfold you will be mine forever good boys buy usingd markup codes: DOMME25 =25% DOMME50= 50% DOMME100= 100% DOMME200=200% DOMME500= 500% DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 809 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:25 PM #19995
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love to worship my sexy ass.. I made an entire video just for you, so you're going to do just that. Get on your knees and enjoy...
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:26 PM #19996
Модератор

Модератор

I truly believe that ruining your orgasm is the easiest way to go through with eating it...having something to swallow as you're riding the edge on your second jerk off session, instead of having to swallow AFTER the fact, after your desire to be a naughty boy for me has already subsided. So you'll need a shot glass ready to catch your cum today, and you should be prepared to jerk off twice. You should also be prepared for a little twist, because it would be such a shame for you to know exactly what was in store for you, wouldn't it? Spoiler alert: you won't
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:33 PM #19997
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:40 PM #19998
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Tease - MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. ****d with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:43 PM #19999
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:52 PM #20000
Модератор

Модератор

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile