Old 05-02-2019, 03:48 PM #20191
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:50 PM #20192
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited someone over today, and you my little cum slut, are going to entertain her! Guess who? That's right, gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her, while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie, then swallow every drop of it. After all, jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:53 PM #20193
Модератор

Модератор

Everyday I am going to give you a special clip from my store to purchase and edge to during our session. You will use this clip as a stop-and-go session for the next seven days while following all my instructions on what to purchase and edge to. Some of these clips are not the cheapest ones I have ever created so this is not for the weak AND if you cum to any of the clips other than day 7 you will be paying a hefty penalty. If you don't purchase the clip I instruct you to, (or can't afford it) you must go the whole day without stroking. This week you will only follow my jerk off instructions and its going to cost you day after day without a single orgasm until I grant you permission. Get your cock and wallet ready this is going to be a wild ride. Consists of: Edging Edging game, Edging schedule, JOI Games, JOI, jerk off instruction, FinDom, JOI, Financial Domination, Cum control, orgasm control, Money Slave, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Financial Slavery, Body worship, tit worship, ass worship, mind fuck, mental domination, sensual domination, femdom, female supremacy, female domination,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:54 PM #20194
Модератор

Модератор

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES: 10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY 25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER 50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA 100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 04:00 PM #20195
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 04:04 PM #20196
Модератор

Модератор

Hey pervert. Jerking your cock else where got boring real quick, didn't it? There's nothing and no one else that compares. You're hooked on My perfect curves. You only want to stroke for Me. So pull it out and lets keep it simple. I don't care where you're at right now. Go hide in the bathroom if you must, and beat that dick for Me Jerk it to My big gorgeous tits, My tiny waist, My womanly hips, My perfect round ass. You're so addicted to jerking for these curves, aren't you?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 57 s
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 04:05 PM #20197
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 04:06 PM #20198
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 04:08 PM #20199
Модератор

Модератор

Its late and I have had a couple of drinks which has left me a little tipsy. As I'm sitting on the sofa relaxing and scrolling through my phone. You unexpectedly sneak into my house thinking that I was ****. After realizing that you're my creepy pervert neighbor that's obsessed with my beautiful ebony ass, I give you a special treat that will definitely tease and humiliated a desperate ass addict like your self. By the way, how would your wife feel if she knew you were here?
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 04:12 PM #20200
Модератор

Модератор

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible. Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile