Old 06-22-2020, 02:58 AM #2011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor s Cock To Lowers Patient s Blood Pressure And Panties-

Fakehub.com- Doctor_s Cock To Lowers Patient_s Blood Pressure And Panties-

Description:
This sexy patient made my temperature rise when she strolled through my office door this morning_black hair and gorgeous eyes with clothes barely covering what I knew was going to be a delicious body. She said she was suffering from low blood pressure which was making her feel weak and sometimes caused her to have blackouts. Sounded serious so it was time to get her on my examining table and check her out with my expert hands. As I checked her breathing I gave her a gentle kiss on the neck which she responded well to and then I laid some compliments on her as I listened and felt her chest from the front. This gorgeous vixen was more then up for my own brand of thorough check ups and my cock was soon sliding between her silk lips as she looked longingly up at me. It was all I could do not to blow a wad of medical waste all over her face there and then. What followed was an amazing sex session as I fucked her in a few of my favorite positions. Her pussy was vice tight and caused me some problems_but I battled to hold onto my balls until the very end where I emptied my load all over her pussy lips. She was very vocal also during her examination_I had to tell her to be quiet and I even clamped my hand over her mouth at one point as I thought I would get busted for sure by the someone from the waiting room. She loved it so much she forgot where she was and you must have been able to hear her moans from the street outside. Another fantastic day at the office and my cock seemed to have cured her ailments once again.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor_s Cock To Lowers Patient_s Blood Pressure And Panties.mp4
File Size : 1208.97 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:53
Video : AVC, 4 316 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFileoctor_s Cock To Lowers Patient_s Blood Pressure And Panties.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 03:11 AM #2012
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- New Tenant Sucks Stranger s Cock To Pay For Pricey Rent-Sylva Orger

Fakehub.com- New Tenant Sucks Stranger_s Cock To Pay For Pricey Rent-Sylva Orger

Description:
I arrive home to find a pleasant surprise. I have a new neighbour. She is quite fit and she has a sexy ass too. I start talking to her and I find out that she has moved in on the same floor as me. She explains that she has no job and she is finding it difficult to pay her rent. This is the perfect opportunity for me to bring out my big fat wallet to offer her some cash to suck my big fat cock.
Model:
Sylva Orger
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : New Tenant Sucks Stranger_s Cock To Pay For Pricey Rent.mp4
File Size : 1307.58 MB
Duration : 00:28:50
Video : AVC, 6 192 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:New Tenant Sucks Stranger_s Cock To Pay For Pricey Rent.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 04:02 AM #2013
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Dark Haired Hottie Comes Back For More Of Agent s Cum-Chantelle Fox, John Petty

Fakehub.com- Dark Haired Hottie Comes Back For More Of Agent_s Cum-Chantelle Fox, John Petty

Description:
So I get a phone call_which is the sort of call I tend to dread getting. It_s a previous girl I_ve interviewed wondering why all the fucking work I promised her hasn_t materialised. So I had to think quick. Well I_d moved offices and all my contacts and some footage went missing during the move... Lucky enough she bought it and I booked her back in to see me at 2pm. Chantelle turned up looking less than impressed. Though I sweet talked her around and it wasn_t long before I_d convinced her to have a second interview with me. God_I_d forgotten what a tidy little body this chick had. Dark hair_big fake tits_fitter than a butchers dog_with a great little tight pussy. I got her to remind me of how dirty she was_where she proceeded to suck my cock like her life depended on it. Wow_then a bit of rimming_where her tongue was stabbing my arsehole into ecstasy. Now I definitely remembered her_fuck yes. The last time Chantelle gave one hell of a real intense orgasm_so I thought I_d get to work on her pussy. Well_it didn_t take too long for her to be squirming with pleasure and squirting pussy juice all over my fucking sofa. Good girl. It was long over due getting my cock in her pussy_so I went in hard and fast. Now this has consequences_too hard_too fast equals cum. So I stepped off the gas and took it easy_but couldn_t hold off the inevitable. My soldiers were prepped and ready to do battle. Normandy had fuck all on what my salty platoon did to Chantelle_s pussy. Cum got blown everywhere. It was a right mess_just how I like it. Enjoy.
Model:
Chantelle Fox, John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Dark Haired Hottie Comes Back For More Of Agent_s Cum.mp4
File Size : 1495.4 MB
Duration : 00:37:25
Video : AVC, 5 440 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFileark Haired Hottie Comes Back For More Of Agent_s Cum.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 04:30 AM #2014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Taxi Driver Gives A Cock Discount To Busty Brunette-Lola Wank

Fakehub.com- Taxi Driver Gives A Cock Discount To Busty Brunette-Lola Wank

Description:
This was one sexy looking woman_When she got in the taxi and had taken her jacket off I could see her big tits and I wanted to suck on them. She was on her way to work on a Sunday to earn extra cash the taxi fare was gonna be quite expensive so I suggested maybe she could also save money on the taxi if we had a bit of fun in the back. After giving it some though she was up for it_and I could not wait to get my hands on those big firm tits.
Model:
Lola Wank
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Taxi Driver Gives A Cock Discount To Busty Brunette.mp4
File Size : 1496.73 MB
Duration : 00:28:52
Video : AVC, 7 100 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Taxi Driver Gives A Cock Discount To Busty Brunette.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 04:32 AM #2015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Slender Squirting Blonde Wants Breast Implant Advice-Jenny S

Fakehub.com- Slender Squirting Blonde Wants Breast Implant Advice-Jenny S

Description:
Sometimes I wonder whether the walls of the consulting room are fully sound proof? Can the receptionist partially hear me fucking most of my patients_and if she can_does it turn her on? Maybe I_ll find out one day. But today_my focus was on breasts_Jenny was an out of town girl who came to see me for total discretion_as she did not want any people from her village to discover that she craved bigger breasts. Jenny told me about something she_d read on a website detailing breast enlargement pills. I_m not one to miss a trick_so I planted an idea in her head that I had tried the enlargement pills myself_and that it had indeed enlarged my penis. This got her curious_and it wasn_t long before I had my penis out showing her the goods. She began caressing my penis and she soon had her lips around my shaft and balls. I then got her up onto the table and finger fucked her where she squirted pussy juice all over my surgical gloves. As she was thoroughly wet_I proceeded to introduce my cock into the consultation_where I fucked her on the table and ended up on the floor. After we had finished I informed her that I couldn_t write her a prescription for the pills anyway. She would have to return for blood work and a second doctor_s appointment for_perhaps_more special treatment.
Model:
Jenny S
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Slender Squirting Blonde Wants Breast Implant Advice.mp4
File Size : 1586.97 MB
Duration : 00:40:43
Video : AVC, 5 302 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Slender Squirting Blonde Wants Breast Implant Advice.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 05:32 AM #2016
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- This Dark Haired Beauty Will Fuck Anything When The Money Is Good-Anna**

Fakehub.com- This Dark Haired Beauty Will Fuck Anything When The Money Is Good-Anna**

Description:
Anna (38 mins) Anna is a super skinny sexy brunette who_s horny and willing to do what it takes to get a job. We offered her lots of opportunities if she played ball and she was more than keen to oblige. We talked about work and what she wanted out of this casting. When we realised that we could mutually benefit from this arrangement we got down to the good bit. She got naked and her body was fantastic. She sucked and fucked like a pro and was very impressive. After I_d pumped her till I was about to burst I pulled out for a facial. Fair play this girl is a star!
Model:
Anna**
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : This Dark Haired Beauty Will Fuck Anything When The Money Is Good.mp4
File Size : 1378.62 MB
Duration : 00:38:01
Video : AVC, 4 924 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:This Dark Haired Beauty Will Fuck Anything When The Money Is Good.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 06:04 AM #2017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Frizzy Haired Blonde Gets A Mouthful of Cabbie Cock-

Fakehub.com- Frizzy Haired Blonde Gets A Mouthful of Cabbie Cock-

Description:
This young professional had some business to take care of in Prague and did not expect my very high taxi charge for such a short journey. Unable to pay the fare and not wanting to get the police involved she decides to suck my cock to make up for the fare. I could not wait to get my thick cock past those small lips.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Frizzy Haired Blonde Gets A Mouthful of Cabbie Cock.mp4
File Size : 1344.14 MB
Duration : 00:24:05
Video : AVC, 7 654 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Frizzy Haired Blonde Gets A Mouthful of Cabbie Cock.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 07:10 AM #2018
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor Cures Stiff Neck With Stiff Cock-Samantha

Fakehub.com- Doctor Cures Stiff Neck With Stiff Cock-Samantha

Description:
This charming lady had booked an appointment as she was getting a lot of stiffness and pain from around her neck. After some questions about her medical background I then examined the patient to try and find the course of the discomfort. I could tell when I had my hands around her neck and shoulders that she was quite shy and nervous with my hands over her smooth skin. I then decided to give her a massage to relax the muscles and to see if I could get her a little aroused. Once I noticed that she was very relaxed I slowly run my hands down into her bra and across her nipples_I sensed her body tense slightly and she was a little surprised. Once I had assured her that she was in good hands she soon got very aroused_I then waited for the right moment and pulled my hard pulsing cock out and gently eased it into her tight wet pussy.
Model:
Samantha
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor Cures Stiff Neck With Stiff Cock.mp4
File Size : 1304.37 MB
Duration : 00:34:55
Video : AVC, 5 077 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFileoctor Cures Stiff Neck With Stiff Cock.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 07:35 AM #2019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Pretty Blonde Is Low On Cash So She Sucks And Fucks Agent-Monika M, James*

Fakehub.com- Pretty Blonde Is Low On Cash So She Sucks And Fucks Agent-Monika M, James*

Description:
Monica (36 mins) Monica is a sexy blonde who is looking to get some work that pays good money_and fast. She didn_t speak English very well so my assistant helped out with communicating with her. Turns out that she had done some work in the adult industry before but she recently had a baby so had to stop her job for a while. Now though she_s back and wants as much work as possible. I told her I got find her a lot of jobs if she was willing to show me her skills. She was very keen to impress and after she had a quick shower was naked on my couch with a dildo in her hands... After she_d made herself horny I slipped over and she took my cock out. We had some fun on the couch and I ended up giving her a classic Creampie!!!
Model:
Monika M, James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Pretty Blonde Is Low On Cash So She Sucks And Fucks Agent.mp4
File Size : 1322.95 MB
Duration : 00:36:25
Video : AVC, 4 932 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Pretty Blonde Is Low On Cash So She Sucks And Fucks Agent.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-22-2020, 07:43 AM #2020
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Horny Blonde Philosophy Student Is Wet For Agent s Pussy-

Fakehub.com- Horny Blonde Philosophy Student Is Wet For Agent_s Pussy-

Description:
Lena (28 mins). Blondes are best_there is no doubt in that saying after today_s casting session. Lena walked in and my panties went moist with sexual dew just looking at her figure and stunning face. This was one seriously sexy blonde and I thanked the heavens for letting her arrive at my office door. She had come looking for work doing modelling pictures and she was not interested in posing nude so I really had to work my magic on this one. I got her to agree to show me her body in her underwear as I promised her a job as a stripper for a video scene_and with more promises of bigger money I was soon stroking her body. I could feel that she wanted this as much as me and the job was completely out of her mind_but she was shyer then a church mouse and I had to get my assistant to leave the room before she would let my tongue and fingers anywhere near her pussy. She was soon on her back as my tongue darted in and out of her hot damp slit and she had a beautiful orgasm that blossomed before my eyes. She agreed to return the favour and my assistant was allowed back in the room. All shyness gone and she licked my pussy like she was eating ice cream_till my orgasm rocked through my body. After she was done she still wanted more so I jumped at the chance of rubbing her amazing pussy once more. A fantastic casting with a seriously sexy blonde.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Horny Blonde Philosophy Student Is Wet For Agent_s Pussy.mp4
File Size : 997.34 MB
Duration : 00:27:39
Video : AVC, 4 897 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Horny Blonde Philosophy Student Is Wet For Agent_s Pussy.mp4 - 997.3 MB