Old 05-02-2019, 02:33 AM #20031
Модератор

Модератор

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:43 AM #20032
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!! We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:47 AM #20033
Модератор

Модератор

I am your true religion and god - there will be no others. I will destroy your faith in these false idols. Why waste your life on a god that doesn't exist - when your entire being wants to serve and worship a true goddess. Bow down and repeat your new mantra. My physical perfection demands your devotion. I am your religion and your whole life must be dedicated to worshipping me.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 619 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:53 AM #20034
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream. You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not slept well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax. Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel... You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do. You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me. You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:54 AM #20035
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:57 AM #20036
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom, no name] I corner you and make you admit to your panty fetish. I make you sit still and watch me parading my selection of pretty thongs in front of you, swaying my hips and drawing your nose in be**** my perfect ass cheeks. Are you gonna be my new panty bitch? (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:59 AM #20037
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my amazing tits. You're so hard and so weak for them. Staring at my boobs makes you do things you wouldn't dream of doing with anyone else. You'll never escape the need to have more and more of my big boobs that's why you're so willing to share more and more information to me. Now buy this clip and send more and more information all for the chance to see my tits. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:03 AM #20038
Модератор

Модератор

My visual treat for true breast fanatics. Only the true conoisseurs of cleavage will deeply appreciate this gem. The color of the daisy complements my colors in a shockingly brilliant fashion, as I pluck its petals one by one and let them fall to the floor. Even as it is helplessly crushed be**** my engorged breasts, you can see that it beams with life and joy for the privilege of being be**** them. This video is a warm spring day on a winter's night, and it is sure to become a favorite in your collection.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:04 AM #20039
Модератор

Модератор

It has come to my attention that some of you have been cumming to my videos. I did not give you permission to do this in any of my videos. I cannot believe that you would do this without me telling you that you could cum. I know I'm absolutely gorgeous and that you can't not jerk off while you look at my hot amazing body. So, for future reference, you are to not cum unless I tell you to. If you do without permission, or if you already have, then. Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 86.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:05 AM #20040
Модератор

Модератор

You enjoy My little JOI tests and challenges. Excited to see what I have in store for you today? This one is simple, there are only two rules: Do not stop stroking unless I tell you to, and stroke to the rhythm that I set. Oh, if you cum too early you will pay a fine. This test will really set the boys apart from the other boys LOL! But really, let's see what kind of stamina you have, shall we?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile