Duration: 22 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 01:33 PM #20852
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough, but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 01:46 PM #20853
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 01:51 PM #20854
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 02:22 PM #20855
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 02:40 PM #20856
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 02:44 PM #20857
Модератор

Модератор

Time to jerk for My huge delicious titties again. Big boobs are your number one trigger, and I'm well endowed in that area. So of course I'm going to take advantage. I will drain that cock, I will let you cum, and I will drain your funds too. In fact you can jerk all you like during this clip. You can cum whenever you want, edge it out or wait for until the end. There is only one rule. Don't worry, I'll explain in the clip. So pull out that cock, lube it up real good for Me, and start stroking. Stroke it slow for these big juicy tits. Show Me you wanna stay with Me. Show Me you have self control. You want to edge for Me for hours & hours, days & days. Endless pleasure, until your dick skin is raw & your balls turn blue. It's hot when you hurt for Me, and you can hurt in more ways than one. Not just aching and edging. Not just physical pain. You need a good hard mental fuck. What better way than going deep into debt for your favorite domme?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 18 min 54 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 02:47 PM #20858
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 02:50 PM #20859
Модератор

Модератор

What is your purpose? Aw you weren't assigned one? I'm going to assign you a purpose today. What could you possibly be any good at I wonder...well your eyes are glued on my tits right now. You can't look away. Make yourself useful and worship my tits. I'm going to make you my tit worshiping slave. Being on your knees beneath me worshiping me perfect tits is your purpose now. Face it you're good at nothing else and these perfect tits need all of the worship. You're going to be my tit worshiping slave from now on. Get down on your knees. Tell me how much you adore my tits, remind me again how fucking perfect they are, how you would do anything just to look at them. Submit to watching them bounce, jiggle, and my perfect nipples peaking out. You're a weakened little slave for my tits. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 02:58 PM #20860
Модератор

Модератор

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you're pathetic you can't even lie right. I'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile