Old 05-03-2019, 01:33 AM #20401
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease. Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:34 AM #20402
Модератор

Модератор

You can fuck like a bunny. Shame it's only your hand. Say hello to frustration while you worship Me, the embodiment of everything you want and everything you can't have in a woman. You can't have it because you're too addicted to jerking off. You're too busy being a pathetic wanker to deserve anything more. And since you love wanking so much, loser, I've decided that you're gonna be doing it forever. I'm here, as the ultimate symbol of sex and male desire, to tell you that you're gonna edge forever. No sex and no more orgasms for you. Just endless frustration for the bad bunny.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 21 min 59 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:40 AM #20403
Модератор

Модератор

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy! Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:43 AM #20404
Модератор

Модератор

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:45 AM #20405
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 23 min 23 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:47 AM #20406
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect poppers instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:47 AM #20407
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling very evil and so at the very start of this video I tell you that you are going to play this through TWICE for me, without pauses, and you're going to follow my every instruction. Prepare to be more trashed than you have ever been before... my little pop-p-ers slut!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:48 AM #20408
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! You can't move an inch - struggle all you like loser you're not going anywhere. You're helpless. You're my poor, tightly bound foot freak. You don't get to kneel and slather over my perfect shoes or feet like other slaves - you're even lower than them. You get tied up and left on the floor for me to torment. I'm going to push my heels in front of your loser face and watch you struggle to get your tongue to make the briefest of contact with the soles. I know you want me to touch you with them, to allow you to feel the leather or the spike of a heel - but no - DENIED! You can just watch and try to wriggle in your bondage towards my pedestals. What if I just slip off one of the heels and leave it right next to your helpless face while I torment you with my bare feet? Teasing you by wriggling my pretty toes right under your nose as you desperately try to smell them. It's Torment for you isn't it loser. My other slaves get to lick and worship my beautiful feet but not you. You just watch and beg me to give you something - a touch, a smell anything. I just love to tease you with my feet and heels anD leave you frustrated and denied - lying on the floor all trussed up in inescapable bondage. Keep dreaming foot freak!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:49 AM #20409
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: i would love to see a clip with You telling me that as Your new pet i will be permanently collared and treated like the /bitch that i am. One of my new duties would be to serve as Your footstool whenever required. Maybe You can start the clip in a pair of Your heels and at some point take them off to reveal Your perfect feet (yes, i have a foot fetish). i can then maybe be ordered to hold Your shoes in my mouth while continuing my stool duties. You could also possibly run down a list of other duties that i would be expected to carry out as a new slave/pet - domestic chores, human ashtray, keeping all Your shoes clean, etc. i hope that's enough to go on. To be honest, You are amazing so i would be happy with anything. Custom Clip Feedback Wow!!! i'm not usually at a loss for words but i almost am now. Have just watched the clip You sent and it is incredible. Thank You so much for making it. It was well worth the wait. The only thing that could have made it better for me is if i had actually been there. Nothing in this world would be better than kneeling and submitting to Your superiority and becoming Your shoe-licking, footstool .
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 01:50 AM #20410
Модератор

Модератор

This clip features: POV, Giantess BANNED WORD, Shrinking, Burping, Eating, Chewing, Digestion Talk, Saliva, Uvula/Mouth Shots, Swallowing. "You're really a natural at it, and it's been so thrilling seeing you come at it from your own unique angle. I sat down and wrote up the overview a few days ago, so let me paste it here so you can review it... Shot entirely in POV. The viewer hears a knock at their door and goes to answer. Seeing Raquel there, she casually asks if she can come in to talk to him about something. Once she's inside, she immediately can tell that he recognizes her. He buys her giantess BANNED WORD clips, and fantasizes about being shrunken and swallowed alive. But he didn't think any of it was real, let alone that Raquel would actually come straight to his door and literally hunt him down! To her amusement, he's terrified. He's well aware of what she is there to do. She taunts him but also teases him with views of her mouth and tongue. When she thinks maybe he's not scared enough, she holds her fingers in a snapping shape, denoting that at the snap of her fingers she can reduce him to a swallowable size. Using this threat to induce more fear, she then has him take her to the kitchen, where she tells him to get her some food and something to drink. From here, we watch as she continues to taunt, eating and swallowing in front of him. About mid-way through eating, she tells him that it's time. Holding up her fingers again, she snaps and shrinks him down. Now in giantess form, she shows off her full towering scale for a short bit, before slowly and dramatically reaching down for him. She brings him up her face, but not after slowly panning up her body. She continues to eat and drink and burp while holding him closer to her face. Her taunting takes a dark tone when she reveals that she's not just a woman with a shrinking power. But that she's a true giantess, with the sole purpose of eating every last human possible. Humans are nothing but food to her, and belong to her belly. She then eats him as well, like all the others before and after. Overall tone with this should be that Raquel is well aware that he's fascinated, but never thought it would be a reality and now she's hunted him down and has to face a man-eating giantess in person. I'm thinking perhaps 10 minutes would work. Please don't be shy about any questions, clarifications and such. You're so good with direction, I'm happy to provide any information you'd need!"
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile